Name: Ice Release
Type: Elemental Affinity
Location: Gekkousato | Moon Village
Appearance: Those who posses this bloodline have darker colored hair and pale skin. Their eyes are often lightly colored, such as blue, grey or white.
Ice release is the combination of wind and water chakra natures. By cooling down water chakra the user is able to freeze bodies of water or produce ice, using it as a weapon or coating objects in it. The ice can deliver freezing type effects as well as long term damage. When melted the ice will convert back into water able to be used for further effects. They can freeze water, and manipulate ice to attack, defend or immobilize enemies. The ice can be used to stab or cut, encase things or even attempt to freeze.
Those who use this bloodline are immune to the cold of their own ice attacks, however are not immune to ice based attacks from other users, and can not protect allies from the cold or the ice.
Ice release is weak to fire based attacks of equal rank. The heat from the fire can melt the ice, reverting it back into water and in most cases render it useless. If the ice comes into contact with fire or the heat from a fire based attack, it will instantly melt.
- Ryojin Tosho
- Ice Release: Sliding on Ice Technique [D-Rank]
- Snow Burst [D-Rank]
- Hyouton: Ice Field [C-Rank]
- Hyouton: Demon Ice Mirrors [C-Rank]
- Hyouton: Ice Swans [C-Rank]
- Ice Release; Sudden Snowfall [C-Rank]
- Ice Release: Frosty Gale [C-Rank]
- Ice Release: Frost Kunai [C-Rank]
- Ice Release: Frost Shuriken [C-Rank]
- Hyouton: Ice Prison [B-Rank]
- Ice Release: Creeping Frost [B-Rank]
- Ice Release: Rushing Avalanche [B-Rank]
- Ice Release: Snow Wall [B-Rank]
- Ice Release: Frost Clone [B-Rank]
- Hyouton: Shattering Ice Spears [A-Rank]
- Ice Release: Striking Dragons [A-Rank]
- Hyouton: Demonic Ice Mirrors Dome [A-Rank]
- Hyouton: Black Dragon [A-Rank]
- Hyouton: Crystal Wall [A-Rank]
- Hyouton: Killer Whale [A-Rank]
- Hyouton: Tiger Strike! [A-Rank]
- Hyouton: Magehyo [A-Rank]
- Hyouton: Glacial Dome [S-Rank]