Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 251 posts! Please welcome our newest member, okami!

Latest topics

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Yesterday at 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

» Square One
by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

» Greetings!~
by Camellia Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

» Coast fortification
by Cho Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

» The Confluence
by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Discord Server


Our Button

Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP


    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Mon May 04, 2020 5:55 pm

    By Solinia's grace there wouldn't be many more of these hunting missions. Mikomi didn't like the assignments that involved fighting or violence. But they were necessary, she supposed. Especially for the purpose of peacekeeping. In this age, violence was an important tool. But she would do her best to ensure it was not a misused one.

    She made her way carefully to the meeting point, picking her way daintily around the rocks and crags of the area. She arrived at the appropriate location at the appropriate time. Neither late nor early. She experienced a moment of shock as she beheld her potential partner, laying casually so close to the edge. She got over the feeling quickly, and gave a bow, "Good Day sir. I am Uchiha Akegata Mikomi, your companion on this mission, may I know your name?" As she spoke, she looked him up and down surreptitiously. He had to be near her own age. And after a few missions with covered-up Cure and Ryojin. It was nice to be around someone so... muscly.

    She herself was dressed in her usual gear, with her sword at her side and bow on her back, and tool bag strapped to her thigh. She had applied perfume just in case she needed it. Her favorite brand, a sweet smelling desert flower called seppunaka.

    She put one hand on her hip, "Do you have any additional information about this creature that might be useful?"




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Mon May 04, 2020 9:16 pm

    Yes, this was definitely better than the other missions she had been on in terms of company. She saw his examination of her, and it didn't put her off. In fact, it did the opposite. A half smile crept onto her face as Sojiro stood and took her hand. He was tall, rugged, and tanned. An outdoorsy look that was really doing something for her. The teeth and the claws though, that was a whole other level, and she didn't know how she felt about it yet. She met his gaze with a bold stare, and a slight smile answering his grin.

    She put a hand on her chin, and pursed her lips thoughtfully, "I believe the term would be facultative biped. A creature that can switch between four legs and two at will. Hm, though I may be using that word wrong." If that was true then they were dealing with something she wasn't familiar with. They probably couldn't work with much of the sighting descriptions. If it was something as simple as that snake, then the sighting info would be a lot easier to work with.

    She shook her head, "You seem like someone who knows his way around this area. And judging from your impressive physique, you're at least somewhat suited to close combat. I'd appreciate it if you took the lead." She smiled, and followed him into the canyon if he took the lead. In any event, as they walked she looked at him again, and asked in a soft tone, "I can't help but notice your... exotic features." She tapped her pearly white teeth as she said this, indicating his fangs "If you're comfortable with it, could you tell me about them?"




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Tue May 05, 2020 2:05 pm

    Mikomi stared down the ravine after him, and blew out a sigh. She hopped down, landing on branches and other outcroppings in her own descent. She landed, and raised an eyebrow at his 'durability' comment, "I think you'd be surprised at how much I can take Soji. I am very resilient" She added with a small wink. As they walked she blinked in surprise at his tone. A member of an extinct clan, and he was joking flippantly about it? It couldn't be that simple. More likely he was hiding some level of pain about it. And her estimation of him softened.

    As they came upon the scene of devastation she looked around, and drew her bow. She moved her hand, drawing a seal onto an arrow she knocked into the bow. The Secret Fires seal flared for a moment before solidifying. She lightly brushed Sojiro's shoulder with her hand, "Keep an eye out. I'm a ranged fighter. I don't like being up close. So be sure to keep your big butt between me and this monster for long enough for me to get a shot." She stayed close to him, but examined the wreckage for bite marks, slash marks. Anything to give her an estimation of what had happened. "Oh and Soji?" She met his gaze with a smile, looking up at him as they stood a few feet apart, "I don't miss, no matter what I'm aiming at."

    Chakra 90/100. Jutsu cost =15-5 from Bow feature.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Wed May 06, 2020 8:51 am

    Mikomi was definitely trying to look at his ass. And she shot a few glances that way as they moved around the area, picking through the destroyed camp. She watched him sniff around the camp with some interest. It was like watching a bloodhound. She herself kept an eye on the surrounding area, scanning for signs of trouble.

    It was odd, being here with Sojiro. On one hand, Mikomi still felt out of place in this world of shinobi. She had a few tricks up her sleeve, but still lacked combat experience. The little she had, she scared herself with how adept she had been. Adapting to it with more than comfort. It was like she was designed for battle. She hated that feeling. She felt as though who she had been had fallen away, to be replaced with this new Mikomi. And the new Mikomi was frightening. On the other hand, being on this mission with Sojiro had been a breath of fresh air. Nevermind that they were hunting some sort of super beast, that bothered her much less than it should. But just being on a mission with a handsome young man, and flirting with him a bit, felt very down to earth. It felt like she was more herself.

    Here was another perfect excuse, as they traversed the small path, she got very close and placed one hand on his shoulder. Ostensibly to steady herself. She left the hand there as they walked along the narrow path, to keep her balance "You're a very adept tracker Soji. Did you have to work at it or were you born this good?" She was a master of holding a conversation while doing something else. It was a skill she had needed a lot in her old life. So while they walked and talked, she was alert as a hawk, watching for this unknown beast.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Fri May 08, 2020 3:57 pm

    Mikomi felt the ground giving way, her hand flashed to her belt. Almost pulling a kunai to save herself from the fall. But Sojiro reacted fast enough for her to not have to. They were pressed together, and Mikomi did not hesitate to cling onto him. Gripping onto his leg with her knees and wrapping her arms around his neck to support herself, "I'm fine, thanks to you. Not missing anything" She gave him a comfortable smile from inches away. She was used to the more... intense scenarios of this nature. So such sudden proximity didn't rattle her. Though it was making her more distracted. As he pulled her into one arm, she shifted around onto his back to make it easier for him to move, sliding out of his arms and wrapping her legs and hands around him from the back. Then as they alighted on the ledge, she planted a kiss on his cheek. And stepped onto the ledge alongside him. "Good catch Soji."

    She took a deep breath to compose herself. She wasn't used to being even slightly flustered, but this wolf-boy was making her feel some sort of way. She absentmindedly adjusted her shirt, pulling it lower to allow her to breath more. Then Komi took a look toward the cave, nocking an arrow, "The air in there is a little less than friendly huh Soji?"




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Tue May 12, 2020 3:06 pm

    Mikomi knew that her eyes would adjust after a few minutes, not enough to see perfectly. Though as Soji took the lead she figured he was working with something that would be helpful in the current scenario. Probably night vision or something similar. "If you're referring to my Sharingan, no. I don't believe it has night vision capabilities. Though I admittedly haven't had it for long." She looked around in the dark, but couldn't see a damn thing. "Tell you what Soji, you be my eyes for now. I'll stick close" She moved up next to him, putting her right hand on his shoulder to guide herself, holding her bow with a nocked arrow in her left. She focused her attention on the noises of the dark cave.

    While they walked, she felt herself becoming unsettled. And the feelings of inadequacy crept in again. She was not a shinobi, she was just some gi- No, ignore it. It was just the dark, it brought back the feelings that plagued her since she was a child, helplessness.

    To distract herself, she spoke softly and quietly to Sojiro, "So Soji, why are you here? I don't mean in the cave, I mean as a shinobi. Why not a chef? or an author? or a farmer? What made you decide to hunt mysterious monsters and risk your life? Money? Fame? Fortune? Sorry, I'm talking too much." She continued to listen intently, hunting for the sounds that would alert her.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Wed May 13, 2020 8:51 pm

    She looked softly in the dark towards him. She was adjusting to the dark, but not enough to see more than her hand in front of her face. "Enough with the Akegata-san. Call me Komi, its what people who are close to me use." A beast huh? It didn't sound like shame, or self-doubt. He really did view himself like that. But did he mean it as though a creature who is controlled by their natural instincts? A being not deserving of pity, like a rabid dog? Or did he mean he was a being of great strength and fortitude? Ever since they had arrived, he had made her feel safe, even here in the dark he was still doing his best to defend her. Was his admission of 'beasthood' something that he really meant? Was it something that limited him? She didn't know yet.

    As they were walking, she switched her bow to her back and drew her katana. Arrows wouldn't be of use in these cramped spaces.

    As they squeezed out the other side of the crack, Komi again adjusted her clothing, which had been slightly dislodged in the travel through the crevice. "The life of a shinobi is filled with hardship. You know that of course. But being here in the dark, hunting monsters like a blind mouse, is better than nothing. Which is what I would have had without this life." She stayed silent a moment, "My life before this was nothing, now my life can mean something more than just- What is that smell?" The smell was wretched, and she nearly gagged. But she had read through enough zoological textbooks to know that "Could be its nest. Rotting meat and feces maybe. Some animals nest like that." If it was that strong, then it might be impairing Soji's sensitive nose, she got ready.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Fri May 15, 2020 11:09 am

    Mikomi held a hand on Sojiro's shoulder as he retched, offering as much as she could in way of support. It was an odd feeling, this sudden showing of vulnerability from the beast man. She patted his shoulder reassuringly. Then followed him as they moved further into the cave.

    She kept her katana ready, drawing a secret fires seal on it. She shouldered her bow.

    His words gave her sudden warning, "Give me some light Soji, I can't do much in this gloom" Her voice was incredibly quiet, less than a whisper as she leaned close to him. Her lips almost brushing his ear. She didn't want to give away their position. As she whispered, her eyes would begin to give off a dull, imperceptible scarlet glow as she activated the Sharingan.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Sat May 16, 2020 10:43 pm

    Mikomi felt a shiver as Sojiro brushed up against her. Maybe it was the danger, maybe it was the dark, maybe it was all him. But Mikomi was getting ideas. And as the light flared around them, she felt a pang of disappointment.

    This feeling was just as soon replaced with extreme levels of stress. As the creature dropped from the ceiling. She noticed its presence in the same moment or just before Sojiro. She prepared to meet its charge, her blade ready. Then Sojiro pulled her out of its way, and it careened past them. She slipped out of his arms, "Alright, you hit it from the front. I'll take it from the back" She glanced over at him, and winked.

    Then she ran directly at the monster, and hurled her katana past it. The creature swiped at her. She tracked its movement with the Sharingan, and at the last moment, vanished using Body Flicker. She snatched her katana in midair right behind its head, spun and swung at the nape of its neck. Hopefuily Sojiro would be doing enough from the front to finish the fight quickly




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Sun May 17, 2020 4:36 pm

    Mikomi was still in midair as the creature swiped at her with its tail, she saw it coming clear as day with the Sharingan. The issue was that her own speed was not equal to the task of dodging it. At least, not without jutsu. A rush of kinetic energy from Tsubame Youchou pushed against the back of her clothes hurling her back up further into the air as the tail buzzed beneath her. She rotated with the motion, coming back up to equal with the ape's head. It was like she was a leaf dancing on an invisible wind. Except that the rush of energy made her back hurt, a lot.

    She struck with the sword, from this angle it would have been hard to get a good hit, but she fell back on her technique, one of her original tricks. The sword was propelled by Tsubame Youchou, as she struck with it. The sword smacked into the same spot as before, sticking deep into its neck, the tip of the blade emerging from the front of its throat. This time with Mikomi hanging onto it, pulled by the technique along with the sword. She swung her legs, gaining purchase on its back, and pulled, ripping the sword out through the side of its neck, and leaving its head hanging by a quarter of the flesh and muscle.

    She lost her balance then, and fell off of it, flopping to the earth like a sack of potatoes

    As she looked up at it however, it stared at her with hate in its eyes. Whatever this thing was, it wasn't dead yet, and she was in a very vulnerable position, "SOJI, HE'S YOURS NOW!" She struggled to stand.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Gonna need a bigger... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Tue May 19, 2020 8:11 pm

    Mikomi's heart was thundering in her chest. The excitement of the battle was still roaring through her veins like a raging thunderstorm. So as Sojiro stared into her Sharingan, she deactivated it, "The people very close to me called me Petals. I want you to call me that, Wolf Boy." Her voice was rough, and husky.

    She flicked a kunai from her belt, and it whipped into the torch, plunging the cave into darkness, "Now stop talking" She grabbed his hair, and pulled him into a sudden kiss. She had just survived her first real combat encounter. And she felt more alive than ever before.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:20 pm