Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» Tales of Charon
by Soul Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:16 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server


Our Button

Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP


    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2020 8:22 pm

    It was an exciting day for Tatsuya. He’d had done several simple missions for the village thus far but all of them had been internal affairs. This time he’d been tasked to go with a team and deliver a package to Gekkousato. Not only would he be able to get out of the village for a few days but he had never been to Gekkousato before either, he was definitely looking forward to the kind of trouble he could stir up there. He sauntered up toward the village gates, his snake-skin jacket slung over one shoulder, wearing his leather pants, gloves, and steel-toed shoes. He was dancing to a tune that only he could hear.

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Tenor

    He had just worked out a seal to put his new puppet, Piero, into, and it was inscribed on the palm of his left-hand glove. Other than that his only weapon was a wakizashi sheathed vertically along his bare-back, that and a few tricks hidden in his jacket. He was not one to overpack and was confident that his abilities would see the mission through to completion, and have a little fun along the way. He saw the wagon ahead that they were supposed to be escorting and noticed someone else had beaten him here. He had come on time and everything! What an asshole!

    The man was laying on the top of the wagon, relaxing from the look of it, that just won’t do at all. Tatsuya took a running jump, flipped in the air, and landed on the wagon’s roof, squatting just above the man’s head, staring down at him.
    “Sakura-chaaan~ Wake uuuuup~” In a flash he drew the wakizashi out of the sheathe on his back and stabbed it down toward Sojiro’s face. He had no intention of stabbing him, this time, but he wanted to see if he could make him flinch.
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru Wed May 13, 2020 12:53 am

    The morning breeze flitted over the scorched lands in a calming low whistle as cacti and what flora remained shivered in the wind. The sun was mid rise with little to no clouds allowing a beautiful blue sky to rest high above Gen's head as he maneuvered his way through the village. He had received summons to deliver another package to the Moon village, no doubt because of his successful last delivery! This would be a fun trip however as he had company this time, Sojiro, and a man known to him, but not formally; The Mad Dog of Shimano - Tatsuya. 


    He had started his morning out with assisting the orphanage with the small children, bathing and feeding them so they could be ready for a day of learning and playing. He then spent some time at the academy helping instruct some of the younger students on chakra flow and control so they could begin tree climbing. This culminated in giving a small lecture on training and being diligent so you can always try and be an asset instead of a hindrance to your comrades. After all of that he grabbed a quick donburi of egg and chicken with brown rice and kimchi, downing it as he hurried to not be late for the mission he was supposed to be embarking on today.

    Reaching the gate after traversing most of the city, he arrived just in time to see Tatsuya jump up and almost stab Sojiro int he head! He knew the man was crazy but hot damn. Rushing up to make sure no one was hurt, Gen blurted out with concern, "I suppose that might be better then coffee, but try not to hurt our allies Tatsuya! I know your somewhat of a maverick in the village but you can't just explode on everyone, trust me I would know.", chuckling as he delivered his quip Gen Jumped up into the back of the wagon, waiting to be off and away on their sojourn. 

    Taking a moment for them to sort out their own mess he would add on, "Are you ready to be roughing it for a few days? Last time I did this route I ran into bandits. Long story short, in that situation exploding is good.", it was actually quite a hassle and Gen was lucky that the situation ended up the way it did, I mean if it wasn't for an oil barrel he probably wouldn't still be here. 


    Last edited by Genkumaru on Wed May 13, 2020 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Specifying wagon placement)



    - #ffcc66
    - #99ccff
    - #ff6600
    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Iwamura Clan
    Thread Tracker
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2020 3:13 am

    Tatsuya cackles and flips his blade in his fingers before slipping it back into its sheathe, “Oh he knows I wouldn’t really hurt him like that. If I wanted to try and kick his ass he’d be awake, he’d be facing me, and he’d be armed.” He flung his jacket over his shoulders, slipping his arms into the sleeves as he did, and sat down cross-legged on top of the wagon. He rubbed his hands together, eager to get started with their travels.

    “I guess we’ll have to stick to the road, this doesn’t exactly look like an all-terrain vehicle. I hope we meet some bandits, I’ve got some new toys I’m ready to try out. We should take the road north then there are definitely bandits there, I should know I used to be one. I’ve been there before though, no, we should take the south bend, that will be more exciting to see, but it might be empty and that would be boring…” He would go on like that for several minutes and eventually come to the conclusion that either fork of the Kataki Road would be just as good as the other one.

    As the wagon trundled along Tatsuya scooted closer toward the front of it and leaned his head down over the side, peering into the wagon, “What are we carrying anyway? If it’s flammable or explosive I should probably know now.”
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru Thu May 14, 2020 11:40 am

    Meditating in the back of the wagon as they went about their way, he listened to Tatsu list off all of his geographical knowledge of the surrounding regions, no doubt obtained through his well known past experience. You see usually someone would mistrust Tatsuya even to this day because of his past, but Gen knew that The Mad Dog had proven himself a productive member of the village already and that was good enough for him. Everyone can change, but the actions taken are the most important step, and Tatsuya has certainly given effort especially to his adoptive clan. 


    The road was uneven at times and slightly bumpy because of it, giving frustration to the meditation that Gen was trying to exercise making it difficult to focus. Finally giving up after thirty minutes or so of trying his hardest to recenter, he spoke to his group,"Well technically there is something explosive back here, but whats in the crates Soji?", gen would gently slap one of them for emphasis as he looked over at Sojiro's body. This was looking to be a fun mission as long as everything went there way. The three of them made quite a team together with their diverse abilities, and skill sets. 



    - #ffcc66
    - #99ccff
    - #ff6600
    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Iwamura Clan
    Thread Tracker
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2020 4:22 pm

    He would wave his hand dismissively at Sojiro, “Just a bunch of punk kids, nothing worth bragging about, but we used to be up near Delban so I’m familiar with the northern road. Haven’t been by in a long time though.” He’d swing himself down from the roof of the wagon once Sojiro read the manifest, he had to check that out for himself. He’d pop one corner of a crate up with his wakizashi and took a sniff at it, “Eugh!” and hammered it back into place with the hilt of the weapon. “Definitely medical. Should have known better, no one’s going to ship classy booze and call it “alcohol” that’d be like shipping steaks and calling it “food”.”

    He’d sit down in the wagon with a huff, leaning back against one of the crates. He’d look forward toward Sojiro, “You’ve been to Gekkousato before right? What do they do for fun there? It’s not all just flower gardens and shit is it?” He’d heard a bit about the other hidden village before but had never been there himself. It was quite a trek so it’s not exactly something one did on a Saturday night for fun. He’d stretch his legs out, shoes tapping against the floor of the wagon and turned to Gen as well, “How about you? Travel much?”
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru Fri May 15, 2020 5:39 pm

    His traveling companions sure were lively at least! Sojiro had been a sound ally of his for a quick minute, but their experience ever growing was turning into a burgeoning friendship for sure, Tatsuya was the newcomer in Gen's eyes at least but he was also willing to give him a chance to be the same as Sojiro to him, more so because The Mad Dog also seemed to be comfortable having the "Living Bomb" next to him around medical grade alcohol which is highly flammable.

    Upon Tatsuya asking him about his traveling experience Gen piped up, "
    I have been to Gekkousato twice now? I have only recently began doing this whole extended human interaction thing now that I don't think I am gonna cause craters from not paying attention. It was absolutely beautiful though. I also hear they have an amazing night market! I spent most of time after the last delivery I did on Champion's Island though. Its like a magical training ground, very monky.", Gen would pull a small bottle out of his bag and uncork it, the sweet smell of plum sake lifting off into the breeze, a hint of honey and... Oolong tea with it! Taking a swig he then offered it to Tatsu first, "To new found friends?", smiling he would attempt to hand off the bottle and if taken, he would resume resting his head against the wagon siding and close his eyes once more.



    - #ffcc66
    - #99ccff
    - #ff6600
    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Iwamura Clan
    Thread Tracker
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2020 11:57 pm

    Tatsuya smiles at the bottle and takes it from Gen, “Now you’re speaking my language” he takes a nice slug from it, “Good shit.” and offers it to Sojiro in turn. He listens to both of them tell about their experiences in Gekkousato, “Doesn’t sound like a bad place, I do always like ta meet new people, trying to party by yourself is a real drag.” He was always interested in a good time, or a good fight, or both. Tatsuya was excited to see if the Moon ninja would be able to provide either.

    Once the sky grew dark and the party decided that they had traveled enough for the first day Tatsuya would get out of the wagon and stretch his legs. It would be a few more days still till they got to Gekkousato so it wouldn’t do anyone any good if he started cramping up now. Since Sojiro was going to round up some grub for them it only seemed right that Tatsuya should get some wood and get the fire going for when he got back. He called over to Gen before he left, “You brought the booze, so you can take a load off if ya want.”

    It, of course, did not take him long to find a few pieces of dry wood, given the arid climate. While he returned to camp he could have sworn he heard a sound coming from behind him, “It sounds like somebody…” He suddenly turns around, pointing a finger accusingly, “WANTS TO SELL ME SOMETHING!” but there was nothing there. He narrowed an eye, “Could have sworn I heard something…” He shrugged, “Whatever.” and moved on back to camp. He’d have a nice fire roaring by the time Sojiro got back with the chow.
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru Sun May 17, 2020 1:26 am

    The rest of their trip that afternoon seemed to have gone off pretty well, they bonded over Sake, talked about their individual experiences in Gekkousato and had a nice wagon ride to boot! As the day went on however and they made camp, the others had went off to gather wood or hunt for food, leaving him alone to guard their stuff. Tatusya had mentioned that he could "Take a load off" but that just wasn't in his nature.

    He had gotten their respective sleeping bags and the like out of the back of the wagon, and had the camp fully set up by the time Sojiro and Tatusya would be back. He even set up some rocks in a circle at the base of a good spot for the fire Tatsuya would setup and Sojiro would prepare their meal on. Laying on his bed roll he looked up to the stars that danced across the nights sky, they were so serene and peaceful, "
    I umm.... I am afraid of horses so I don't think I will be the best wagon master guys, and before you crack any jokes about it, a friend of mine is helping me get used to them. I just don't think I am ready for any other horse then hers right now. Anything else I can do I will help wholeheartedly though!", Taking another sip of his sake gourd he chucked it to Sojiro first this time.

    "
    You know... The say men who drink from the same sake gourd or cup are brothers, bound for life by a sacred oath to protect one another. It's a grand sentiment isn't it? You don't have to drink with me to get an oath like that though Sojiro, your actions so far have shown you have tremendous character.", pausing for a moment he tilted his head to look in Tatsuya's direction, "And Tatsu... I feel as if you are not done yet with changing for the better, and from what I have heard I would like to see your progress as you go further.", sighing softly he would look back up at the stars again, the warrior constellation twinkling especially bright this night, "If you two are in need of a shield during this mission, count on me to be there.", maybe his words would go unneeded but he meant everyone thus far. He understand better then most that actions spoke louder than words, and these two had done plenty already for the village that Gen held so dear to his heart, since they had become a part of it.



    - #ffcc66
    - #99ccff
    - #ff6600
    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Iwamura Clan
    Thread Tracker
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2020 10:35 pm

    He listened to Gen's words and gave a respectful nod. He had a lot of respect for the idea of oaths between people, "I'll drink to that." He'd take another drink and his share of the food, digging into it with gusto, "You're a damn good cook Sakura-chan." He wasn't surprised when he asked him how he had wound up in the village, most people did when they found out about his past, and Tatsuya wasn't shy about telling it.

    He'd give them both the full rundown. Took care of himself as a kid, him and a bunch of other snot-nosed kids stole to survive, they eventually became full-fledged bandits, their luck eventually ran out and they messed with the wrong people and got themselves really fucked up, Tatsuya was the only one who made it out alive, thanks to the lucky intervention of some Nikkousato shinobi. "I owe Shimano-san for saving my life and for giving me a new one, that's why I'm a shinobi."

    He took another swig of sake, "I can drive tomorrow, we'll be heading through my old haunts so I know which way to take us."
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru Mon May 18, 2020 11:22 pm

    Gen smirked at Tatsuya as he accepted the oath, it was good enough for him to be content as he laid there eating his portion of their meal, which was alarmingly good! "Sojiro! You are an amazing chef! Why aren't you pursuing that? You could be famous with this skill.", at the mention of Tatsuya driving Gen would acknowledge that with a sincere tone, "Thank you Tatsu! That means a lot!"


    Rolling over into the cot as he was done with his food he passed out contently into the long night, a full belly and warm sleeping bag was all he needed to find comfort that night now. The night would go relatively peacefully so to speak as the early morning sun broke through the treeline casting its soft warm glow over their frames. Waking up slowly, Gen stretched and performed some of the Yoga that Kannagi had taught him, centering himself for the day.


    Cleaning up their camp and repacking the wagon, he waited for the others before hoping into the wagon to begin day two of their travels. He had a good feeling about this one now. Whatever obstacle they came across he could conquer with the aide of his new comrades. Feeling pumped he flexed his muscles as he spoke to his comrades front he back of the wagon, "Today is gonna be great! I can just feel it!".



    - #ffcc66
    - #99ccff
    - #ff6600
    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Iwamura Clan
    Thread Tracker
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2020 4:28 pm

    Tatsuya walked up to the wagon and took a swig from his smoothie,

    “Hmm, not bad.” it was sweet and he could feel the last of his fatigue shake off of him.

    “If you ever get tired of being a shinobi you have a promising future in a breakfast cafe Sakura-chan.” He cracked his neck to one side and then hopped up into the wagon’s driver seat. Once everyone was seated he took the reigns and whipped the weird-ass Avatar animal hybrids into motion.

    A few hours later, as they trundled along the northern arm of the Kataki road Tatsuya heard the call of a hawk, and then a response from a partner. Except hawks were solitary animals, they didn't travel in pairs except when mating in spring, and it wasn't spring.

    "Hey guys, wake up, I think we're gonna have some visitors soon." Sure enough, as the wagon rounded a bend in the road Tatsuya could see movement just inside the treeline.
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru Sun May 24, 2020 12:19 pm

    The trip had gone pretty well so far, he had a fantastic smoothie for breakfast and the wagon ride was pleasurable for a majority of the trip, he was in good company after all. As they pushed through a good chunk of hours in the day, Gen had actually been napping in the wagon, he had hoped today was going to be great after all, which meant an easy simple delivery for once. However, those hopes were dashed the minute he was awoken by what Tatsu had said about having visitors soon. A growing frustration building in him, he woke up in a jolt to check it out.

    Moving to stand up and out the front of the wagon, near Tatsuya himself, he scanned the nearby treeline's for movement, the skyline for smoke, or any other signs of activity. Within moments he spotted what Tatsu must have, and pointed both of his middle finger and index fingers at different locations, before yelling out, "
    I SAID THIS WAS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY! GET LOST!!!", he would let loose two Gingham shots at the treeline as a scare tactic more then anything, but if he hit someone he wasn't going to cry about it.  

    [Bakuton: Gingham Shot - C-rank x 2]

    CP: 70/100
    SP: 100/100



    - #ffcc66
    - #99ccff
    - #ff6600
    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Iwamura Clan
    Thread Tracker
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2020 1:04 am

    Tatsuya gripped the reins tightly and cracked them to send the... animals, moving as fast as possible. The bandits attacking them were pretty smart, this point was about as far away as you could get from any of the nearest villages so they could attack with impunity and the forests allowed them to hide a decent number of people as well. Of course they were also attacking a wagon filled with nothing but shinobi so maybe he was giving them too much credit. Sojiro and Gen seemed to have the situation well in hand, but a few of the bandits had gotten onto their wagon.

    "Watch your feet!" He shouted while he gripped the reins in his teeth and made a hand sign. His shadow would stretch back up onto the roof of the cart. Moving straight back it would pierce through the shadow of two of the bandits and lock them in place, rendering them unable to move from the spot they were standing on. They could still move their upper bodies but Tatsuya assumed Sojiro would not have a problem dealing with that.
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Lead a Horse to Water... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru Wed May 27, 2020 11:37 am


    As the battle continued to unfold and he charged the apple in Sojiro'ss hand to explosive effect. Only three bandits remained. They had boarded their wagon from the rear and were making their way towards the trio until Tatsuya intervened. He had performed some sort of hand sign and then his shadow stretched and moved, becoming tendril like as it attached itself to the shadow of the invaders, their movements from the below the waist immediately stopped like they had been frozen in place.

    Taking the opportunity to assault the men now that Tatsu had perfectly tee'd up their position int his fight, Gen launched himself into an aerial front flipping axe kick, breaking the spine of the middle bandit from the sheer force exerted on his upper body whilst his lower was immovable. As Gen landed into a low crouch the bandit could be seen slumped over at a horribly twisted angle, a section of his lumbar spine protruding from his back in a jagged spike of bone and sinew. Ending the poor man quickly, Gen performed in an explosive packed punch to his neck, severing it internally. He couldn't stand people who actively lived their lives as bandits with out seeking redemption. He had purposefully left the other two alive at this moment, as to not rob all of the fun of punishing the wicked.



    - #ffcc66
    - #99ccff
    - #ff6600
    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Iwamura Clan
    Thread Tracker
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

      Current date/time is Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:07 pm