Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 250 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Cacolcessces!

Latest topics

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Yesterday at 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

» Square One
by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

» Greetings!~
by Camellia Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

» Coast fortification
by Cho Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

» The Confluence
by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm

» The Meeting (Open)
by Tanno Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:36 am

Discord Server


Our Button

Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP


    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Mirai
    Mirai
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 14

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Mirai on Tue May 19, 2020 1:35 am

    In the moonlight, this place was gorgeous. She almost envied the beauty in this village. She was sitting at the top of the water fall, legs hanging off the edge. In the moonlight, her bright red hair seemed to almost shine. He green eyes were piercing. She was simply there waiting. She had been told an interesting rumor that there was another person like her here and she had grown curious enough to find out for herself. Her legs were crossed, her tight calves were pale. She stretched her arms up, her form fitting clothing tightening a bit for a moment. As she had yawned, her extended fangs were clearly visible. Mirai's nails were painted a green to match her eyes. Her clothes were very well kept. Her lips were a dark red. This was an important meeting for her. She was humming very softly, very faintly.

    She wasn't sure where to begin looking. She wasn't even sure that this man was aware of her existence. This was a bit of a shot in the dark, but if the rumors were right, this would be where she would find out. The cool spray coming from the water fall was much different from the dry heat of the desert. It was, in truth, much more tantalizing than the plain desert. This village was quiet. Serene. It would honestly surprise her if the rumors were accurate.
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 64

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Alvah on Tue May 19, 2020 6:05 pm

    Alvah had quite the journey as of late, his experiences in the bloodstained mire still fresh on his mind. With Nemo in tow, they had been told that a woman with red hair and green eyes had been looking for a man by Alvah's description, not name, which meant they most likely were not a native to Gekkousato. Winding down the village proper they came to the Heavenly shrine, a monastery like group of structures that made Alvah ill to see. His birds had told him that the woman could be found here, and so shaking his head he entered the temple grounds and began searching for what felt like minutes, before seeing her high above at the top of the Gekkou falls.


    Turning to Nemo, he spoke brashly, "I believe that must be our target.", and he would do something very non lord like as he pointed up at the woman high above. He would begin his ascent up towards her, his eyes trained on her every motion. He had no idea what he was about to experience and was prepared to defend himself and Nemo at any moment, as they climbed high above to the raging bluffs of the falls.



    - #ff3333
    - #9933cc

    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Nemotoashi
    Nemotoashi "Nemo" Houga
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 59

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Nemotoashi "Nemo" Houga on Tue May 19, 2020 7:57 pm


    BURN IT. BREAK IT. SMASH IT. No.

    The temple was an eyesore to Nemo. A reminder of the people he so deeply despised. The people who had hope.

    SO WE SHOULD BREAK IT.

    A tempting idea, to shred the walls of the shrine with an infestation of Sporewood.

    SO DO IT. No, it would draw too much attention to us. Do not be foolish.

    Nemo glanced up at Alvah's words. And saw the woman up above them on the falls. He followed behind Alvah, climbing slowly and taking his time. Hands in his pockets. The woman they approached was uncommonly attractive. Nemo had no interest in such things. But even still, he noticed. A glance to his companion set his thoughts rolling. Nemo doubted that Alvah was free of desires. And as he would behave as the lord of their little group, he would need a lady. Nemo looked back at the woman. She certainly would look quite good on Alvah's arm. And he would look all the more lordly with her there.

    WHY ARE WE THINKING ABOUT THIS. Its not always destruction and doom. That's the most fun part. But its not the only fun part.

    SHE ISN'T SKINNY ENOUGH. Do we have that little taste? WE HAVE NO TASTE. We won't disagree with that.

    A thought hit him. Not skinny enough? Would he prefer a skeleton?

    He shook his head clear of those thoughts as they approached the woman.

    Nemo was still in a very casual stance. His face set in a friendly smile. The metaphorical mask settled firmly on his being.




    85929E : TEXT-
    9F0000 : OTHER-
    258D84  : SPEECH-

    Mirai
    Mirai
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 14

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Mirai on Tue May 19, 2020 9:52 pm

    Mirai arose from her spot seeing the two of them heading her way. She walked casually toward the two of them. She kept humming all the way, up until she had maybe been about a meter and a half from them. At that point, she smiled gently, and her long slender fingers had rose to push the red locks back behind her ears "Maybe one of you good looking guys can tell a gal where she can have a good time in a gorgeous place like this." Her voice was soft and soothing.

    These two weren't too bad looking. Even if she didn't actually run into who she was trying to find, maybe she could at least turn the night into a time to be had. "I just arrived here." She would casually step forward to walk past them after a moment whether they answered or not.

    "The moonlight here is surreal. The plant life here is much more abundant than where I was born." Her eyes had scanned over each of them. She took in their features. She noted how they stood, she would pay attention to what their voices sounded like, she would watch their movements, gauge their reactions.
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 64

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Alvah on Wed May 20, 2020 1:22 pm

    Alvah watched the woman approach them, a saunter to his movements that was intoxicating. Something about her reminded him of home... of the mother he had long forgotten. Her every step and movement was captivating to say the least.... and then it dawned on him why he was feeling so comfortable around her, he could feel it in his blood, or his soul maybe? It didn't matter, she was a Ketsueki. She had to be. The tone of her voice and the flip of her hair, it was dulling to the senses, her natural beauty over flowing, she definitely was a Ketsueki. Alvah had only met one so far that was his age and female, and like Setsuka this one was undeniable in her beauty, as the finest of his clan usually were. He himself had been called a pretty boy in his life one too many times, but if only they knew his true face. The only living person who had seen Alvah's true self was right next to him, and at this point Alvah trusted him empirically.

    Pausing for a brief moment to observe her and take in all that she was, judging her like meat at a market, he finally spoke with a dulcet and captivating tone a slight bow as he would introduce himself leaving his eyes locked on to the woman, their luminescent crimson glow intensifying, "
    My clan's estate and night market might interest you, if you are looking for an... unusual night in today's world. I am Alvah Hiriko Ketsueki, Lord of the Long Night and head of the Ketseuki clan... and this is my faithful comrade...", trailing off he would motion to Nemo to introduce himself.



    - #ff3333
    - #9933cc

    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Nemotoashi
    Nemotoashi "Nemo" Houga
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 59

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Nemotoashi "Nemo" Houga on Wed May 20, 2020 6:05 pm


    Nemo gave a polite nod to the woman, accompanied by a half smile. The air of a teenage boy who cares little for things hung heavy around him. It was what his appearance suggested to the older people of the village, so he had cultivated it. The hands in the pockets, the hood on his jacket pulled up, but not concealing the face. The mask was settled, "Nemo, good to meet ya."

    GRAAAAAH. We suffer in this mask don't we? YES. We have felt it free from our face. AND WE LONG FOR IT TO FALL AGAIN. Alvah must lead us here. He knows the way forward, and he speaks as if he knows the woman. FRUSTRATING....perhaps a little, yes.

    Alvah had revealed his name to the woman, perhaps revealing a bit of the puzzle. Perhaps too much. Nemo casually slipped his hands from his pockets, pulling a pack of breath mints. He tapped one into his other hand.

    A precaution. To most anyone, this was just a boy taking a breath mint. But his hands were positioned right next to each other, ready to form seals at the drop of a hat. To someone familiar with the mask, it was dangerous. He hoped this motion spooked her a bit, it would mean she was worth more than most.

    SHE'S NOT BAD ACTUALLY. Odd change of tune. NO IT ISN'T. Why? HER HAIR IS LIKE FRESH BLOOD. Glad our tastes aren't completely one tone. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? There's more beauty in life than just death. DOUBT IT.

    He popped the breath mint into his mouth, his hand moving away from each other. The brief defensiveness fading as soon as it arrived.




    85929E : TEXT-
    9F0000 : OTHER-
    258D84  : SPEECH-

    Mirai
    Mirai
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 14

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Mirai on Wed May 20, 2020 10:01 pm

    Ketsueki. The name rang in her ears. This was the man she was looking for? At first glance, minus being quite the looker, he didn't appear to be anything particularly special, but just hearing the full name was enough to elevate her heart rate. She was closer to alvah within a moment. She leaned in, and chuckled a bit playfully. "What a heavy name you bare. How do I know you're telling the truth?" She had leaned even closer, to whisper. "How about it? I'll show you mine.. if you show me yours." Her hands had gingerly moved up her sides. They had come to rest just below her chest. It was a ploy simply to gauge his reaction. Maybe if he got the wrong impression, he wasn't even worth her time.

    In the midst of her whispering, her eyes had dead set on Nemo. She had been extra careful to keep just enough distance between her and the new lord so that they didn't touch. She had more respect for the name than she wanted to admit. In truth, it was exciting. It was... delicious. It brought out something in her she had never thought she would feel. Real excitement. A thrill. A chase.

    After a moment she would back up. "Well.. what do you say?"
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 64

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Alvah on Thu May 21, 2020 12:09 am

    Alvah smirked and listened on to the seductress as he now viewed her. She definitely was a Ketseuki, he was sure of it now. Looking around to make sure that no wandering eyes were present first he then let his full visage show. First his pupils vanished as his eyes became pure luminescent crimson orbs, then his fangs popped out, and finally his claws extended into sharpened points. Lastly he activated Chiton: Phoenix Mode, causing blood to radiate out from his pores and form into full fledged blood construct wings. He let them exxist for now, to prove a point to Mirai, "Now I showed you mine.... Show me yours!", he smirked to her and took a step back letting his wings fully extend to show the wing span before retracting them slightly.



    - #ff3333
    - #9933cc

    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Nemotoashi
    Nemotoashi "Nemo" Houga
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 59

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Nemotoashi "Nemo" Houga on Thu May 21, 2020 10:22 am


    Nemo maintained eye contact with the girl the whole time. His expression never wavering, but he was a second from striking. A snake coiled, but hidden in plain sight.

    ARE THEY FLIRTING? Yes,,,er, probably. HAH! WE WERE RIGHT. Were we? OUR IDEAS ARE SHARED THEREFORE WE ARE RIGHT EVEN WHEN WE ARE WRONG. Convenient. YES.

    Nemo's eyes narrowed as Alvah's form shifted. This slight movement was a colossal loss of control for Nemo. Comparatively.

    NO! IT DROPS ITS MASK. WHAT IS IT DOING. WE MUST PROTECT IT FROM ITSELF. WHY ARE WE NOT DOING ANYTHING? Quiet, we are trying to remain controlled. KILL HER. Stop overestimating us. SHE SAW THE ANGEL UNMASKED. WHAT WILL SHE DO? KILLHERKILLHERKILLHERKILLHERKILLHER. Stop. NO! IT KNOWS US MASKLESS. IT IS IMPORTANT. Affection, from us? OF COURSE NOT. Calm down. WE ARE CALM.

    Nemo took a breath. Her gaze was... unsettling.

    SHE SEES US. Stop, SHE KNOWS WHAT WE ARE. Stop. HER FINGERS ARE SCRATCHING AT OUR MASK. Stop. SHE WILL KNOW WHA-

    STOP

    Nemo blew out the breath, what would she do next. It was important now, Alvah had shown what he was. Would she? Was there to be alliance or misfortune.




    85929E : TEXT-
    9F0000 : OTHER-
    258D84  : SPEECH-

    Mirai
    Mirai
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 14

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Mirai on Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 pm

    Ecstasy. That was the emotion that echoed through her. The sheer force of the guy just pulling out his wings. He himself had no idea what this brought forth from her. She was at this point giggling softly. She allowed for it to extend out. The blood bubbled to the surface of her palm, and she gently graced his hand with it. As she pulled away, the thread remained between them. "Here it is Alvah."

    With that she smirked. She knew very well that she was a bit of a rarer sect. Truth be told, she didn't know everything about the clan. "What is it.. Alvah.. That you want from this world?" She had turned to face away from the two now, hands crossing behind her back at waist level.

    "I'm supposed to follow you, aren't I?"
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 64

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Alvah on Sat May 23, 2020 7:37 pm

    He watched on in sublime interest as the woman preceded to use Chiton on him, of the Chirugeon sect no less! She really was a marvelous subject to have such a rare talent. Mirai was almost just like Setsuka but different in mannerisms and confidence levels. As she continued to speak he chuckled a little and shed a crimson tear while doing so, shifting his body weight he would move with a burst of speed to place himself behind her and answer her question with his true voice, something only Nemo had heard before,"Oh poor Mirai... Why do you think you deserve to know that? What I want? For all I know you are just some low born who happened to be a Chirugeon! Yoru ability means nothing. I want the world to burn down and be reborn as something new, hopefully better. This world is utter trash so regardless of the outcome it needs to shed its current layer...", he would laugh at the notion that she, a subordinate of his basically, deserved to know his ambitions.

    The cruelty in his tone and mannerism faded just as fast as he slipped into them, responding to his own outburst with a calm level tone now, "
    Mirai you are one of mine, don't forget it. You want to earn the right to know what I have going on upstairs, then earn it. Nemo, she is your subordinate now.", turning to head off towards the clan estate and night market his sanguine wings shed their form and absorbed back into his own body. He would keep walking assuming the other two would keep pace, but caring little as to if they did. Speaking to Neemo, so hopefully he followed along, "Kill her if she proves to be useless Nemo... She hasn't proven yet that she can be trusted has she? ", his phrasing was meant to trigger Nemo specifically.



    - #ff3333
    - #9933cc

    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Nemotoashi
    Nemotoashi "Nemo" Houga
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 59

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Nemotoashi "Nemo" Houga on Sat May 23, 2020 8:18 pm

    No Alvah, don't do that. Don't feed it. Don't give us AN EXCUSE. Be still. NO. Be still. WE CANNOT BE. We are ice. WE ARE FIRE AND ICE BOTH. Remain calm, We can't let ourselves drop it. Not yet. YES WE CAN. There are more reasons THAN WE KNOW. There are... why can't we think?

    WHY ARE WE ONE?
    Why are we one?

    Am....I?

    CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM CALM Calm, calm...... calm.......

    Are we calm? YES. Are we one? NO. Good.

    Nemo blinked, the inner struggle Alvah's words had thrown him into fading. He looked at the woman, Alvah's words would have done much to anger her. If they had been said to Nemo. He would have certainly taken some level of offense. He smiled gently, the mask solid and unyielding, "There are no subordinates here Alvah. No leaders and no lords. There is only the Crucible." He would place himself as best he could between the woman and Alvah, "We should speak in plainer words. And with less trappings of the world that will soon have fallen away, especially the title of Lord." He tried to keep the woman's attention "Every one of us is a piece that forges the lance. The lance that is aimed at the heart of the shell that is our world."




    85929E : TEXT-
    9F0000 : OTHER-
    258D84  : SPEECH-

    Mirai
    Mirai
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 14

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Mirai on Sat May 23, 2020 8:46 pm

    The moment of ecstasy. What she had expected to be the height of her existence. The out from the monotone of the metronome. The change in frequency to the sudden and consistent ticking. The way out from the box she had been forced to be a part of. This man was supposed to be the key, but truthfully, she had risen her hopes up in expecting him to be any more than just that. A man. Her mask didn't so much as crack. She wouldn't even give Alvah the satisfaction.

    Her chakra rose to the surface. It became palpable. The ground gave way before her. The path cracking slightly beneath her heeled foot. It was a small display and it brought a smirk to her face. There was no killing intent. There was only force of will. Dedication and passion through action. She took one step forward.

    "Part of one whole? Fine. I'm not hard to find. Follow the black feathers. I've had my fill of this village and the company here. I only came to see how much of my time it would actually be worth." With that, she turned. She felt some strange sense of empathy between this man and her. It was the mask he wore it just as well as she wore hers. Theirs may have been different, but they were equally skillful.

    "I hope young pup.. that when you are a wolf, you learn to bare your fangs at the right people." Truth be told, she may have even been disappointed.
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 64

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Alvah on Sun May 24, 2020 2:39 pm

    Having done what he wanted to accomplish by ruffling her feathers with his diminishing of her self,  he smirked and let out a small laugh before responding to her without a hint of remorse for his actions.

    "
    Don't worry young Ketsueki after your tantrum recedes you'll learn to get used to my mannerisms, unless you prove yourself like Nemo here. I don't coddle the unproven or extend them any of my precious few feelings.".

    His devilish smirk would fade as he nodded to Nemo, agreeing with his statements to an extent, "
    This one here is correct... We should do away with those conventions, but only to those in the inner circle. Everyone else is undeserving of courtesy. They are weaklings that cling to this world and love its oppressive flawed state. We are the Crucible that will forge the world into something truly grand, and we cannot afford to waste time.", his voice would trail off for a moment before he looked back at Mirai.

    "
    I know that Nemo is not my subordinate, but that's because he has proven himself to be my equal, and share my dream of a reformed world for the better. Unfortunately there will always be those that are beneath us, either in view or ambition, not just skill.", and with that he would be off towards his estate with or without Nemo in tow.



    - #ff3333
    - #9933cc

    Combat sheet
    Character sheet
    Nemotoashi
    Nemotoashi "Nemo" Houga
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 59

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Nemotoashi "Nemo" Houga on Sun May 24, 2020 4:49 pm


    Nemo breathed, it was only a moment of reprieve he had bought himself. He could feel the want building again. Alvah had seen only a portion of the blade unveiled. A mere glimpse of the steel that hid beneath the silk. He brandished a weapon that he did not fully understand yet. Though that was likely known to him, and he doubtlessly didn't care. Which was why Nemo had chosen to bind himself to the Angel of Blood. The Angel was a being of driven chaos.

    But Nemo's mask was his to wear and discard. No one else had that right.

    BLACK FEATHERS

    "You misunderstand me, Blood Raven. I wish to know you. To understand your worth and value." He spread his arms wide "All beings have a use and purpose. Whether discovered or designed the purpose may be. And you have already demonstrated your power is worth more than the average. Would you desire that I show you my worth? After all, all you have seen is the Angel of Blood. Not me. You know his worth, but not mine." He thought for a moment, "Accompany me on a mission, so that we may each see the full worth of the other."

    CANNOT IGNORE US FOREVER.

    Please, let this token of peace work. No more harsh words, no more reasons for us to give in. Allow us to pursue this goal we have found beyond the end of the world. If we lose control here. is it over?




    85929E : TEXT-
    9F0000 : OTHER-
    258D84  : SPEECH-

    Mirai
    Mirai
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 14

    Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O] Empty Re: Did you hear the rumors? [Social/I-O]

    Post by Mirai on Sun May 24, 2020 6:51 pm

    "So be it. You lead the way then mister.. Nemo." She stopped herself just before leaving completely to reply. She paid little attention at this point toward Alvah, though wouldn't make it too blatantly clear. She was sour. There was no denying it. Who wouldn't be after being told stories with grandeur about long night lords past. Legends of their power to bring forth absolute obedience. The alluring pull of these tales were what had led her here, but instead she came to find that perhaps he viewed her as expendable. No, maybe even less than that. So be it. She could at least entertain the idea of finding out more about the one who wore a fake face like hers. Besides, a fight here or continued disagreement would only get less and less advantageous to her.

    She spun around once more, her red hair dragged about by the shift in her form into a full bow, though it was one of greeting. Not one of subservience. "My full name.. is Mirai Shinkutsuki. I will follow you Nemo and show you what I've got, if for no better reason, my own muse."

      Current date/time is Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:45 pm