Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 251 posts! Please welcome our newest member, okami!

Latest topics

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

» Square One
by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

» Greetings!~
by Camellia Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

» Coast fortification
by Cho Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

» The Confluence
by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Discord Server


Our Button

Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP


    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest on Wed May 20, 2020 8:08 pm

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You know we’re superstars! We are who we are!"




    This was unlike Grandmother. Her tone was odd. This day was ominous.

    There were few things to set off Akemi Usagi in her years and all the wisdom she had. She would usually be that woman wearing the white cloak that adorned her body. One hand would be up and herself laughing with a hoot while the other would be wrapped around a Khakara. Even if a man would pass her and whispered a scheme or even a flirt, the response was the same. She would take the staff to their neck and tilt up their chin subjecting them to her whims. Flirting with danger and welcoming admiration, she considered herself the perfect response to any ill situation life had to throw at her.

    However, this was different.

    Hikari had been subjected to the worst side of her. Concern and a tone filled with the utmost seriousness that made the Usagi Camp shutter as her voice lacked that raspy and amused tone. With the details of the wild animal reaching ears that were within the brink, she would hand her son a scroll and would tell him to be on his way to intercept the Sun Village’s little job as it was now the business of the Usagi. With that, Hikari only had a hint of worry in his very chest. His eyes would helplessly search for her face but would receive a simple cry urging him to go as he would be on his way.

    The Usagi child had come to the brink with some guidance using one of the Usagi Clan rabbits that were summoned. Only after they would identify the muddy terrain, the barren grounds, and a few several ominous animals; Hikari would go from here on his own after the rabbit vanished with a puff of smoke. His ears would stay perfectly focused on the area around him as he would advance. Eventually, he would stop, hearing the sound of the heart that was pumping veins through the body. The stature and form so familiar as Hikari would breathe a gasp upon realizing the sound.

    “Sojiro-san!” Hikari’s upbeat chime and enthusiastic voice was...not present. Instead, it was one filled with concern and urgency as he would sprint over to the wolf clansmen. The moistness below his soles was annoying, but yet not enough to keep him from quickly storming to the shinobi and stopping in place with a pant. His face would go to the boy’s own to look at him with a glassy and blank stare. “Y-you are here? I-Is it because of the wild animal reports?” Hikari would chime as he would press his lips in concern.

    He had a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach about this.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru on Wed May 20, 2020 10:20 pm

    Gen had been on the trail for a few days after being told of the happenings. He was so worried that the dangerous beast could harm any of the local communities that he had already looked over the area for two days before he gave up, and decided that he would wait and look for a sign from one of the other Shinobi that would be joining him on this mission. He was not a tracker so he didn't beat himself up too much over not being able to find even a single track, but he was concerned nonetheless!

    Making his way through the muddy terrain he saw smoke rising from a cave system and made way for it, winding through the uneven path with a purposeful trudging. Coming to the caves rocky cliff face, he first climbed to the top to see what was causing the smoke, and noticed Sojiro inside, and some bunny like humanoid, or at least a human with bunny like ears? It was confusing, but Sojiro hadn't attacked yet and the bunny person seemed to be friendly with Soji, which was good enough for Gen.

    Hoping down the side he had climbed on and moving to enter into the cave from the front, his massive frame had difficulties fully entering at first but eventually got inside into Sojiro's den of manliness! Or at least that's what it looked like. The smell coming from the food was divine, and Gen went to grab a kebab and eat it, knowing better then to not take Sojiro's food ever again. Moving to sit down on a somewhat shaped stone outcropping over looking the others, the large relatively attractive muscled man reclined, leaning his back against the cave wall. After a moment or two his dulcet and kind voice rung out, "
    Sojiro! So your going to be my companion this time huh? Never a better team! Also, a plus on the food man!", looking towards Usagi, he spoke with the same smooth and kind tone, "Hello there! I am Genkumaru Iwamura, I don't think we have met yet.", he would offer a hand at first and then noticed that the bunnies eyes were not those meant for seeing, and so he would retract his hand and tap his foot instead with a small rhythmic beat in Morse code for hello.

    Gen was wearing his usual clothing consisting of brown leather boots, darkish brown pants, and a white form fitting dress shirt with a flak jacket over it, both undone to expose his chest hair and well muscled frame. His sleeves were rolled up to above his elbow letting the full breath of his muscle mass show under his shirt because it was so tight. His headband was around his neck and looked almost like it hung as a clavicle guard at this point. His long flowing mane like crimson hair was shoulder length at this point, and he sported a well groomed beard. His cerulean eyes fixated on the new addition to his social circle. The bunny was a very intriguing creature.

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Thu May 21, 2020 9:44 am

    It had been a while since Mikomi had last seen Sojiro. Since the bridge in fact. And that hadn't exactly been the most friendly of meetings. Though before then, the cave, that had been significantly more... friendly. So before she had left for the Brink, she had packed some essentials. And now, she stood under the cliff that lead to the cave that smoke came from. She watched a figure climb up to the cave, out of sight of her position. She pulled a mirror, and re-applied some makeup that had slipped. She was very adept with this particular skill, as it had been one of her only weapons before she had become a shinobi. The application was very light, that specific amount that made men think you weren't wearing any makeup. But still accentuated what was there. She checked herself over in the mirror before beginning the climb. When she reached the top, she hesitated a moment before entering the cave.

    Upon stepping inside, she was greeted with the smell of roasted veggies, meat and some odd sights. A familiar bunny person, whom she had only briefly met before blasting off a bridge. She should probably apologize for that. And the man she had seen climbing the cliff, he was quite handsome up close.

    Knowing about Sojiro's sensitive nose, she had applied less of her Seppunaka this time. Most would smell faint whiffs of it, but to him it would be less abrasive than she was sure normal perfume was.

    Upon seeing him, her face broke out into a big smile, and she ran up to him, throwing her arms around him in a tight hug, "Soji!" She was familiar with the normal impact she had on men and others, and she had accentuated it as best as possible, with her makeup, and with her clothes. She was wearing her forehead protector as a method to keep her hair back out of her face, but other wise it flowed free. She was wearing a lower cut top, and a pair of leggings that had openings in the sides by the thighs. Ostensibly to allow the wearer better airflow, but she liked the other effects they had. She also carried her normal weapons and tools, including the bow on her back.

    She pulled out of the hug, and waved hello to the other two, "Hi! I'm Uchiha Akegata Mikomi. Nice to meet you! I'm glad we can meet in better circumstances Mr. Rabbit." A much less dour Uchiha than they had likely ever encountered.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest on Fri May 22, 2020 5:18 am

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You know we’re superstars! We are who we are!"



    His senses were distracted by the smell of the vegetables. His thoughts were clouded, unable to perceive the words of the boy at first as he would almost hesitate to take the food from the wolfman. Nonetheless, Hikari reltented, admitting that his hunger had been vast the moment he would grasp the kabob. Hikari would gnaw and peck at the bits as he was not used to anyone cooking food for him that was not his clan. After all, if you were blind, you could not take anything from anyone. Not that he did not trust Sojiro rather...not everyone’s cooking was favorable. But nothing but the herbs of the Earth, he seemed to understand the Usagi well thus far.

    “Need...me?” He would swallow before his smile would be gentle. “I-I will...do my best.”

    It was not that he had lingering feelings or uncertainty about the food or even his abilities. Rather, the job still gave him quite concern as he would cast a lowly gaze as he was still feeling a scar in his heart. His Grandmother’s words that he should “come back alive at all costs” was much different than her usual upbeat tone. He would contemplate her warnings and the tone of her voice. The scent of garlic and roasted herb danced beneath his nose, yet his appetite was not appeased with the many thoughts that lingered in his head at that moment. His eyes would drop to as the glassy orbs had been nothing short of a haze.

    Still, Hikari was blind but not a fool.

    The moment something was creeping close, the rabbit’s ears would twitch as he would try to make out the features as far as the eye can see. There was a frame that was far from delicate. His eyes were unmoving just as much as his head. A bandit? It was very well possible. He heard the parts were dangerous, even if a wild animal was about and scaring most of the populi. The den very well may have woven a scent that would attract carnivores that were nearby, but this one walked on two legs and was beyond any beast he had seen. As the hulking frame moved closer, he could make out features that might as well have been chisel stone came to life like a Doton carving given sentience. There was no response from Sojiro as the figure approached, so Hikari would finally turn revealing his glassy gaze as the conversation had become casual between the two.

    "Hello there! I am Genkumaru Iwamura, I don't think we have met yet."

    Hikari would smile at the man who seemed to have made such a silly statement...and also a sillier gesture. Before the hand could go too far, Hikari would reach out to snatch the grasp of the giant after being silent for a moment. He would not be denied the pleasure of a handshake and take some sort of gesture as if he was helpless. “We clearly have not met,” A light laughter coming with the words, “No more than Sojiro-san has told you about me! I am Usahi Hikari, Genku-san!” He would give a hefty shake, letting go before he would give a sound tap of his own heels. The iron soles that were atop an ascended heel as thick as a hammer’s head would knock to return the code and reply.

    “No need for that.” A smug smile coming to his face with the lifted melody of vegetables that he would crunch on.

    It must have been how he was dressed. Delicate to the eyes the Usagi would always seem. Hikari had come dressed for any weather as he journeyed across the land. He would have the fur collar, braces, and anklets that were pure white like a rabbit and stained by the soil as if he lived like one. He wore his pelt upon his shoulders that stopped at his mid-back that would protect against the elements with the draw of a string. His padded mesh was revealed. As usual, he had the chest revealing his flesh and at his thighs as all the designs had done. The Usagi had a thing for using it for looks and even had a cottontail sewn upon it in order to show it was the clan’s.

    Hikari would nibble at his food much like a rabbit had done, enjoying the company of the new edition. It seemed one more figure had made itself apparent as she had come. It was a woman’s voice, and one unrecognizable from the distance and mannerisms. Even with his hearing, or any of the Usagi’s, a rabbit would be familiar with voices like a face. He had been casually nipping away at the veggies that were at his mouth until she would get close enough that he registered the sound. The meeting was friendly one until ...until…

    "Hi! I'm Uchiha Akegata Mikomi. Nice to meet you! I'm glad we can meet in better-”

    PFFT!!!

    A moist nip of green was spat from Hikari’s mouth as the glassy eyes actually had focus for once. “You!” The rabbit would turn as his stature had actually changed as he would notice the voice. It was the Uchiha his Grandmother was so smitten with! It was something as detestable as the day that Hikari had met the woman simply trying to pull off a job. Something that was utterly unforgettable as the rabbit would make it known with piercing foggy eyes and his voice raising a tone with a passion since being in the Rose Garden with Sojiro showing he was at the utmost serious about the moment. “You tried to kill me!” The rabbit had accused the Uchiha girl of attempted murder right before the two. His fury had not been quelled since that day as the last thing he remembered was his ears going numb, the world around him going black, and himself being surrendered to gravity as he passed out from the sudden tension of his hall.

    It was a horrifying moment as he woke up! He could only ask the only thing a blind person could: was he walking around in the afterlife or walking around a bedroom? The terror of that day making it apparent that it had sunk in his mind, and with fury in his voice, it seemed it was not going anywhere anytime soon.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru on Fri May 22, 2020 12:16 pm

    The bunny had caught him off guard, and his humility urged him forward into action as he shook the bunnies hand with sincerity and gumption, his Morse code having been a token of appreciation, he now realized might have been insulting and so performed a curt warriors bow to the bunny as a token of appreciation for his kindness, responding to his words in turn, "Actually... Sojiro and I don't generally talk about others with each other, I believe out of respect for our friends. I am sure you understand that some times feelings and words can be conveyed incorrectly, Hikari-Kun.", smiling his kind and unassuming smile her nodded in affirmation of his statement to Sojiro, responding to him separately, "It is good to see you too brother! Its been longer then intended, I am glad you will be one of our companions this day.", they had shared the oath after all, so in Gen's eyes Sojiro was one of his precious few at this point, however if someone questioned Gen's choice of title for Sojiro he would explain it was the warriors oath, Sojiro hadn't imbibed the sake but he was there and would have if he could. 


    As the undeniably attractive brunette woman ushered her way forth into the cave and addressed Sojiro so informally by name and with an embrace Gen piped up, "I see you have been hard at work, forging bonds Soji~! Its nice to meet you too Mikomi, I am Genkumaru Iwamura.", His teasing tone as he said Soji like Mikomi had done, was light and fun with out a trace of malice in his tone. Being unabashed now from the Usagi's unintended lesson he offered the woman a handshake that would be strong but gentle. Cutting straight to business after the pleasantness however, he spoke with a far more serious but still kind and calming tone,"So, how are we going to do this?  This beast could be extremely dangerous, and we need to do something about it before this escalates. I have already been searching for two days and found nothing.. I am not a good tracker, but still! You must have found something Sojiro!", his voice near the end sounded almost pleading. Out of the group gathered Sojiro might have been the only one to understand why Gen felt so ready and willing to see this ended, he hated the thought that this beast could hurt an innocent and he was not able to stop that. 

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 pm

    Mikomi let her hand run down Sojiro's arm as they pulled apart. Him saying her other name filled her with warmth. An unexpected affection from him that went a little beyond the physical. So she kept his gaze a second longer.

    She absentmindedly accepted the shishkebab, and winced at the sudden exclamation from the rabbit boy, Hikari, Sojiro had said.

    She stared at the young man, her face slightly clouding over. From what she remembered, the rabbit had exchanged some lewd words with another person before charging at her. No words exchanged between the two of them, a mock battle was what it had been. Mikomi was still carrying the burns and bruises from it. And as for trying to kill the rabbit? She had only begun to lose control when Sojiro was getting closer and closer. Her arrows fired with more desperation and intent behind them. If anyone had reason to be angry it was him. If things had gone wrong, one of them could have ended up in very bad condition.

    "From what I remember Mr. Usagi. it was a mutually agreed upon tactical exercise. And while I understand I may have acted first. Were you not intending to attack me? If not then I apologize, it was not my intention to cause you any serious harm"

    She nodded in response to Gen and Soji's words, but was still focused on Hikari. She didn't want there to be any tension on the mission, they had to resolve this as fast as possible.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest on Sat May 23, 2020 12:29 am

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You know we’re superstars! We are who we are!"



    Polite! What a sensible giant he was!

    Unlike Genkumaru, Hikari obviously could not forgive the Uchiha as easily. After all, she was oblivious that she had broken a taboo, even amongst his people who were carefree about anything. The young rabbit had a go-to face when it came to this situation. He would pout when authentically angry as his face would fill with air. A breath inhaling as he would bloat his cheeks like a balloon. Both of them were twin red spheres from his angry blush, but it did not last long as he would hear her, passing a breath through his lips as he would speak up after her.

    "From what I remember Mr. Usagi. it was a mutually agreed upon tactical exercise. And while I understand I may have acted first. Were you not intending to attack me? If not then-”

    “You use explosions?” His eyes would wide, “Lethal force during ‘an’ exercise?” The woman’s logic was flawed in his mind. It was far from a word that he now questioned in meaning. It seemed that sanity was clearly not the same in a way that it usually meant from times of old. Should he not be surprised? This is perhaps what his Grandmother meant when she said Shinobi could not be trusted. Though, it was clear he went below these depressing waters before and resurfaced with clarity, it was the only reason he could shake his head as if getting rid of the paranoia that came to mind. After all, it was not the shinobi world he was mad at, rather this person.

    As the feral wolfman had lifted his voice, seeming to speak to Hikari with an opening of what he would not do, the rabbit dread what the boy would do. A visible look of disgust twisted upon Hikari’s face as he seemed to be quickly shifting to a frown. Had he not been distracted by something...slight...he would have quickly retorted. His solution? No longer quelling his temper as Sojiro’s suggestion had only caused Hikari to be tempered! The marsh that was beneath feeling his feet stamp within the cavern as he was nearly infuriated.

    “Is that what you think will solve this issue? More violence?” Hikari almost in disbelief, “A drink may quell my temper. A piece of food may fill my stomach and stagnate my movements. But a kick to the face? It would only make me just as...as...terrible!” Hikari would cast the vegetables and kabob stalk into the flames that were nearby.. His ears could hear the crackle and popping flame as he would move his hands slowly. Weaving signs, he would calmly glow through the motions.

    “I trust her not, Sojiro-san! She even brought another shinobi here!” Hikari would frown as he would draw close to the very last hand sign, “Creeping on the roof! I am no fool! A woman’s build slim like her own, standing right above us, and-”

    CHIRP...CHIRP...CHIRP…

    ”Tainting me!” He would hear the bird-like noises. Snatching away his shoulder form Sojiro as obviously this almost seemed like a joke! Sure, he was his friend, but this burden on his shoulder along with his hand to try to forgive such a crime? It was too much! “Have you both no shame? He would say as he would lift his hands, nonetheless, complying with Sojiro's request in the most sarcastic way. "Fine! I will use my ability to find this target and ignore your shinobi’s little game!”

    His ears could hear the sound like a few birds that were singing within the cavern. The cave only echoed as he would grow. It would only make Hikari grow even more frustrated as it was clearly some prank! A shinobi like her who had her feel fun and took the sensation too lightly.

    “Pulse!”

    He would sing, a stream of chakra rushed through his ears and identifying his surroundings. The area was clear and he could hear the radiating melody of what seemed like a bird in the shade of the cavern. However, the size was human and not something so small and fragile. The right hand of his being open as the hand made a broken melody that became more chaotic.

    CHIRP-CHIRP-CHIRP-CHIRP-CHIRP!!!

    It became rapid as the human form would drop from above the cavern’s ceiling and would land quickly. However, it had not remained in one spot for long. Hikari could hear the birds growing louder as they approached the four of them. The rapid cries were horrific as if they were crying out in the chaotic disharmony. There were no footprints along the terrain and the many flocks of birds would be gliding through the air with no need to even touch the terrain. They were truly flying to him as if they were in a flock of thousand with not a single sound of a beating wing.

    To those with eyes, it would be just as enigmatic. The darkness was shifting and closing in on them as if it was a smog carrying a small radiating pulse of light. It was not as easy to make out the phenomenon with Hikari’s back to it. With the speed it had approached, it moved not needing to even touch the terrain making it seem as if it was almost inhumane. The moment it drew close, the smog of blackness reached out what seemed like arm grasping the spark in its grasp. It would sweep the surging light near Hikari’s form as he turned around.

    SPLASH!!!

    It was swift! Perhaps quick to the point that Hikari did not even expect it! However, by the time he would try to piece together what was happening, he would reach along his chest feeling a sudden sensation. His chest burned but...also was moist. His fingers traced along the splatter that went across his body as if he had been suddenly soaked through his kimono. He would take in a breath as he realized exactly what had happened so swiftly.

    “I-I was...attacked?”

    His knees became weak, and his hand would hold himself across his kimono that was drenched in shades of red that only dyed his white furs a brilliant shade of crimson. He could not stand the pain or with his legs, as he would take a breath and fall forward while trembling to try to contain the sensation he felt as his flesh had been torn open so lightly. He swallowed and writhed as his clothing soaked up the marsh’s mud.

    The dark figure had tossed itself into the light, but it did not make it anymore clear what they were seeing that not even the rabbit’s ears tried to make sense of. It had moved through the air as if flying with how it would flip and move as its bundle of hair like a black mane was covering its body. Areas of its body, the chest and the lap, where hugged by a cloth that was surely dank and stained by the area until it was brown. The figure had turned around slowly, apparently nearly six feet tall by stature, but completed by what seemed like rabbit-like ears. There was no flesh as it seemed to be covered by a pelt of white from its claw-like nails and beastly talons at the toes. Its face had no definite features due to the black colors of its face, but soon would open its eyes to show crimson red irises that were beyond feral.

    It was obvious now: the reports of a wild animal were seriously misrepresented.

    The creature would open its hand, revealing its palm as it was visibly attempting to menace the group. Although humanoid in form, it was silent and not using reason next to intimidation. Twitching, the nails would dance with electricity as it was visibly able to use chakra and attempted to intimidate the shinobi as it had most likely done to the rest of the group. The bundle of hair that was behind it, flowing like a mane, would react in kind to the electrical circulation. Moving wildly, the bundles of fur would move along its body like smoke burning off its form. It would drop to all fours readily as it would toot up its hind as if ready to pounce.

    Their target was right before them...but Hikari was right behind them bleeding along the terrain as he struggled to stand on his knees and hand while the other one reached clinching his chest.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---


    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru on Sat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm

    He had left the cave with the others as Hikari went on his monologue to Mikomi and Sojiro, and everything had seemed normal until the fight broke out, this whirling black dervish of claw and hair swept through their ranks and left Hikari injured behind them. Moving to interpose himself between the beast and the others he shouted in a roar like approach quite different from his normal speech pattern, "Sojiro! Tend to Hikari. Mikomi covering fire! No one hurts my comrades, you face the Crimson Lion of the Sun now beast!", without a thought to his commands and how they might be taken by his comrades he looked both stoic and furious at the same time as if he was a volcano about to explode. His Lion like crimson mane flowed in the gentle breeze as he flexed his muscles to intimidate the beast as it was about half a foot smaller then him given Gen's six foot six height.


    In a fit of rage and fury at the insulting tactics of the beast, having attacked the back line first, Gen launched his powerful frame forward and into a rotating spin kick targeting the beasts left knee with his right leg. However this muscle packed kick was only half of the attack and was actually a Bakuton: Propulsion Strike in disguise! So even if his kick only made partial contact the subsequent explosion would triple the damage of the strike, allowing for some pretty serious damage on the creature if it made contact.


    From this low position Gen would swipe up some of the dirt and mud and charge it with Bakuton chakra, spinning his body upwards into a standing position while throwing it into the space of the beast, activating Bakuton: Scattered Flowers as they came close enough to the beasts hide, creating a large 5m wide explosion centered on the beasts body from the waist up. If these went off without a hitch or even somewhat, Gen would use the rest of his movement to slide backwards and put himself between his team and the creature! Shouting once more, "Your foe is me beast!", he would take a defensive stance to interpose as much of himself between his comrades and the beast. 

    [Bakuton Propulsion Strike C-rank and Bakuton Scattered Flowers]

    CP: 70/100
    SP: 90/100

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Sat May 23, 2020 5:36 pm

    Mikomi scratched her head, "Fire is just as lethal as a Taijutsu user's fists and feet so yes. I used fire. And I knew both of you were trying to get to me and beat the pulp out of me. Which happened by the way, I still have the bruises." If the rabbit was against violence, then he was in the wrong line of work. True, Mikomi disliked violence herself. But there were limits to pacifism. And being a shinobi meant stepping out of the world where pacifism was usable, and entering a world where violence was the norm.

    Another...person? "I don't know what you're talking about sir, I came alone." Then, everything happened in a flash, the creature dropped from the ceiling, cutting down Hikari with a single blow.

    As Mikomi was closest to Hikari, she jumped forward, catching the rabbit as he fell. She felt blood on him. Her heart began to thump loud in her chest. She knew Sojiro had some skill with this. More than her, "Stay still Hikari, you'll be fine." Her voice was low and soothing, "Soji. I'm counting on you" She gently lay the small boy down on the soft earth. She turned. Her eyes twisted and spun into the Sharingan, twin tomoe set in her eyes. everything seemed to slow down, everything became clearer and sharper. And she saw the creature's movements like it was moving underwater.

    Standing a few feet in front of Hikari, she drew an arrow, watching Gen attack it. She tracked its movements, drawing the arrow to its fullest extent. Even if it dodged, even if it moved faster than the eye could see, her eyes could see it. And she fired, at a moment that it was most vulnerable.


    Sharingan activated
    1 arrow fired.
    95/100 chakra




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest on Sat May 23, 2020 7:52 pm

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You know we’re superstars! We are who we are!"



    His body would tremble from the moistness running across his chest. His eyes, whether open or closed, tried to distinguish the darkness that tried to grim his vision. Should he listen to the chaotic sounds or slip into a slumber? The latter perhaps was not the best choice at that moment. His breaths quickly became calm as he tried to keep his pulse active. The focus now was not so much on his surroundings, but rather his own vitals. The blood from his veins escaped from the open slash. He could still smell charred bits of flesh and could hear his heartbeat along with Sojiro’s words which he could only return with a possible truth.

    “If this talk...is not our last.” His chest would rise and fall, calming little gales from between his lips despite the sound of the chaos around him.

    The air would ignite the moment the strong and burly shinobi would come with a physical strike. The beast was nimble in trying to evade, its leaps and jumps were done consecutively as if the very air was its ledge. Even if evasive, the resulting explosion would send its nimble body flinging backwards as it would fall aback in a whirling flip. Its claw equipped hands and feet would dig into the marsh anchoring it as it would drag for a short distance. Its eyes would narrow as the red orbs would glare at the shinobi attempting to comprehend its next movement.

    ...or not...it did not need to.

    A ghastly cry would erupt from the creature, and the next moment, a pulsation of electricity with it. The packed bomb of mud that was thrown at it would simply splatter and crumble as electrical surges of the chirping thunder would race throughout its immediate vicinity. Within the five-meters of its form, the electrical charge raced through the mud, diffusing its doton-like components making it nothing more than a piece of filth with a disrupted charge. The beast, now given a target, was not very happy. Even more so, it knew the little tricks of the bomber and it saw blood that matched the hues of its red eyes. For a moment, the creature seemed frustrated! Shaking its head and attempting to be rid of whatever disoriented it. The black fur moved like miasma to the electrical charge that raced across its body.

    But Hikari knew this dizziness very well. The shaking and trembling, the movement of the head? He would know any Usagi, human by flesh or a natural rabbit, that always seemed to be disoriented by any explosive attack. It was then that his suspicions were confirmed when he heard no footsteps, wondered why he was so accurately struck with such a blinding technique, and not to mention there were the evasive maneuvers. It was blind right now. The little rabbit’s chest would rise aloud.

    “Shoot it!” Hikari would call aloud. “It cannot see! Shoot it now!”

    He begged for those accursed drawstrings of the bow that he had dreaded before. The sound of it was comforting as he had been on the receiving end enough to know that she could do it swiftly, accurately, and do it well she had. The moment Hikari could clinch Sojiro’s cloth, some part of it, he would beg to whatever God was Sun, Moon, or Rabbit would at least get the desired result. Just as it would fly true, aiming to strike the beast, there would be the slightest movement as the creature would lift its body to stand on its hind legs and upright. It would spin around, dancing on the ball of its feet to dodge, but…

    SLASH!!!

    The arrow would cleave fur and flesh off the side of the creature. The left running red along the coat of fur as it seemed to be visibly damaged now, but yet, was still not considering backing off. It had long been protecting this terrain that was its territory, and it would not simply let it go to more challengers who wanted to take what was its keep! Then again, what choice would it have? A hint of spite visible on its face as it was officially now a wounded and cornered beast in every sense of the word.

    It would square its footing, showing a discipline unlike beast and was more humane at that moment. With both of its hands streaming with the electrical charge, a chirping surge of energy that Shinobi spoke simply as “Chidori,” the beast would slam both of its hands across the terrain as the cove started to run wild with the electrical discharge while it would turn its tail towards them. The ground, inner workings of the tunnel, and everything around them would become unstable as all the chakra from its body was released as an electrical Chidori: Stream that tore through the fabric of the area.

    It planned not only to get its distance and retreat, but it was planning to make this place their tomb.

    “P-please, leave!” Hikari beckoned of them, his ears hearing a thousand cries around them. It was apparent that he could hear the area soon rain with stone and pieces of debris as he could hear the faults appearing as the electricity ripped into the fabric of the area. “This is my fault! P-please...just-” It was painful to talk, but it was nothing. It was nothing compared to that feeling that in the end he knew that, in the end, the masked shinobi was right.

    He had been careless. He was a burden. He needed to be saved...but he would not accept it. Not like this.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru on Sun May 24, 2020 1:03 pm

    Having recovered from his kick and bomb throwing, he was waiting in his assumed defensive position to protect the others, as he noticed what the Beast was doing, and the electrical current it generated that was trampling towards them. Gen was furious at the audacity of this beast, simply destroying his bombs? Targeting back line members first? Attacking everyone in the vicinity instead of facing them in honorable combat? Such dishonorable tactics!

    Recognizing the severity of the situation and seeing how Hikari's fear was so palpable, Gen did what some might think was foolish, but for him was predictable if you knew him. He would shout to the others in a kind and stoic manner this time, "
    Hikari! This is not your fault, and we will make sure we all get out of here in one piece, trust me! Have no fear. For I am here! ", and with that statement he would look back to his group and smile before running towards the beast and jumping high into the air, using a propulsion strike and his muscles to give himself an immense lift off, to soar high into the air.

    His body careening towards the beast, he would point his fist towards the beast firing off a
    Bakuton: Gingham Shot with tremendous power behind it, aiming the fast moving beam at the beasts torso. He hoped it would either hit causing some good damage, or it would disrupt the beasts technique ending the channeling there and then. Either way he would keep moving forward and would attempt to collide his own body into that of the beast.


    [Bakuton: Propulsion Strike x 1 and Bakuton: Gingham Shot B-rank x 1]

    CP: 40/100
    SP: 80/100

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Sun May 24, 2020 1:49 pm


    Couldn't... see? The air was not filled with enough debris for that. Which meant it wasn't 'seeing' at all, or at least not with light. Maybe heat, or maybe it was listening. Either way, Mikomi's arrow had drawn blood, and the only thing that could have distracted it was the explosions that Gen was using. She narrowed her eyes, the debris was not a problem yet, but would be soon. They couldn't retreat safely with that thing around. The Chidori that it was using was a strange thing, that meant it was a shinobi, or at least capable of molding chakra. Too dangerous to be left alive.

    So, as Gen closed in on it, she drew back the bowstring, "Fault, Hikari? You've won this fight for us. Cover your ears" With the knowledge that it was blind after Gen's explosions. Mikomi waited, and when he fired, she delayed a moment, before firing. Her Sharingan guiding the path of the projectile. Her arrow propelled and enhanced by her Chouonsoku jutsu. The arrow would be fired even if the creature had found cover, a defense that would not save them. A crack like thunder would echo through the cave a moment after firing. The sound of the arrow and its passage reaching the chidori using monster only after the arrow had already impacted. Mikomi winced in pain, the effort of firing the supersonic arrow stung her hand.

    She would not begin to move until Sojiro did, moving with him and helping him carry Hikari if it was needed. taking the small boy from Soji if he needed it.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Guest on Mon May 25, 2020 2:33 am

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You know we’re superstars! We are who we are!"



    He did not get to talk like that...said the one standing cradling a bleeding man. Hikari would smile at how naive Sojiro was as usual. He thought himself to be very light-hearted and naive, but once again, Sojiro seemed to be victorious at bringing him comfort even though his wound seeped with blood. He would nonetheless hang on, pressuring the opening he could perceive torn into him. His hand trembling as he was losing blood that was needed to keep himself stable and not to mention energized. Even more so, there was the pressure of battle as Sojiro had the idea that he could help with this endeavor.

    “All rabbits do not know each other.” So he would have liked to say. However, humor cost him life at this point.

    To say, nonetheless, that his friend was persistent. By the time Hikari could feel himself being nearly attached and strapped to the Dogman, he could perceive the surroundings more clearly. The beast had not been one to seem to play victim as it showed some intelligence. Just as the heroic charging man would leap into the air, readily to topple the rabbit, it would move its claws as the fuzzy hands would begin to motion themselves in sequence. Multiple movements of the fingers would indicate something fearsome and unexpected: seals. Finally, its bristles, the black hairs along its body, would rise and turn spiky as it seemed capable of turning every hair on its becoming the infamous Needle Jizo. Though, what would happen next was nothing short of chaotic.

    The beast would toss its body aback in an athletic flip as its feet kicked upward. However, where her feet would begin and its head ended were lost among the large bristles. The bundle of spines from her massive flowing hair and tail would weave around its body as it would become a spiked wheel shape. With it using the momentum of its kickflip and the blast emitted from the Bakuton that it narrowly would become seared by, the ball of fuzz and spiked needles would roll backwards in a brimming roll as it was combining the defensiveness of its form and the jutsu, with the agility of its slender body. Even then, there was a pelting of the ground with a shrapnel from the combination of the two that was potent and scraping off pieces of bristled fur.  Fiercely, it had left the mouth of the cave, retreating as it would try but only to meet one unexpected shot.

    GRAAAWR!!!

    A righteous blow through an arrow that tore through the bulk of needles that piled upon its body. A stream of red would spill as its shoulder would appear to have an opening within it. As she would reach her right hand to her left shoulder, she would notice how damaged it was. Hikari’s own ears, hearing the piercing cry and the way it shuffled, it was obvious that it was near defeat as it was sitting among the debris that was fired towards its direction. Its feet would quickly come under it as the beast would take one bend of its legs, desperately an arm would reveal itself as it would kick its legs back leaping skyward, leaping again, and sending its elegant form rocketing the opposite direction of the group.

    “It is...giving up…” A painful coo of Hikari’s voice as he worked through the sensation of his body still raging with the burnt sensation. Even then, he had listened intensely as the monstrous rabbit would take to the terrain, running as it was fleeing from the area as quickly as possible leaving a trail of blood from its wounded shoulder. “S-Sojiro-san…” Hikari pained to speak, “...w-we should...l-let it be.” He panted narrowly to speak. “I-It is...wounded pretty badly...and she looks like she is leaving the area. If I am correct...I have a feeling exactly where it is going. That and...I-I do not feel so good.” The rabbit’s face grew pale as he tried to think about the ominous recollection of his grandmother’s words over the painful sensations he felt.

    He had a feeling that there was another story to tell from the rascally rabbit elder.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Genkumaru on Mon May 25, 2020 4:17 pm

    As Sojiro charged forward and through the lightning field, he smashed the ground creating an earthen barrier. Gen knew exactly what this meant as it was the technique they had devised together. Altering his path mid air by reaching his hand down with his large wingspan, he touched the wall and activated flash charge on it, as well as gripping it to throw himself away from the blast of earthen projectiles Sojiro was about to launch at the beast. Landing next to Sojiro with a flip, he watched on as the beast became a spiked ball of hair, and was hit by the earthen explosion, then an arrow strike that caused it to bleed and flee into the distance.  

    As it fled Gen remained vigilant until it was far away, looking back to the group, "
    Nice shot Mikomi! Outside of what happened to our little friend here, I think this was a successful mission friends! Now lets get poor Hikari here to a hospital.", He continued to watch the direction the beast had fled in just to make sure it wasn't coming back, while the others did whatever they did next. He would keep the rearguard for the group as he positioned himself to be able to be the first contact if ambushed from behind.

    Rubbing his left shoulder he spoke again as they would hopefully leave for civilization proper, "
    I think I might be too heavy to pull a tactic like that too often. I didn't realize I had so much momentum there.", rubbing his arm out he turned to Usagi and spoke gently, "How are you holding up little one? You got me worried about you... Sojiro, you sure he is at least stable?", the concern in Gen's voice would be palpable, as well as the sincerity behind it.

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Fancy running into you... (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fancy running into you... (Group Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Mon May 25, 2020 4:46 pm

    Mikomi hissed with satisfaction as the spurt of red blood confirmed that her arrow had struck true. She pulled another, but it was already in retreat, the creature protected by the terrain. Even so, she peppered a few arrows around its location as it retreated, none of which managed to deal it any injury. She turned back towards the others, walking back towards them, speaking softly "HIkari, you seemed to kn-" She noticed the small creature's pallor and cut herself off. "We need to get him to a medical facility as quick as we can." Her eyes flickering over his small form, her red eyes dancing in the dark of the cave. Taking a blow from that creature had clearly cost the little rabbit too much.

    But she had so many questions. What was that thing? Why could it use two different versions of Chidori? Which was a relatively difficult ninjutsu. Her Sharingan had shown her a lot of the creature's capabilities, but not enough. Her mind was still racing. Why had it attacked Hikari first? They both were rabbit-like. Perhaps a feud of some kind? All questions that had to wait until Hikari was safe.

    She finally met Gen's gaze, and acknowledged his complement with a smile, "If it was a better shot then we'd have a body to answer some of these questions. Excellent maneuvers by the way, I've never seen Bakuton in action before." She hadn't had more than a second to look at the man. But now that she saw him, he was clearly very handsome. And competent. Bakuton also was a rare thing, and he seemed to use it well enough.

    She would follow them as the group decided where to go next.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

      Current date/time is Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:04 am