Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 251 posts! Please welcome our newest member, okami!

Latest topics

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

» Square One
by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

» Greetings!~
by Camellia Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

» Coast fortification
by Cho Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

» The Confluence
by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Discord Server


Our Button

Prison Break Losers 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP


    Prison Break Losers

    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 254

    Prison Break Losers Empty Prison Break Losers

    Post by Kannagi on Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:19 pm

    Mission Info:
    Name: Scout the Border
    Rank: C-Rank
    Participants: Moon Village, Sun Village
    Type: Group Mission
    Reward: 25 EXP, 10 Ryo
    Location: Within a village's region
    Details: Just like patrolling the village is important, it is also important to make sure the nations borders are secure. Your task is to spend time roaming the regions borders and making sure nothing looks out of place. This includes roaming the main road, outing bandit camps or arresting thieves. While it can be boring at times, you never know what is going to pop up out in the wild.
    Requirements: Each person must make at least two posts, totally to 800 WC.

    Kannagi waited by the monstrous prison in the desert cold of night. The moon was waning but the clear sky allowed for some light from above. She expected two other shinobi to be put on patrol out here. Shinobi, bandits, renegades hadn't ever escaped that the blue haired woman knew of, but it was always a possibility she supposed. She had heard rumors even of a plan for a group assault on the prison to help free someone of importance to a group of thieves. The mere idea of that being plausible amused her; the criminals she had so far dealt with in these last four years at Nikkousato had been scarcely intelligent enough to avoid capture, using the dangers of the desert as their guards and keepers. However, it was her duty to report rumors and reporting this particular rumor got her sent out to The Hole for a week long patrol duty in the off chance she would recognize any visitors or travelers in the area as the same gossiping folks from the village. She tapped her sandal-ed foot in the soft sands and let out a single shiver.

    Night time was significantly colder than Kannagi was prepared for, wearing her usual sleeveless neck high top, black to blend in with the dark. Her long skirt was usually tied up in the front over her black shorts, but tonight she had undone the knots and let the fabric dangle around her ankles to restore some warmth. She paced around in long ovals to keep her blood and body warm. She could always make some sort of shawl out of paper but didn't want to look wildly unprepared either. First impressions were important to her, and the blue eyed woman was focused on looking professional and attentive to the two people who were doomed to be partners with her on this chilly night detail.

    WC: 315

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:26 pm

    Mikomi trudged through the sand. It was a silent night, at least silent enough. Besides the occasional squeak of desert mice or the low hum of the wind.

    She wore her range finger and eyeguard over her eyes, keeping the sand out of them. Mikomi hated the desert. Hated the blistering days, hated the freezing nights, hated the stupid snakes, the bastard cacti that could send you loopy for weeks if you pricked yourself on them. The sunsets and sunrise were okay, much the same way that an approaching wagon was okay, before it hit you.

    Mikomi hated the desert, so she was ready for it. She had bundled up. She was wearing heavy pants, a heavy coat, and the hood of the coat was pulled up around her head. She always got very cold very fast, the nights were not fun for her.

    She looked up ahead, spotting a blue haired young woman, who stood out against against the looming silhouette of The Hole. She shivered, she had almost ended up here a few times. Thankfully that life was behind her, and those records sealed forever.

    Mikomi walked up to the young woman, raising a hand in greeting, "Hey! Are you Kannagi? I was told to meet someone by that name here. I'm Uchiha Akegata Mikomi."






    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Prison Break Losers Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Genkumaru on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:56 pm

    His mission today was that of a simple squad based recon mission, however it was to be held at night in the desert which meant that it was going to be cold and irritating. Gen was fine with the desert during the day, he could see everything that laid before him and was surprised by nothing. Also sunlight was pretty great! The night however? That was one of the most irritating things about living in the scorched lands, you never knew how a night in the desert could end up.

    He wore his standard attire of darkened leather traveling boots, dark brown form fitting pants that were looser in the crouch to allow for more flexible movement, a form fitting white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled down and button cuffed unusual for him generally, and a zipped up flak jacket. His head band was adorning his neck this night as he let his crimson mane flow over his shoulder's freely. The only additive he had to his standard gear was a large cloak that was pure black in nature and with a soft inner lining of dark fur. The back of the cloak was the only exception to its color scheme as it had the symbol of the Iwamura clan emblazoned in maroon and gold on the center of it in a shield motif. It was held clasped together at the neck with a gold chain that had the sun village symbol as clasp.

    He had only known that he was going to be heading out into the region of the hole to
    meet up with and assist two other sun shinobi with a patrol. He had no other details then that, so it would come as a massive surprise to him when he saw non other then Kannagi, and Mikomi waiting for him at the rendezvous site. He approached them nonchalantly as he still wasn't sure if they were waiting for him or not, and bowed the warriors pose towards them left hand in a fist and right hand in a chopping form with his left hands knuckles touching his right palm, "
    Mikomi, Kannagi. What brings you out here tonight?", his every word still dripped with kindness as per his usual.

    He would look over to Kannagi for more then a good couple seconds and noticed that she must have been cold, as she was wearing her skirt in the long way instead of buttoned up. She also seemed to be pacing as he had walked up, meaning she must have been trying to keep warm, as he knew she wasn't impatient. Chuckling softly to himself more then anything he took off the cloak, and gave it to her. Walking away after doing so as to not give her a chance to refuse, as he had learned how to to deal with her somewhat at this point, "
    I am supposed to be out here patrolling, I think I am waiting for two others.... that wouldn't happen to be you two would it?", he looked back over his shoulder towards them at about the half way point of his sentence.

    WC: 521/800
    PC: 1/2

    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 254

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Kannagi on Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:16 pm

    Kannagi stared enviously at all the layers the new woman wore but made no remark about them. It was her own fault for assuming she would be placed on day-patrol given her desert background and for her minimalist nature that allowed her to only bring necessities. It was her own reported rumors that had gotten her sent out here to start with and she wasn't going to argue with any higher ups about her assignment. She gave Mikomi a curt half bow, her pale skin looking a bit cracked and peeling upon her right arm. She rubbed at it absently, peeling a few tissue-thin pieces of paper away and releasing them into the wind. "Well met, Uchiha. If you don't mind, in the usual constraints of partnership I prefer to lose titles and such, unless the situation calls for it. I am Kannagi, nice to meet you Mikomi." With a head tilt she shrugged towards Genkumaru. "Connect the evidence and what you are left with must be truth," She chuckled to herself.

    The wind blew by again, a strong gust that rippled her skirt and forced the fabric to cling to her legs. Genkumaru had removed and left his cloak with her person. She of course tried to refuse, extending it back to him but he walked away in his own refusal. Kannagi frowned and set her jaw before speaking to them both, "Patrol will probably be as uneventful as it usually is out here. I imagine you both have collected a shift or two out at The Hole. I was sent here specifically due to a rumor I heard of a possible group of people causing a large enough distraction or something. The goal of course, a prison break." Kannagi ran a hand through her blue hair and turned about with a sigh. The luke warm light above and the roiling sand in the wind were the only things she could see. She stretched her arms a bit and then nodded to the others, "With three of us we probably don't need to clump up at the entrance. I'm going southeast a bit. Shall we exchange places in an hour or two?" It would keep them moving and fresh eyes every hour would be efficient. Kannagi was no real leader unless a situation demanded for her to be one, desiring not to control or advise others to avoid being responsible for them. Finally, she wrapped the cloak around her own shoulders, luxuriating in the leftover body warmth of the man who had given it to her. It meant nothing; it was just a kindness showed between friends. That was all. Assuming some agreement, even if not her own idea, would come to fruition, she would move away with crossed arms to her place to begin the long night of boring patrol duty.

    WC: 473+315= 788

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:17 am

    Mikomi shuffled her feet in the sand grumpily. It was late, and she was sleepy. She had been dragged out here by order of her superiors, and she certainly didn't appreciate being forced out of a nice long bath and comfortable evening. She thought longingly of her bathtub, her couch, a nice book. She heard a deeper voice call to them, sounding filled with authority. She jumped slightly in spite of herself. Cursing under her breath. She was a shinobi too, why was she still jumpy around them? A silent voice in her head whispered back, 'because you aren't actually a shinobi... not really'. She shook her head.

    The speaker had been one Genkumaru Iwamura. Someone she had briefly met once or twice. So she waved to him, hiding her sudden bout of nerves behind the usual veneer. Then her eyes shot down to Kannagi's arm. The flaking skin there looked... unnatural. And as paper flaked off, Mikomi shivered. Solinia above it was hard to forget she had abandoned a normal life for a life among living weapons. A life among real monsters. She was somewhat out of sorts, usually these things were kept down deep enough to not bother her. Something about the dark, chilly night had her old fears creeping back up on her.

    She stared at Gen, and spoke in a lighthearted tone "No actually I'm just out here enjoying the beautiful weather and such. You know, the air so chill it could freeze a bird in flight. The vicious poisonous flora whose poison is potent enough to kill a full grown bull. The coarse and irritating sand that-" Her expression opened somewhat in surprise, as if she'd just had a revelation, "you know what Mr. Genkumaru and Ms. Kannagi? I think that whoever decided to found an entire village in the desert must have been quite the genius."

    She watched Gen hand Kannagi his cloak and walk a short distance away. She looked between the two of them, before a slight, sly smile appeared on her face. Easier to forget how monstrously powerful these beings were when they demonstrated that level of humanity. And she knew Gen was nice, but not offering the coat, instead giving it and walking away? That meant a level of familiarity with each other. Perhaps a bit more. Kannagi's set jaw confirmed it, she looked out of sorts, at least a bit. Still, Gen could very likely have a crush on Kannagi. It wouldn't surprise Mikomi, Kannagi was undeniably an attractive girl. She just hoped for Gen's sake that the young woman returned his affection. If his affection existed, and Mikomi's mind wasn't just inventing things.

    Then she felt a small amount of panic as Kannagi spoke. Patrolling alone made sense. But that was the last thing Mikomi wanted to do at the moment. She looked around nervously at the dark desert. There could be literally anything lurking out there. Waiting to pounce on unsuspecting young woman. To drag them back to dark caves to be devoured whole. She really shouldn't have been reading so much horror, especially before a night mission. "Uh yes, I suppose we should split up shouldn't we? Makes more sense." As much as she hated to admit it of course, "I'll just... head off in this direction, shout if you need me, or find something horrible in the night. Or just if you find something interesting really. I think switching every hour is reasonable Ms. Kannagi" She trudged off in the opposite direction of Kannagi, avoiding looking at The Hole. She had friends in there. Well... not friends. People she knew. But from the stories she had heard. No-one deserved incarceration in that place.


    Thread WC for Mikomi 840




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Prison Break Losers Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Genkumaru on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:52 am

    "Connect the evidence and what you are left with must be truth."

    A truer sentence couldn’t have been spoken right now. Everything that had been swirling inside Gen's mind lately only meant that he needed to make a decision about some things, and soon. He couldn’t keep letting this go and he knew it, even if it didn’t pan out, it was still better to have tried then to have regrets later about never following that path. With a slightly renewed personal resolve, he decided to push that to the side for now, as he stared off into the desert nights sky, just listening to his two companions speak as both of them had lovely voices.

    As Mikomi spouted her amusing sarcasm she hit some sort of realization about the desert and its inhabitants, “
    Yeah, it's not hospitable so others won't want it. At least that’s part of why no one has tried to take it yet.”, looking over at the prison he quipped solemnly, “I actually feel sorry for them sometimes… They don’t even have anything hopeful to look at to spurn them onward in rehabilitating themselves. How can we hope for them to be good citizens on release, if this is what they have to only be further molded by…”, he shook his head as he went to a nearby rocky outcropping and sat on a smoothed boulder near it.

    He watched Kannagi finally wear his cloak and chuckled to himself lightly. She needed help sometimes and should have been more willing to take it, it wouldn’t mean she was any lesser. At the insistence that they split up he piped up, “
    That is a fine plan Kanna. I will wait here and overlook the area up on the perch.”, he pointed upwards to the top of this outcropping roughly twenty or so feet above them, “I will fire off a Gingham shot if I see something, so please try and alert us as well you two. We are comrades after all.”, he gave his softest smile he could as he met eyes with Kannagi for a brief moment, and then Mikomi.

    He would stand and pivot, surging chakra to his feet as he bounded up the rock face, reaching the natural jutting spike of solid rock above, that would give him a comfortable perch to watch over a good chunk of the area with. The breeze settled over his body as he watched on, so far the night was uneventful. He was perfectly comfortable without the cloak anyways, he ran so hot naturally, its purpose was more so that in case it rained, he wouldn’t be rendered useless for his bakuton, so instead of giving him a cooler appearance at least it was providing a purpose in keeping the Paper Crane warm. Hopefully tonight would be completely by the book.


    WC: 982/800
    PC: 2/2

    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 254

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Kannagi on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:37 pm

    Mikomi's sarcastic approval considering the foundation of Nikkousato in the desert had made Kannagi chuckle. She spent her whole life in such dry conditions and had grown used to it, almost living with it as one when she had been with her family. She had to wonder where Mikomi had come from if the desert was still such a hell to her. Genkumaru's heart was as always too big for his own chest, his pity for the criminal was odd for a shinobi compared to the others that Kannagi had met. Kannagi couldn't imagine anyone being put in The Hole for unimportant or unnecessary reasons. She doubted too that the abuses there were common or legal, and believed that in addition, the prison was likely not a place for rehabilitation. She stared blankly at Genkumaru, puzzled at how he could so easily launch himself into a fight and kill bandits which rarely stood a real chance against those with jutsu, and yet also carry such values like pity and compassion for those who were also criminals but given a place to live outside of society. She relaxed as she considered it, deciding that although she could empathize with people being removed from society, the affairs of the criminal weren't her concern.

    She was on patrol to prevent a possible looming break in, or break out, not to discuss the role of prison in society at large. She had given both of her partners nods and left silently to her southeast post. Time passed and she was reluctantly grateful for the warmth of the cloak she now wore. Kannagi paced about, stirring up a small family of desert mice nearby. Other than the mice, which quickly had scurried away for better cover and hiding, there was nothing to be seen. Perhaps this prison break was only a rumor and her reports had just landed herself and her partners stuck here over night for no reason. With a soft sigh, Kannagi trudged around in the sand for the forty minutes before she thought she heard something. The kunoichi's ears heard steps, the sound potentially carried by the wind. Her eyes squinted, but the blue orbs saw nothing out there in the dark.

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:17 pm

    Mikomi stared flatly back at Genkumaru as he sat on the rock. She was a hundred or so meters away, but could just barely make out his form sitting on the rock, silhouetted against the sky. Rehabilitation? Yeah right. Shinobi didn't believe in those things. They were given phenomenal abilities, against what seemed like the natural order. They were living weapons. Especially people like Gen. He was a walking bomb. An engine of destruction that could erase dozens of normal people in a second. Leaving behind a smear of red sludge and a few wisps of smoke. She shivered beneath her layers. When someone had those abilities, using them was irresistible. When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

    She had decided against patrolling. Instead, she had hidden in an outcropping, listening intently. Stumbling around in the dark until you got your throat slit? No thank you. She didn't want to greet Solinia just yet. Plus, no one would actually be able to tell that she was slacking. No, not slacking, being careful. Phrasing like that made it feel much less slimy. Though she was safer, she still jumped slightly at any noise. Foxes shuffling in the sand looking for food. The rustle on a bird's feathers. The scrape of a lizard passing over a rock nearby. They were all sounds that could be animals could make just as well as humans. She shifted uneasily. Mikomi slipped her katana into her hand, its cold guard and soft grip brought some security to the jumpy ninja.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Prison Break Losers Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Genkumaru on Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:58 pm

    High above on his watch post he just waited. Watching over the area with a calming gaze and listening to the wind for any sign of trouble, he could find nothing. So far its was seeming that this night was going to pan out as being a farce. Which was fine by him, he didn't want to have an encounter right now. He didn't feel that he had the heart to fight tonight. His mind had drifted off elsewhere as he thought about his most recent mission with Sojiro and Kanna and how bad it had gone in the end. He was trying to reevaluate himself for the better.

    Both of the women had ventured away from the meeting point and went on their own investigations out into the distance. They had no idea what was about to happen to him and would probably be too far away to assist with what would befell him. Sure as rain a stone came whizzing towards his head from below as several bandits made their presence known. It was only five of them, but they had gotten the drop on Gen, as the stone connected with his skull and he fell from the perch, colliding into the sand below with a large thunk and sand cloud shooting into the air around him.

    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 254

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Kannagi on Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:34 pm

    It was about ten minutes too early still, but Kannagi had grown impatient. She figured she could rejoin the others and spend the last ten minutes at least sharing information and a conversation. It would be something to keep the spirits up. She tucked the coat around her tighter and began walking back. She hated what the coat meant. She just wanted warmth. With her luck, Genkumaru meant it as so much more. He hadn't said so, which was unusual of him, but his confession the last time he saw her was not so pleasant for him. Kannagi had hurled his promises and vows back at him, telling him to keep his sentimentality. She didn't know what she wanted of him, besides friendship, frankly. She was happy with that. Why did he have to go and try to change it?

    She shook her head and walked first towards the tower where he was looking out. The blue haired shinobi saw a form lying on the ground and her pace quickened. She dashed towards the man and discovered Genkumaru's unconscious form lying there. First, Kannagi checked for a pulse and other basic medical needs to confirm he was living and not permanently damaged. He hadn't seemed so, but a welt on the back of his head went a long way to explain what had happened here. She pursed her lips annoyed that someone had struck him down. Hopefully they remained in the area. Kannagi didn't have any flares but she did have exploding notes. It was as good as a prison wide alarm when the woman drew a note out, tossed it into the air and used her breath to lift it up high into the sky. It exploded with a loud crack and rumble, a bursting of light over the entire area.

    Kannagi stared about, trying to see motion but saw nothing. The woman thought she heard the movement of feet and listened carefully before nodding. Three sets of feet, moving so smoothly they could only have been hired stealth operatives of some sort. They knew how to stick to the shadows but with an explosion like Kannagi's the guards inside would now be on alert. What she needed was for their partner to arrive and help, she couldn't do this alone. Gently, Kannagi pulled out a canteen of water and splashed some on Genkumaru's face. "Come on, Gen. Wake up."

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:43 pm

    Mikomi jumped up as she watched Gen fall from his perch. She slapped her eyeguards down as her eyes narrowed, spiraling out into the Sharingan. A moment later, Kannagi's flash of light illuminated the pillar. She saw five figures approaching Gen and Kannagi in that split moment. She drew and fired two arrows. The shafts simultaneously leaving her bow. The two bolts would immediately strike down the two in front. She had fired a moment after seeing the figures revealed by that light, tracking their movements with the Sharingan.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 652
    Prison Break Losers Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Genkumaru on Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:16 pm

    His ears were ringing as he slowly regained consciousness from Kannagi splashing water on his face. Sluggishly waking up he spit out some sand from his mouth, "Uggh.... What happened?.... Kanna?", seeing her face this close to him was hard on him right now, his heart suddenly had a pit feeling in it and it made him sick. Forcing himself up with his muscle mass he couldn't look at her anymore, a grim look upon his face as his heart pained so. His brain flashed a solitary thought - This was a stupid choice to do this so soon after their last mission, he wasn't ready to see her yet.

    Choosing to channel his growing anger at himself and everything that he wasn't into the situation at hand, he rolled his shoulders and looked to the nearest bandit that he could see, a larger man with a jagged scar over his right eye making it milky white. With a burst of speed he charged forward, tearing up the ground around him in his wake. Coming within striking range of the man he launched a propulsion strike at his chest with extra force causing the man to double over and his eyes to roll back into his head. Removing his fist from the mans gut he fell to the sand and laid there motionless except for shallow breathing. Turning his attention to the remaining two bandits he walked slowly and menacingly towards them. One was skinny and lanky and held a spear, the other was maybe five foot six and had a Nikkousato headband around his neck with the symbol slashed through, indicating he was a rogue ninja.

    When he was close enough to them he realized that the lanky one was wetting himself, having seen two of his allies pierced with arrows, and the muscle bound one knocked out so easily. Making a calculated decision he turned to tail to run away from Gen, abandoning his last comrade to his fate. However, this was a ruse as he would beeline during his curving fleeing maneuver into a charge at Kannagi spear first. The rogue ninja in front of Gen simply smirked once he was close enough to him as he made some quick hand seals and the very ground around Gen changed and morphed into a quickly growing rocky dome roughly fifteen meter diameter sphere. With Gen sealed inside he panicked and tried to punch the dome with another Propulsion strike, and as it made contact with the wall there was no impact damage at all, and only a feeling of dread as his chakra was drained in the process sapping some of his strength.

    The Rogue ninja's hand was on the outside of the dome as he spoke with a cocky tone in his voice, "
    I have your friend captured! Lay down your arms and come on out, and I won't end him.", his right arm outstretched and touching the dome, his left hand was in front of him forming the Kai seal, two clones of him forming out of the earth around him as well as they flanked his body.


    [Propulsion Strike B-rank x 2 and Earth Style Barrier Earth Dome Prison (-20 chakra on contact, -10 for post.)]
    CP: 100/150
    SP: 120/150

    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 254

    Prison Break Losers Empty Re: Prison Break Losers

    Post by Kannagi on Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:26 pm

    Kannagi didn't see Mikomi from wherever she was, but she had seen the arrows fired. If it hadn't been her or Genkumaru, then it had to be the Uchiha girl she had met this night who had let them fly. Kannagi was impressed by her aim and made mental note to say so later on. The five shadows were down to just three bodies illuminated by the light of the kunoichi's explosive note above. She turned back to Genkumaru but the moment that their eyes met, he looked away and charged forward. Kannagi jumped to her feet to stop him from running around with a concussion, stars knowing that he could get it hurt worse. On the positive side, he took out one of the people around in a single blow giving her confidence that he could handle himself.

    There were two left, one gangling man with a spear and sparse beard and a man shorter than her own height with a slashed out headband. He didn't outwardly carry weapons that she could see. Lights began to turn on all over the walls behind them. The shuffling feet in the distance indicated that guards were establishing positions and reinforcing the walls. "Closing the gate!" Called out a voice from the other side of the wall. "And lock it good, we need to keep them out!" "Yes sir!" Came the reply. Kannagi frowned at the voices on the other side of the wall. The guards weren't coming to help them; no surprise there though, she was sure Genkumaru, Mikomi and herself could handle it.

    Then in that moment, her attention turned back to the scene in front of her. A huge dome of earth grew up and over Genkumaru and the thin man who had appeared to be fleeing had turned about to face her instead. There were two immediate threats before her. She would have to trust in Mikomi, where ever she was to help her with this. Kannagi clenched her jaw for a moment, eyeing the earth user and ignoring the spearman entirely. She lifted her hands and shook her head at the man holding Genkumaru prisoner. The clone jutsu that he used might have disguised his true self but Kannagi wasn't reacting favorably to being outnumbered with Genkumaru in danger. She had plenty of tricks of her own, but it might have involved a bit of acting.

    She shouted back to the earth user and said, "How do you suppose I do that? You've got me unarmed already. What do you want now? It's not like the guards are going to let you in. Why don't you just let him go, and maybe we can talk about letting you go too." With her hands in the air, she had to either have faith that Mikomi would handle the spearman or that Mikomi might further try to hide herself and the spearman would just let her be.


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:17 pm