Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Zifina!

Latest topics

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

Discord Server

Our Button

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} - Page 2 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF}

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF}

Post by Zap Fosho on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:04 am

She smiled, not really expecting the question. "Wow, not expecting the hesitation from you. I fully expected you to be totally into killing someone." She said looking at his facial expressions. "When the time comes to decide whether you kill someone or not, I'm told it can be a really tough decision. As for me... I can kill someone. I know because I have. My sister and I were on a mission and an enemy killed our contact. I went and stabbed him through the back of the neck." She said with an emotionless tone. "My goddess declared that his life was forfeit for going against the balance. So I did what must be done." She smiled and nodded. "As for my hero, my big sister has taken care of me since I was six. So she is my biggest hero. Though I do have respect for the great Baiko who was forced to choose between being caged or slaughtering his parents and the clan leader in order to fix the clan for the better. So I guess I have two heroes." She said, while thinking on her heroes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karite Akumu
    Character Sheet
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} - Page 2 Webp-net-resizeimage-16

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF}

Post by Hyūga Ami on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:31 am

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} - Page 2 XPLKGz2
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hyuuga would put down her chopsticks, her expression turning slightly grim at Jayy's question. It wasn't that she hadn't experienced it as she had quickly come to learn that her two friends were very different from herself. Ami thought about it, thought about her values and those of her clan. She never thought about such things until today, and she realized how ignorant she had been living her life. After a moment she cleared her throat a little before answering, not meeting their gaze.

"I was taught at a young age to not kill. Bloodshed has been something our clan has struggled with in history," she would start, thinking about her father's teachings. The girl remembered being exposed to her clan's history at a very young age, as the expected potential heir. She was told not to kill unless it was absolutely necessary and unavoidable. She knew her clan was the upholder of the law so she always thought that as long as she abided by the village laws and killed only those deserving of death, it would be okay. "I think I'll only kill people who by law deserves to be killed, like criminals."

Ami turned her attention to Karite, who mentioned how she had killed someone before. The girl was amazed and admittedly a little chilled by how calm the other woman was when talking about it. An image of a man being stabbed in the neck filled her head and she shivered a little at the thought. Though not scared per se, she was simply surprised. "I see..." was all she managed to say in response.

"My hero is our Kage. I want to be the Kage. The other person I respect is my father."

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} - Page 2 PKDpyJ6

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} - Page 2 Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Post by Kaguya Shinigai on Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:00 am

Jayy would listen to the two of them as he watched the younger girl struggle a bit with her answer. Look back toward Karite he would snicker a bit and begin to sing a song. "C-R-A-Z-Y... that bitch is Crazy.." He began to burst out into a huge laugh cause a bit of a scene. A few of the other customers who had arrived in the past few hours would stare at the table. Jayy would try to calm himself as he snickered through the answers on who were the two female's heros.

"Our kage? huh... she's an old slag with brittle bones. I bet if she walked out of her office she would break a leg.." Jayy would say as he waved down the shop owner for the check. The shop owner waving his hand up and down as if to say it was on the house. "Dope!" Jayy would begin to clean the area and then remember that he had not answered his own question. "Oh yeah! my hero.... would be... Shinji Kaguya.. A man that should've taken the throne of the kage. But his sister was the only thing left for that to happen. Our kage's own older brother and not a soul remembers he even existed!" Jayy would become angered as he hit the table. The bowls and plates rattling as his eyebrows pushed together. A bit outraged at how his own father was seemingly erased from the existence of the village for running away and keeping his own wife safe. The kaguya's were sly and would not let a man and his wife tarnish their bone white status.

Last edited by Jayy Farron on Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} - Page 2 Zanyin10

"There is not a blade that can pierce me... Nor a Human i can not Pierce" -Shinigai Kaguya

Shinigai Kaguya
    My Sheet

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho on Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:10 am

She glared Jayy down as he sang the song. She sighed, knowing that she couldn't do a thing without her sister getting informed. "You are such a little kid. You know that?" She smirked quickly as she quickly went emotionless to think over the answers. She sighed as he hit the table. "I have heard that our Kage is a great and powerful woman, but I'm not sure. I really don't deal with her too much. Especially since my sister used to handle all of my mission requests. She was team leader after all." She then turned to Jayy. "Complaining won't do anything. If you want people to remember him, then convince people that he is worth remembering. Or become famous enough that they will become curious as to your parents and lineage." She shrugged. "What is your family like, Ami?" She asked, thinking Jayy would be unwilling to reveal his.

Karite Akumu
    Character Sheet
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:02 am

Ami jumped a little as Jayy slammed his fist on the table, some of the chopsticks and other utensils flying off the table. The owner of the restaurant and several other customers were now looking in their direction, wondering what all the commotion was about. She let Karite try to calm him down since she was at a loss for words. There were simply some emotions and reactions she didn't know how to respond to and anger was sadly one of them. Ami did quietly listen to both of them in turn, thinking about the Kage of their village.

The Hyuuga had only met the Kage once as a Genin and once when she was a child. Her parents had taken her to meet the Kage as the next heir of the Hyuuga clan. She couldn't remember either encounters well, which was sad. But she remembered how the woman had looked, strong and eyes filled with an authority she rarely saw in women. Her clan had been through both men and women rulers but she knew that many of the elders favoured male shinobi by tradition. It was that that made her want to prove herself and her capabilities.

She didn't know much about the Kaguya clan, faintly recalling her father mention the name when he was talking about the other clans in the village. Ami seemed to recall they, like the Hyuuga, possessed a kekkei gekkai. But unlike hers, the Kaguya was not a doujutsu clan. Something about bones, she thought to herself. She wondered why Jayy seemed so angry, thinking deeper into his words. Hesitating slightly she would ask her next question, curiosity getting the better of her judgment. "Why are you so angry? Do you know someone from the Kaguya Clan?"

She would then turn her attention to Karite and ponder about her family. She knew that the Hyuuga had a great influence on the village but remained somewhat peaceful compared to other clans. After a moment of thought she would answer slowly. "The Hyuuga is divided into what we call the high and low branches, which means that high branch people are born to the main family, direct descendants and possible heirs to the clan. I'm from the main branch." She never liked to make such divisions even though she was merely stating the facts. "I personally don't believe any clans should be divided by hierarchy. It's unfair..." she whispered, hoping that there were no other Hyuuga members within earshot. It was highly prohibited to discuss especially negatively about her clan in public.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai on Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:42 pm

Jayy would become angered by karite's words as he stood up and walked to the other side of the table. For a second he would stare at the girl as Ami would speak of her family. "Unfair...funny." He would slam his hand on the table once more as his lips would part for just a second and immediately close. Do it.... come on.. GET ANGRY... beat her ass! The demon would seem to aid on the boy's senseless attitude. Jayy would turn away and nod toward the shop owner as he would exit the building. Saying as loud as he could, "You want to know about my family. Then follow me.. I'm not afraid of what i am..." A Crazy woman... An insane man.... and a pampered tool walk into a bar.... The demon would begin to set up a joke as jayy walked past a sweets stand outside of the shop. Dropping a few ryo he would buy three caramel dipped apples and begin walking to the kaguya compound. He wouldn't walk too fast so that he would still be in the sight of the others had they decided to follow him.

"There is not a blade that can pierce me... Nor a Human i can not Pierce" -Shinigai Kaguya

Shinigai Kaguya
    My Sheet

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho on Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:53 pm

She listened to Ami explain things in her clan, understanding that clans can have their dark sides. She knew what hierarchies could be like, knowing that she had to deal with her sister and the head priestess who both outranked her. She watched Jayy walk over to the other side of the table. As he stared down the girl, Karite would sigh. She knew that this would end with a crazy situation. She heard him yell back to them about knowing family. She looked to Ami, unsure of what to do in this situation. Karite was stuck next to Ami until she moved out of the seat. Where ever she went though, Karite would follow closely. Karite was infatuated with Ami and honestly didn't care if they ditched Jay to run off complaining about everything and anything.

Karite Akumu
    Character Sheet
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:28 am

Ami jumped up as she saw Jayy jump up, the anger getting the best out his judgement. The young kunoichi had heard what he said but was still processing when he stormed out of the restaurant. The Hyuuga smiled and bowed apologetically at the owner of the restaurant as she and Karite ran after the white haired boy. She couldn't leave Jayy in his current state of mind. The girl saw that he had stopped to buy some caramel apples, which really amused her.

"It seems he's not mad enough to not buy himself a treat!" she said jokingly to Karite as they were still following Jayy. She stopped by one of the merchants selling some cookies and stopped to buy them a dessert. The girl also would buy one for Jayy, in case he ever stopped fuming. But she was now more concerned about what he had to tell her. She wondered if Karite knew, since they seemed to have been friends with him for a long time.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:45 am

Jayy would continue to through the kaguya compound and walk toward a lone building. It was separate from the rest of the compound and was built like a minka with a few modern updates. As he would make it to the door of his room he would turn to look at his new teammates. "Im sorry.. i didn't mean to burst out... It just. Those are my parents." He would point to two pictures that sat outside of his home. Both with a single rose lying next to them. With a sad look upon his face he would put out his hand holding two of the candy apples and begin to eat his own. "Let me explain...Ami my name is Shinigai Kaguya. I was born to these people who were sent away from the village because of their marriage. And killed because of it. Any questions?" Jayy would say as he would use the same hand to cause multiple bones to exit his skin as if they were spikes.

Shinigai Kaguya
    My Sheet

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:00 am

Karite jumped out of the chair. She followed behind Ami as they followed Jayy. They stopped at the sweet stand quickly as Ami bought a couple of snacks for them. "Thank you." She smiled and accepted the sweets from Ami. She smiled and enjoyed the food as they followed Jay through the Kaguya compound. "I wonder what madness he was show us." She whispered to herself, knowing a little of what he planned to reveal. They caught up to Jayy as he began to explain. She nodded and accepted everything that he said. "Jayy, I will tell you now that I will not be sad. Everyone has their circumstances that effect the way they are. My father poisoned my mother and was killed on a mission a few years later. I grew up with my sister as my guiding light. I had her, the head priestess, and the Goddess to guide the way. I do not feel sad at death. Death is a celebrated event by us in the Akumu. We either join our Goddess in peace, or suffer with the punishments levied by the shinigami. We celebrate death because that is what our Goddess wants. She wants us to enjoy every part, even its end and the new beginning. We use this death to teach us our lessons and to help us for the future." She smiled and took one of the candy apples and held it at her side.

Karite Akumu
    Character Sheet
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:16 am

Ami would catch up with Jayy, and found herself in a compound that was quite different to that of her own. She stopped in front of where Jayy would stop. She looked at the pictures of his parents and the roses. The young girl empathized with him now, understanding a little bit more about his sudden burst of anger moments ago. She shook her head, indicating that there were no other questions. So, he was part of the Kaguya Clan as well...she seemed to remember having met a couple of Kaguya clan members before.

She only was able to hear part of what Karite was saying about the Goddess. She was not as accustomed to death, with only having lost a younger sister due to illness. She smiled and gratefully accepted the apple from Jayy and extended her hand to give him the cookie she had bought for him. An exchange of gifts of sorts. She would then go and say a little cheerfully. "Well, nice to meet you again, Shinigai!" she beamed at him.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai on Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:12 am

"thank you... i guess you're right... But i will still avenge their deaths. No matter how long it takes me to gain that power." Jayy would say as he looked over at Ami and bowed. Both of his new teammates seemed to come from very different worlds. Jayy would sit upon the steps to his home and look down at the cookie and the apple. He began to get a bit sleepy as he looked at the two with a sleep smile. "This might be it for me today guys... im gonna get some rest. But i do hope we can go on many missions soon!" Jayy said as he walked toward his door and waved at the two.

Shinigai Kaguya
    My Sheet

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho on Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:27 am

She nodded to Jayy. She listened to him say that he was calling it a day. "Well, Jayy. I hope you have a good night and we will have to do some missions soon." She waved back as she began to walk out of the compound. "Well Ami, I guess we can part ways here. Do you need someone to see you home?" She giggled. "People don't mess with me but I bet a cute girl like you must get all sorts of unwanted attention." She blushed. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?! She yelled in her head. She thought that she must be incredibly stupid. "If not, we can part ways and meet up later for a mission or d...something." She would end at the edge of the compound, ready to head off for either clan grounds.

Karite Akumu
    Character Sheet
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:41 am

Ami nodded her head understandingly. Today had been quite adventurous for her in many ways. She had expected to just go out and find food but instead found herself a team and some teammates. The young girl managed to learn a little about them in the process as well, something that she always found hard doing with others. It was a special day, she would gather, as the young Hyuuga bid Jayy goodbye. She hoped at some point they would be able to go on missions together, or at least train together. But today, she felt that all of them needed some rest.

She smiled and blushed a little at Karite as she mentioned taking her home. Ami was no child and so she politely refused, taking a turn at a corner and waving goodbye to the other girl. As she walked back to the Hyuuga compounds, the events of the day were still playing in her head. There was still so much to learn about the other two, but she was sure this was not the last time she'd see them. The young woman breathed a sigh and turned another corner onto the main streets. She was tired, tired enough to maybe take an afternoon nap.

What a day this has been...

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff

Current date/time is Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:46 pm