Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 251 posts! Please welcome our newest member, okami!

Latest topics

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Yesterday at 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

» Square One
by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

» Greetings!~
by Camellia Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

» Coast fortification
by Cho Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

» The Confluence
by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Discord Server

Our Button

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Chance Encounter [Private | NF]

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] Empty Chance Encounter [Private | NF]

Post by Hyūga Ami on Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:12 am

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] KzFoKqj
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a little early, as Ami made her way to the open air bath area on the outskirts of the Moonlit Plaza. She enjoyed hot springs, a little too much it seemed at times. There was a spot she especially liked, which allowed her to see beautiful scenery while she was there. It was a great spot, hidden and mostly vacant. She had happened upon it by coincidence, when she was making her way back to the village some years ago and has since been going there every so often, usually when she had something on her mind. Today was an exception though, merely wanting to indulge in something relaxing. She had been training and doing missions lately so she longed to just relax.

She made her way into a forest-like area and would see the beautiful waters up ahead. She was relieved to see that it was once again vacant. The last thing she wanted to do was to share a bath with anyone. A soft breeze blew in the air and the temperature was perfect--just the right humidity. The Hyuuga would walk slowly towards the area, admiring the glistening waters. The water was hot but not too hot to the skin. She just knew it was going to be pleasant. The girl began to undress, taking off her black dress when she froze, sensing someone nearby.

“Who is it?" she would call to the trees. Although this was a public place it always made her feel uneasy when people showed up while she was there. She would hastily put her dress back on and wait for whoever it was to show their face. Ami was secretly a little annoyed at having her morning routine interrupted. The green haired girl could only hope that he or she wasn't a pervert, as she had heard many stories circulating the village that there were instances of men peeking at women while they took baths.

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] PKDpyJ6

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] Empty Re: Chance Encounter [Private | NF]

Post by Keiji on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:13 pm

The morning light filtered through the tree treelines like little rays of piercing light, giving way to beautiful and lush scenery of the forest floor, its flora and fauna bursting with colors and shapes that formed a significantly natural beauty that couldn't be replicated anywhere else. These sights were truly something that Gekkousato was known for. Keiji awoke from his slumber stiffly, his hair having grown longer then usual overnight which had caused his neck to be elevated at a horrible angle for at least some part of the night.

Getting up and out of bed he looked in his mirror, seeing his hair had reached all the way down to the floor! Shaking his head he would grab a pair of iron shears on his night stand as he shorn his hair to his preferred length of about mid jaw. His bloodlines incessant mark of their long hair growth  had become more and more rampant after his eighteenth birthday leading to many mornings like this.

His neck in awful shape and a general discomfort echoing through him, the young man decided that he should take a dip in the local open air bath to alleviate his sore body. Wearing only a simple light blue wave patterned yukata as he journeyed to the nearby bath house next to the Tsuyoiito clan estate. As he was approaching the waters he saw a relatively attractive young woman about to enter in, stripping herself of her dress in the process, "Oh! Excuse me miss. I am sorry, I didn't mean to interfere on your personal time.", he would stop in his tracks, his chest exposed through the v cut in the yukata revealing that despite his more slender form he was quite well defined.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:17 pm

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] SXZI4Tv

The Hyuuga would turn at the voice behind her. She would meet the face of a young man she had never seen before. Although taken aback she remained calm, quietly studying him and listening to what he had to say. She wasn't one to jump to conclusions. In fact she would simply stand there, waiting for him to finish his statement. It was rare to meet anyone here of all places she knew, and she valued each encounter with people seeing as she had few friends.

The girl shook her head slightly at his words. "You only startled me a little, that's all." She would admit truthfully. Ami looked at him up and down, studying his physique and attire more closely, blushing as she found that the man before her was quite muscular. Stop it, she chided to herself as her blush deepened at the sight of his chest. she was always embarrassed that she noticed such things.

"Do you um need to...want to use this place? I-I can go" she would stammer as she tried to avoid his gaze. What's wrong with her she didn't know. The kunoichi only blamed her very small social circle and her overall lack of communication ability, which was something she seriously had to work on. Although very cheerful and friendly, she would miss important social cues sometimes. A flaw that was also quite obvious.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:33 pm

He watched on as he noticed the Kunoichi in front of him was looking him over. She had the most intriguing lavender eyes... Was she a Hyuugan? Curious, her hair wasn't black like the rest of them. Keiji had a pretty decent working knowledge of all of the formal clans in both villages, as was his nature being a member of the Famous Hunter-Nin clan the Tsuyoiito. His entire life had been spent molding him into what his future job would be, and that required knowing all about bloodlines and techniques therein. He began to wonder if she was proficient in Taijutsu then. He began looking  over her form as well so that he could ascertain where her talents might have laid in.

The woman was blushing as she seemed utterly embarrassed right now, and even stammered as she spoke to him. Keiji began to chuckle slightly as he closed the distance between them and spoke, "We can both use this place if you like? My neck is super sore from sleeping awkwardly last night so I would enjoy a soak, but I also don't want to impede on your morning either.", he would walk straight into the water and stop at about knee deep, before looking back at her, he would run his right hand through his hair as it grew to about shoulder length, its deep black hue looking like onyx tendrils against his flesh, "I am Tsuyoiito Keiji by the way.", he would flash her a smirk that was full of confidence and vim, its warmth palpable.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:08 pm

Ami watched with an unconcealed look of surprise as she saw him move to the hot spring, stepping into the steaming waters with his clothes on. Did men take baths differently, as she remembered that the basic etiquette wss to take one's clothes off at least before entering. But she would bite her tongue and merely stared at the man, who had now identified himself as Keiji. The name had a nice ring to it, she thought, still trying to process the events up to now in her head. Ami nodded her head in response and after a moment, realized she had not given her name yet.

"Hyuuga Ami, nice to meet you." By now all the blushing had ceased and she managed to regain composure. Keiji gave her the impression that he was a little full of himself although her observation skills were questionable at times. She thought she saw a confident smirk when he looked at her. "Are you alright?" She would deliberately turn the attention away from Keiji's suggestion of taking a bath together, instead asking about his sore neck.

She did know that the waters of this particular hot spring helped alleviate muscle pain and tension, being one of her favourite spots to relax after training. She wondered how long it would take to help a sore neck though, as most of the time people would have to come and soak a few times for at least a week, each time around fifteen minutes.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:25 pm

Keiji looked back to her again to listen to her speak and feel the situation out better, a result of his training. She was a Hyuuga then as she gave it as her surname, which just further proved him right. As she asked if he was alright he chuckled some and rolled his neck before making the kai handseal, letting his hair grow to roughly mid back before releasing it, "As a Tsuyoiito I am unfortunately blessed with the ability to grow my hair and control it, unfortunately sometimes this happens when I sleep, against my will. I woke up with about this length or so of hair this morning, during the night it just bundled under my head and shifted it, and so here I am with a stiff neck. Usually possesing the Koka-Ito is kind of cool, but since my eighteenth birthday a few months ago, it has been more rampant and out of control.".

His knees deep into the water, he undid the front of his yukata as he threw it onto the land behind him, revealing his well defined frame that was closer to swimmer like muscle mass then a body builder. Clearly he had built his body for speed. Back still turned to the woman he would wade deeper into the water, the steam rising upwards as it concealed his form under the water the deeper he went in. He headed straight for one of the cut stone benches contained along the back wall near the steamiest part of the onsen. His hair floating in the water around him he would perform the seal again causing it to sever itself to about its original height and fly into the nearby treeline, like little metal senbons.

Once at his destination and settled in, he would speak again, "Are you goign to join me Ami? The water is lovely right now!", it wasn't that his tone sounded confidant, but there was a sort of raw indulgence to it, almost more like he simply didn't care what others thought versus that he was better then them. However, if you knew him you would know that he definitely was cocky when it came to combat.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Ami would simply watch and listen as the other man explained about his hair. It was interesting to hear that there was a clan that could grow hair and control it. She had never heard of the clan to be honest and felt rude that she didn't know much about it. The young woman continued to stare as Keiji threw off his yukata and went into the waters. She could only see his back but could somewhat tell that he had good physique, which she also guessed he wasn't exactly shy to show off. As he walked in deeper, she felt a little chill in her body. Warm water always made her feel this way.

"Are you goign to join me Ami? The water is lovely right now!" she would hear him say, as he made himself comfortable underneath the hot water. Ami quickly looked through her belongings, trying to find a towel to cover her body if she was to enter the hot springs with him. Ami blushed a little as she too took off her dress, her back to Keiji and pulled a towel over her body to cover her chest. She made the first steps into the waters. The girl pulled out a red hair tie and tied her hair back, into a bun. She even put some chopsticks in her hair to secure it in place in case it fell into the waters.

She was crazy when it came to her hair. The kunoichi made her way to where Keiji was and still blushed a little at his presence. She wasn't used to seeing men in these parts, as most were elderly women or young children. She was intrigued about the person before her. Maybe he could tell her something she didn't know, enrich her knowledge of the village. She had always wanted some friends so she hoped he could be her friend too.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:11 am

Keiji stared on at her as she went about joining him, she was mildly athletic and probably had some decent skill in Taijutsu, something he envied immediately. He was very very comfortable with weapons but could never grasp using his body like Taijutsu experts did. As she slid a towel on and waded through the water towards him seating herself near him.

Looking her over again he spoke as she ended near him, "I don't know if I have seen you before, do you get out onto missions often? Something tells me your a Kunoichi.", he chuckled a little and shook his head. Of course she was a Kunoichi! With that body she would have to be a ninja, or at the very least a combat enthusiast. Looking up into the morning sky as the sun was rising, causing a beautiful cascade of reds and oranges, he noticed that today there was very little clouds out. Turning his head to look towards his companion again, he spoke, "SO a Hyuuga huh? Must be interesting growing up in a clan of such prestige. Mine are all Hunter-Nins so we don't generally occupy the spotlight. Bad for business if people know us.", his smile became something less than for a brief moment as some fleeting negative emotions escaped him.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:41 am

Ami smiled as she saw down close to him, the hot water soaking up to just touching the back of her neck. She loved hot springs but found she could never stay in one for too long. She was always getting dizzy after only ten or fifteen minutes under the water depending on its temperature. The young kunoichi sighed happily, as she too looked up at the picture-like sky. Ami closed her eyes for a moment, so happy that the weather was good. "I don't know if I have seen you before, do you get out onto missions often? Something tells me your a Kunoichi." she would hear him say.

"Admittedly, I never went on missions ever since I became a Genin. I've just been training in the Hyuuga compounds. Boring, right?" she said rather embarrassingly. She had wanted to join a team, had wanted to go on missions but was simply too afraid to do so. She listened to his next statement and pondered for a moment. "I think it's not really as fun as people think...being born in a prestigious clan I mean..." she paused for a moment to try to get her thoughts straight. "There's a lot of responsibilities and eyes on every move you make."

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:33 am

Watching her close her eyes and relax for a moment before she began to talk to him, he just listened to her. She had a pleasing voice and seemed to be quite earnest in her words, "Admittedly, I never went on missions ever since I became a Genin. I've just been training in the Hyuuga compounds. Boring, right?", little did she know that was as sentiment he understand very very well, and as she went on about the responsibilities of it all it struck a chord with him true and proud.  This woman might have been a lot more like him then he originally thought.

Waiting until she was finished to answer her he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, resting it against the hard stones that lined the exterior walk ways, "I think I know quite a lot about what you mean Ami. I have been on a lot of missions as an observer but never the actual participant. I was just recently released so I can grow my own network and begin operating as a true shinobi of the moon, until I can serve my clan better. My father is the heir to the clan and as such a lot of eyes were on me growing up internally speaking. It's a drag and something I don't care for. All I care about is being the best I can be at whatever I do, and I have no love for politics or management....", he would pause for a minute as he tilted his head towards her to look over at her, finally noticing how attractive her face was to him.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:48 am

The waters were ever so comforting and she smiled as her muscles started to relax. She never felt relaxed unless she was at a hot spring. She opened her eyes and looked up at the sky, admiring the skies above. There was nobody there except the two of them and usually Ami would feel slightly more embarrassed as she did today if she had to take a bath with a man. But there was something unusually comforting about the man beside her. She couldn't put her finger on it though. It would be a moment before she answered, taking in the information he gave her about his life. How odd that they were similar yet so different.

"The Hyuuga are known in the village for being away from politics, which I'm thankful about. I personally don't like the ideas of combat or fights or conflicts...even though our clan's techniques are designed for combat, I suppose..."

She reflected on the Byakugan and the Gentle Fist style, which are used in conjunction for close combat. She had never fought anyone with it though, only using it once or twice on missions against animals. Ami was definitely not a person for fighting, although it was expected for her to be as the heir of the clan, or at least the possible heir of it. She didn't know just how many other Hyuugas of her generation were fighting for the same title. "I guess we are quite similar...I want to be strong to prove my abilities to the elders of my clan. Not much of a person for politics too."

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:01 am

He couldn't help but smile while they talked, she was a truly sincere person it seemed. It hadnt occured to him tell now that he was naked in the bath with her, someone around his own age that he was beginning to actually be comfortable with. He was confident in his body but he had yet to show it off quite like this before. She was no longer a curiosity to him, he simply just wanted to talk to her more as the time went on.

"Politics and intrigue, even internal politics are not worth my time. I yearn for the day that everyone is valued on their merit and talent, not who they know or are related to.", he smiled at her as he gently lifted his arm put of the water and made a fist with it as he spoke, returning it to the depths after he finished speaking.

Adjusting his back a little he ended up scooting himself a little closer to her in the process before he spoke again, "Tell me something Ami, why green? It's a pretty color but I find the importance of dying ones hair always to be a fascinating question. My hair turns white with some of my techniques, my cousin's turns red. He wanted to channel ferocity, I wanted to be noticed.", he would look into her eyes if possible from the side, his preferred way of communicating with a slight adjustment for the situation.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:01 pm

Ami was initially taken aback at his question but she then remembered that his clan dealt with hair. She chuckled, unable to resist. Not many people asked about her hair admittedly so she had to ponder before replying. "I wanted to be special I guess. Everyone else has black hair. I wanted to stand out." She realized how conceited it made her sound but it was true. When she had dyed her hair, she was young and conceited. Although she didn't regret it, it still wasn't something she liked admitting.

The water was getting a little too hot for the Hyuuga. Her smile was replaced with a slight frown as her vision started to blur. She'd been in the water too long. Ami struggled to stay composed as her body would begin to sway ever so slightly. Had she been in the hot springs alone, it would have been rather dangerous. She felt her muscles weaken, a sign that at any moment she was going to pass out. The Hyuuga turned her body slightly away, hoping Keiji wouldn't notice.

And the next thing that happened came just too quickly. Ami would struggle to try to get out of the water but fail, her body falling backwards. Her head would follow suit as her eyes were met with pitch blackness. She couldn't stop it nor remember what happened after but she only would recall falling back, the entirety of her plunging into the steamy waters. It was embarrassing but there was no way to stop it.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:17 pm

At the mention of wanting to be special, Keiji understood that. He didn't think any less of her for it either, it was a great aspiration to want to be different! "That's not a bad thing Ami, I completely get it. Your hair is just as much an expression of you as your clothing or personality. You should be able to do whatever you like with it that makes you feel whole.", smiling at her a genuine kind smile he shifted a little in his seat.

Watching her get a little flushed in appearance, he started to wonder if maybe she wasn't good for staying in the water for hours like him. A personal training of his to withstand the desert in the future when his job would inevitably take him there, as they had the largest population of rogue's so far. It was probably a natural byproduct of their stricter lifestyle. As the woman turned away from him slightly he became a little worried, did he do something wrong?

And then it happened as she tried to stand and began to fall almost immediately thereafter, plunging towards the steamy depths of the hot springs. With sudden and swift action he was right by her side, holding her up and out of the water partially, his left arm under her neck and around her left arm, and his right arm under her knees. Decency thrown to the wind as he rose from the waters with her in his arms. His body was pressed against her to an extant as he carried her, keeping her supported, "Ami! Are you okay?".

He carried her out of the water and made his hair grow once more, becoming long enough to grab his yukata and place it on his body loosely, as well as hold her bag and supplies with the strengthened tendrils. Rushing towards his home with the passed out woman, he entered into a large clan compound that seemed more like a martial temple, covered in cherry blossom trees, plum trees, and koi ponds. The Zen inspiring appearance of the grounds was important to the clan and cared for over many generations.

He would rush past the various other clan members and attendants as he went to the far back of the estate and into what was presumably his room. A fairly standard oriental bedroom with a full sized futon style bed, several weapons displayed on one wall, a Buddha statue on the other wall, and a training dummy in the center of the room. Looking down at his human parcel he spoke again, "Why don't you recover here Ami. You should be more careful, if I wasn't there you could have been a goner!", he remained there looking down into her face, wanting to make sure she was okay before he let her down.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:31 pm

It was like a whirlwind of what happened next. Ami could feel her muscles weaken and her head slowly fall backwards, caught safely in Keiji's arms. The girl's eyes would flicker weakly, not knowing what was happening as he picked her up out of the water. She couldn't and didn't have the strength to argue, as she was merely wrapped in a towel. It was a good thing she had wrapped herself in something after all, an afterthought that would come to her when she finally woke up. But now she was merely limp, lying in the arms of Keiji as he whisked her away from the hot springs to somewhere she had never been before.

Her eyes wandered left and right at the faint sight of cherry blossom and plum trees, a place she would have liked to visit but not in her current state. She had a soft spot for flowers. She allowed herself to be carried into someone's house, by the looks of things, Keiji's house. His servants would look at them with shocked faces. It was definitely not every day that a man carried a woman with only a towel over her running around the streets. She could only begin to imagine what the other villagers were thinking when he was running along the main streets.

But she was thankful to have had him there, as he placed her down on a futon in what she guessed was his room. Her face more flushed from embarrassment than the hot spring, she nodded her head, smiling weakly. "I'm..sorry...for all the trouble..." she murmured as she closed her eyes. It had been a long time since she had made such an error of judgment. Usually she was out of the waters in less than ten minutes. But today she somehow got carried away. The girl would fall into a deep sleep unknowingly, finding comfort in the softness of his bed. She was tired after all, and was happy to have her head touch something so soft and comfortable.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:48 pm

This woman was... alarmingly disarming to him, Keiji simply didn't know why he couldn't resist her adorable charm as she tried to apologize, even though no offense had happened. Chuckling softly to himself as she fell fast asleep he would cover her in a comforter so that she could truly be nice and cozy, as he went to dress himself in a tank top and shorts. Sheering his hair to his preferred length he would place her belongings next to her side of his bed, before making his way to the shrine and kneeling before it, lighting an incense stick he made a silent prayer as he bowed his head. Placing the incense stick in its decorative holder, the room would fill with the sweet smell of lavender and sakura.

Gathering up his hair piles from today he would begin infusing them with chakra before spooling them into a threading machine to create some of his special clan tools once he had enough material gathered. Once he finished he would yawn and stretch like a cat for a brief moment before climbing into the other side of his bed himself, using so much of his energy to protect her coupled with the hot springs  waters, had made him lightheaded. Sleeping in the opposite direction of her he drifted off into a deep sleep fast, his mind at ease for the first time in a long time. The morning light barely filtered through the well constructed walls, however the sweet cacophony of birds would fill the air as they slept.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:30 am

The faint scent of lavender hung in the air as she stirred from her sleep. She shifted slightly, noticing that Keiji was now fast asleep opposite her. She watched him for a moment, his face so peaceful. The Hyuuga smiled a little as she moved cautiously, as to not awaken the other shinobi. Ami put the comforter that he had covered her with now to cover his body. Although she was a little uneasy being at someone else's house, she was grateful to him. She thought about what she could do to return the favour. She would rise from the bed slowly, putting on her black dress as she made her way out the door quietly. She was going to do a bit of searching...

The young girl slid the door close softly, careful that her movements would not wake Keiji and m\made her way through the hallway. She would pass a couple of servants, who would bow their head down at her presence. It must be surprising for them to see her here, she thought. Ami stopped one of the servants and asked for the way to the kitchen. She would try to cook him something to repay him. The servant would lead her to the kitchen and she would spend almost an hour in there, making one of her favorite sweets.

As she brought a cup of hot tea and some cake from the kitchen on a wooden platter, she would return to Keiji's room, thanking the servant for her help. She would open the door again quietly and put the sweets and tea on the table, relieved that she had not waken up. He must be tired...she thought to herself as she sat down on the floor, looking out the door at the beautiful sakura trees. She could just look at the flowers forever, she thought as a small sigh parted from her lips.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:29 am

His dreams were peaceful as he slept, having another warm body next to him adding a pleasantness he had not experienced previously. As he slumbered he felt a minor shift in his bed but did not stir, and as the shift led to him being even more warm and cozy it was a good thing right? Continuing to lay there he was awoken by the gently building aroma of tea and.... cake? Gently raising from his slumber as he propped himself up with his right arm he looked around the room to gather his surroundings, as his eyes rested on Ami, and memories of the morning flooded back to him.

Shifting his body so he was sitting up, he would grab the cup of tea and smell its aroma first before he took a long slow drink from it, letting warm liquid rejuvenate his body as he slowly woke up. Placing the cup back down he looked over at her and spoke gently, "Good morning? Afternoon? I am glad you stuck around after you woke... Also, thank you kindly for the drink and food!", he would bow his head slightly at her to show his appreciation before he grabbed the tray and took a small bite of the cake, and then a much larger one after that, "Oh my Ami! This is really good, and I hate sweets. You must have made this then? They would have never served me this. Thank you so much for your kindness! ", to finish showing his appreciation he finished the piece that was brought for him.

Switching back to drinking the tea, he motioned for her to sit with him, "I don't think anyone else has ever been in here that wasn't an attendant or family you know.... My family is pretty reclusive, and I exemplify that usually when it comes to my home.", noticing she had been looking at the Sakura tree he smiled softly towards her and spoke more, "Do you like the view then? I know I am enjoying it.", he was being far more overt then he had ever been before, but he felt oddly confidant around her.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:57 am

She would hear him stir, snapping her back to reality from her daydream. Ami had forgotten for a moment that she wasn't in her own home as she stared at the beautiful flowers. Still slightly startled, she would hand him the tea and cake, blushing slightly. She hadn't made anything for anyone in a long time, not since the picnic she had with Karite. She had also definitely not made anything for a man before. So she was happy to see him enjoy the cake and tea. "Oh...I didn't know you didn't like sweets! I'm sorry!" She hadn't asked his preference. The girl was even more grateful as he ate the entire piece of cake, complimenting her on her skills even though he didn't actually like eating sweet food. Such a gentleman, she thought to herself.

The girl turned back to look at the beautiful garden, her expression relaxed. "It's so different from our compounds..." she murmured. The Hyuuga compounds was a little bare as her father wasn't one for unnecessary furnishings. He didn't like the idea of having to hire people to take care of things like gardens. The only big tree was a plum blossom tree in the backyard of their house, one that her grandfather had planted many years ago. If she ever became the heir of the clan she had a dream of building a garden of her own, a forest of plum blossoms and sakura. "I can see your clan is very zen..." she turned to smile at him. She loved symmetry and simplicity, the core of zen gardens.

"Thank you for earlier." She added as she remembered the embarrassment of the morning. She hadn't properly thanked him for saving her. Ami blushed as he moved to sit closer to her, silence falling between the two as they admired the garden together. She had never been in someone's house before. After a moment she would speak again, thinking of some conversation to break the silence. "Do you have any siblings?" She hadn't seen any of his family since entering the compounds.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:10 am

He watched her as he ate and smiled at her expressions and words, "I think... maybe if you made more things like this I could grow to love them.", he would look down at the tatami briefly before returning to his tea enjoying the moment and company for once.

As the moment when on and she expressed how her family's compounds were not like theirs he spoke, "My family... deals with a lot of bloodshed and taking of life, and so they simply do their best to rebalance by planting and living to as many tenets as possible. All of our servants are family members you know, we dont employ outsiders for a job that we could be giving to our own that need it. Most of them did not have talent in other areas or are failed ninja. So I guess you could say... we put family first and life if possible, but it's all to make up for taking life as well. These grounds are an expression of our penance, because we bring beauty and joy with it.", blushing from embarrassment as he realized he probably over explained a simple statement he looked down again, this time truly noticing how awkward this situation could be.

As he sat beside her he noticed she felt warm, like... Ray's of sunlight. He had never really had a tender moment like this in his personal life and it was disarming enough that he was only focused on her, everything else was background noise now. As she thanked him for the morning he gave her a soft smile and nodded to her, "The pleasure is mine Ami.", setting the tea cup on the floor nearby he breathed in deep at her question. It's not that it's a touchy subject, but it still felt poignant to hear the word siblings, "I have two... I had three siblings. My older brothers are twins and currently live somewhere in the wild as Tsuyoiito far scouts. They basically can do sensing arts with their hair like a spider's web, so they occupy a region and send messages back to us if a target shows up. My sister died in childbirth three years ago, her husband and daughter live in Nikkousato. Do you have any siblings?", he remained calm and still smiled at her as he turned to face her while they talked, showing outwardly that he had grown past it at least, even though inwardly it still hurt some.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:26 am

She would listen quietly, nodding here and there at the right timing, indicating she was truly listening and not just hearing what he was saying. She studied his face and expressions as he spoke, noticing the softness and gentleness that was so different from what she guessed was that of his clan's. Ami understood the need for balance personally, although the idea was not reflected in the Hyuuga ideologies at all. Though their clan wasn't one for bloodshed, the constant clash between the higher and lower branches were sometimes too extreme for her liking. She never thought people should be classified at birth, let alone in the same clan. She hoped one day that her elders would come to understand that all conflicts could be solved by simply eliminating the current system and introduce equality.

Simple yet so difficult.

She almost felt bad for asking Keiji about his siblings as he told her about his sister's death. She knew that he would return the question and had been mentally prepared to answer. It wasn't very often she talked about her sister. "I have...had a younger sister. She died when I was twelve." Ami said quietly, leaving it like that. Her relationship with her sister was something she almost never touched. She took a sip of her tea, her hands trembling slightly at the memories of her childhood. So many years have passed and yet she still couldn't let it go. If her sister was still alive, perhaps she would have already surpassed Ami in skill and been deemed the next heir of the clan. If only she was alive...A tear silently trickled down her face as she turned her face away from him, not wanting him to see her cry.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:42 am

He truly felt that she was listening to him, and not because of station or skill, but because of care and understanding. It was a refreshing feeling that he didnt want to end any time soon. As they went on he explained his sibling situation to her he noticed that she tensed up just a little before she began to speak.

She told him that she had lost her sister a while ago and in doing so had revealed a scar to him just the same as he had done to her. They were more similar then probably either would care to admit. Feeling her demeanor change and seeing her turn away from he slightly, he knew what was about to happen.

With a soft exhale he would maneuver himself to face her better, and extended his right hand to touch the left side of her face, angling it gently towards him as he wiped away her tears with a gentle compassion. He looked directly into her eyes now as he did so and spoke, "its okay to be upset and express vulnerability with me Ami. I promise I wont treat you as an enemy and exploit it. I understand to an extent what you are feeling....", his voice trailed off as he himself became more somber, it was in that moment he would do something rash as he pulled her into an embrace with him, hugging her in a warm and comforting fashion.

"Ami...I am a warrior and a Hunter-Nin even if it's only in training. I am cocky when it comes to combat, and generally more than sure of myself when around others as I despise showing weakness... but it is an acceptable expression and even more so when your with someone you feel safe around.", he would let his voice trail off near the end as he just held her.

Kami forbid if anyone saw them right now they would probably think he was crazy or on drugs, as he did not express himself in this way around his clan or ever really. His whole life has been carefully crafted to allow for him to rise without an equal and support his father. But... it felt nice to be human even if this would only last for a moment.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:39 pm

The tears cascaded down her cheeks as she felt his hand on her cheek, gently wiping them away. How interesting this feeling was, as she sat there, vulnerability shaking the best of her reserve. She hsd carefully built her personality and crafted every encounter so that no one would ever see this weak side of her. And yet here she was, her composure shattering like glass in front of someone she had only met a few hours ago. The usual her would have had more self control, better defense mechanism. But for some reason when Keiji touched her face and then later pulled her into a warm embrace, the resolve shattered. The wall Ami had spent years building disappeared as he held her, his voice resonating warmth and comfort.

How strange it felt, as she listened to his words. She didn't try to pull away, simply allowing him to hug her, something only her teammate Karite had done once in the past. But unlike with Karite this felt...different. Ami closed her eyes and took a deep breath, calming her nerves. Her lack of self control was slowly regaining momentum as she pulled away gently, her eyes searching his as he held her. She had never met a man quite like him, she could tell that in many ways they were very similar. He seemed so composed and yet so fragile, a mirror of how she was. Ami took a moment to simply stare into his eyes before extending a hand to gently touch his face. She was at a loss for words, which was quite unlike her. The girl would only give him a smile, a warm and understanding smile as her fingers lightly brushed against his cheek.

Any person who saw them then would be more than intrigued at what they were doing, especially two strangers who didn't know much about each other. Ami cleared her throat and looked away, her hand would retract from his face as she blushed a bright red. What was she doing? The girl continued to stare at the tatami mat, concentrating on the woven pattern as silence once again formed between them. For some reason her feet couldn't move, or wouldn't, as she simply sat there. "Keiji..." she began in a small croak "I...I..." her face turned a deeper shade of crimson as she stammered. She couldn't even make a coherent sentence. What would her father say if he saw her like this, she wondered to herself, all the while her mind racing.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:03 pm

As Ami melted into his arms he held her tightly and gave into the moment. He was not used to being tender like this, but it felt good to give in to it. To throw caution to the wind and give in to hsi id for once. As he held her close he realized that she was probably feeling the same, the moment she pulled away the expression she held as she met his eyes and shared in the gazing moment with him. As she touched his face he could no longer contain himself, this woman before him was a truly scary foe indeed, as he was utterly defeated by her.

Giving in to his whims he lost all control as she began to blush and looked down at the floor, with a gentle hand he would maneuver her face towards him and move his own face closer, locking his lips to hers in a moment of true passion and inhibition. Applying just the right amount of pressure as he pulled her deeper into his arms, he was conveying the heat of the moment with every fiber of his being as he welcomed her into his heart. The kiss would last for a long minute before he pulled away slowly from it and gave her a look of unbridled passion, his cheeks becoming scarlet as he himself now looked to the floor.

Ami… I umm… I am sorry I didn’t mean to force myself on you…”, for the first time since he was a kid he stuttered part way through his sentence and was obviously heavily embarrassed by his actions, and not because of whom it was with but because he had let himself delve completely into his desires without a second thought. Hyuuga Ami was the only person not in his immediate family who has seen him be vulnerable since he was a child. Her magnetism was infectious to him it seemed.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:01 pm

Her face turned into something like a tomato in colour, as she saw him come close to her. His hand cupped her face and tilted her head so that they faced one another. The distance between them almost non-existent as he pulled her into a kiss. Although startled at first, she would slowly close her eyes, her lips gently touching his. It was the first time she ever kissed someone, let alone someone she hardly knew. But her arms moved to hug the back of his neck, as she pressed her lips a little more firmly on his, showing him that she didn't mind at all. It was so strange, as she would have pulled away in an instant had it been anyone else.

But something about Keiji...she just couldn't resist him...

The kiss would last a good minute before either of them pulled away. She put a finger to his lips as though to silence his apologies. She didn't like apologies and didn't think that apologies were needed from him. She would look to the ground, her hand falling to her side as she looked away, not knowing what to do. Her heart was pounding and she didn't know what to say. She merely sat there, as she had done for most of this time spent with him, avoiding his gaze. As a proper lady she couldn't believe what she had allowed him and allowed herself to do.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff

Current date/time is Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:16 pm