Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, okami!

Latest topics

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Yesterday at 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

» Square One
by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

» Greetings!~
by Camellia Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

» Coast fortification
by Cho Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] - Page 2 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Chance Encounter [Private | NF]

Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chance Encounter [Private | NF]

Post by Keiji on Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:13 pm

The moment was a whirlwind of passion and forgotten facades... it was probably the healthiest or most cathartic moment he had had up until now. As he tried to apologize she silenced him as if to say there is no need, her finger gently brushing against his lips as she did so. A light chuckle came from him as he shook his head slightly, what was he doing? He had fully committed now and something was telling him that this was completely okay. Rising to his feet he held his hand out to her, "Would you like to go and get food with me somewhere? I feel that if we were to stay in my room.. our sensibilities might completely leave us right now...", he was kind and confident as he spoke, despite his face being three shades too red.

If she took his hand and rose he would remain holding it as he began to leave the compound, stopping by the Sakura tree outside of his room first. It resided on a small hill like drop off with a carefully maintained stream running near it leading to a red wood bridge that continued into the zen gardens proper. His grip on her hand would be gentle yet firm, however allowing her to pull away from it if she so desired, "My mother planted this tree with my father when they were courting, its been growing here for over twenty years. Through careful infusions of chakra from my parents over the years it has grown to be this beautiful specimen before us.", he would position himself so that his back was close to being against the tree and she would be in front of him.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] - Page 2 Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chance Encounter [Private | NF]

Post by Hyūga Ami on Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:26 pm

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] - Page 2 SXZI4Tv
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She turned to face him as he began to speak, relieved that at least one of them was trying to break the silence. Ami simply nodded her head at the suggestion of food, smiling as she realized she hadn't eaten anything so far that day. It was unlike her to skip meals and not feel hunger pangs, but then again, nothing about the day's events were normal at all. She took his hand lightly as she stood, and together they walked out of his room. She felt his grip firm but gentle, and smiled a little.

She had the image of her clan to uphold, that she didn't forget. Having little knowledge about the man beside him, she wanted to get to know him more, before she took him back to the Hyuuga compounds to meet her father. She trembled at the thought of her father, or at the thought of her parents knowing she had kissed a man. She half listened to what he said about the sakura tree, nodding her head absentmindedly. "That's so sweet..." and she had meant it. She watched as he turned to face her again, his back close against the tree and blushed.

What would happen if just one of his servants saw them like this together? Her eyes glanced left and right, wondering if they were standing behind corners just watching them. "Keiji...do you do this to every girl...?" she couldn't resist asking, whispering softly as she moved her eyes away from his face. They had only met some few hours ago and already they had shared a kiss. Ami secretly wondered if he had a way with women or simply wanted to be reassured that she would remain special in his heart.

Chance Encounter [Private | NF] - Page 2 PKDpyJ6

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:02 pm

As they stood in front of the tree, several servants and other clan members had walked past them seemingly shocked that he was with anyone at all, with the woman giggling as they had known Keiji to only ever be focused on training, and had never brought anyone home before, friend or more then. One of his male cousins who was more well built whistled at him before laughing and running off to the training grounds to start practicing with the other clan members.

Keiji blushing from his families attention, snapped to attention when Ami asked him if had done this with every girl. This caused him to look mortified for a brief moment before he laughed lightly, "No Ami... Your the first for everything so far. There has never been another.. I have watched my cousins and parents over the years interact with their significant others is all. My clan doesn't wed for power... We wed out of love, as our assignments can take us far away for long periods of time. It helps to have someone who loves you watch your back or be waiting for you to come home, spurning you on to do your best and come back in one piece.", he looked to the ground after he said those words, as he was completely out of his element.

Shaking his head as he knew he was being choked up by nerves, he would attempt to pull her into another passionate kiss, this time on full display to any and all of the numerous clan members who were around the compound. He was choosing not to care anymore, he simply was giving in to his feelings and desires now. He would press his back into the tree as he kissed her, trying to keep her in another compassionate embrace.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:43 am

And then what she had feared would play before her eyes as his clan people began to gather around like it was some spectacle. Ami was not a big fan of public display of affection no matter how deeply infatuated she was with someone. She listened to what he had to say, her eyes darting left and right as she thought she heard giggles and laughter. She had no intention for it to be a spectator sport, as they were now literally almost pinned to the tree. The Hyuuga blushed and turned away, her heart almost bursting out of her chest as she tried to focus on Keiji.

Her eyes widened as he would draw her close for another passionate kiss, feeling his passion behind it. She would be slightly hesitant, trying to pull back just a fraction. "Keiji..." she would try to say as they finally drew away from each other. Her right hand would once again touch his face gently as she went to whisper in his ear. "Don't you think this is too...public?" She was from a prestigious clan and even if she was not, she was notorious anyhow for her exotic hair colour. Ami knew that by the end of the day the entire village would know.

The girl would turn her head back to face him and smile, hoping to give him confirmation that she hadn't minded the kiss, but it was merely the place that had bothered her. She would pull away then ever so gently and look into his eyes, the smile never leaving her face as she thought about what she was going to do. "Keiji...you should meet my teammates...and then..." she stammered a little, looking away from him "...and then maybe come and meet my father too..." She would finish her sentence in a whisper, the mere utterance of her father making her tremble. He was no tyrant but he was definitely very protective of his now only daughter.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:12 am

The moment was intoxicating and only further proved to him that he wanted a dozen more. As she pulled away from him ever so slightly and began to speak of it being too public Keiji blushed rapidly before responding in a low gentle tone, "Ami... I am sorry this may be a little bit of an error on my end, the moment just felt right. As far as they go... don't worry my clan wont say anything externally. However, my entire clan will probably know the world over within a day or two...", he closed his eyes as he smiled nervously as that was a possibility he hadn't even considered.

Seeing her smile as reassurance that he wasn't a completely mad lad, he relaxed a little and heard her out. She wanted him to meet her friends and her parents? This was a whirlwind of events that Keiji would have never dreamed himself being in, but somehow... because it was Ami; he was completely okay with everything. This would more then likely be defining moments for them, and he wanted nothing more then to keep her company for as long as possible while his emotions were still running high.

"Let's meet them. I would love to have you meet my parents once they are back... My mother will adore you I think. My father... well you'll see, all I can say is expect the opposite from what he seems.", it was cryptic but it was better to just experience Tsuyoiito Keitaro then to spoil it for others.

He would consider her feelings more now, and offer her his arm instead of holding her hand, something more befitting their stations and less whim driven. He had her honor to uphold and if he was to meet her father that is something he should probably have put first and foremost. Smiling to her gently as he led her out of the compound, he would continue onwards to the Lotus Petal restaurant located in the center of the village. It was famous for its Donburi's, Ramen, and Keiji's actual goal - Their Hotpots.

As they walked he would speak to her with a more confident tone then before, "Ami have you ever been to the Lotus Petal? I would like to take you there for this... date?", the word sounded so... absolute and resounding to him, but not in a way that he would want to retract it, more so in a way that he wanted to embrace it fully. Today was serendipitous or so it seemed, all he wanted was a bath, and instead he might have found a piece of himself he didnt know he was missing.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:31 am

Keiji was being painfully honest as he mentioned the news of their...publicity would reach his entire clan very soon. Smi wasn't sure if she should applaud him for his honesty or feel annoyed for his irrationality. but she would not criticize him, instead finding his words oddly cute as he apologized for not having considered her feelings and acted on impulse instead. Ami couldn't possibly be mad at him as she only gave him a small giggle. "Let's just be careful next time." She was being half serious and half playful. As much as her clan image was important, she needed to consider his feelings too, as a man. She would turn her attention to him talking about his parents.

The girl hadn't actually intended to say meet her father. She had simply blurted it out rather carelessly. Now that she was giving it more thought, she was probably going to have to wait for introductions and invitations to the Hyuuga clan compounds. Her clan didn't function like his and unfortunately her parents no as amiable as his most likely were. They would take it in stride, she thought. She decided that the first course of action would be for him to meet Jayy and Karite, which in itself wss a worrying matter. Ami hoped that they would accept Keiji and the new relationship she was fostering. But somehow in the back of her mind she was deeply concerned, for she knew her teammates well.

Ami snapped her attention back to Keiji as he took her by the arm, a more publicly gentleman thing to do given the predicament, and led her out of his clan compounds. She had all but forgotten about eating by this point, but entertained the idea of going to one of the restaurants he seemed to want to take her. "I've never been here before. What is it famous for?" She would ask him quietly as they sat down. The word date escaped his lips which made her blush, her eyes immediately wandering to the other customers hoping they didn't hear. It was not a bad thing but she was not ready to openly declare going out on a date with someone just yet. Ami hoped Keiji would understand and not take offense to her traditional yet quite rational mindset.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:03 pm

Her words belayed interest in having a next time, which was relieving to him in a profound way. As they exited the compound and made their way to the restaurant she had asked what they were famous for and so he piped up, "Donburi's, Ramen, and Hotpots! Which is what I would like to order if you dont mind sharing one? They have a spicy bonito and flounder one that is amazing.".

As they seated themselves at a table in the family diner like restaurant he ordered himself some white jasmine tea and a starter of japchae, "Ami, tell me about your team.", he would smile at her as he spoke, choosing to remain calm and gentle as he felt very comfortable with her. Completely disarmed and unsure of what move was the right one, but comfortable in the sense of ease one receives when being around their favorite people.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:17 pm

Hotpot, ironically one of her favourites even during the summer time was very fitting in this situation. She needed and wsnted the spicy broth to help her take her mind off of everything that had happened. Ami was happy to have met Keiji, no doubt, but the kisses they shared...her nerves were still haywire as she nodded her head. "I love spicy hotpots! I love spicy food actually!" Her two favourite tastes were spicy and sweet. She was glad they shared that similarity as well. She would take a sip of the hot jasmine tea he poured, cupping her hands around the teacup. Ami loved jasmine tea, it's flavour and aroma unusually relaxed her, although she was usually a coffee drinker.

Her team? How should she start...?

Ami thought long and hard, trying to find the right words to describe her lovely teammates. "I have two teammates, Karite and Jayy. They are very nice people. I'm sure you'll get along with them." The girl couldn't possibly offer anymore about them. She deliberately concealed Jayy's Kaguya blood as well as Karite's...quirks, if she could call it that. She didn't know how much she was at liberty to tell and thought it may be best for them to tell their own story to Keiji if they chose to. She would then look at him, suddenly becoming intrigued herself. "Are you a part of a team?" Ami would wait for his answer as plates of raw flounder and vegetables were brought to their table, closely followed by the hotpot itself with the soup broth already in the pot. the red broth giving off the facade of being very spicy, she was eafer to try it. They would wait for the broth to boil before putting the raw ingredients into the broth.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:46 pm

He was relaxed in the booth as he imbibed his tea slowly listening intently to her and some of the micro conversations around them, a bad habit of his he had been trained to do. When she declared that she loved hotpots particularly spicy ones he lost his composure as he exclaimed to her, "I love them too! Spicy food is really the only thing I enjoy pretty much always.", taking a longer sip from the tea he would close his eyes and take a deep breath, basking in the joy of the moment.

As the food arrived she spoke about her two teammates Jayy and Karite, and as she seemed to think they were nice and he would get a long with them he responded in kind, "It wont be a problem Ami, I will try my hardest to be... a good representation of your judgement.", the words were lost on him at first, but he thought that he worded it properly in the end. His mood became a little soured as she brought up his team or in his case lack of one, "I haven't been able to leave my compound except for Hunter-Nin apprentice missions since I graduated the academy... So I actually don't even have any friends Ami, let alone a team. It wasn't necessary to my instructions...", his last words sounded trained or forced, as if they were being repeated from something that had been said a thousand times to him. Taking another sip of his tea he continued, "I am very recently eighteen so now I am to be on my own in life and start growing my contact base to be of use to my clan and myself. I am not even really sure how to have friends anymore.", he stared deeply into the hotpots slowly boiling liquid and realized he was very very hungry.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:54 pm

It was hardly that Ami didn't trust Keiji to make a good representation, as he had said. She was deeply concerned that the mere thought of her being with him would strike some chord, especially with Karite. Although she couldn't quite put her finger on it, she knew that her teammate wouldn't entertain the idea. "I'm sure it'll be fine..." she murmured, half to herself than to him. She'd just have to proceed carefully, perhaps even more carefully than even with her own parents. At least with her father she could get a mental image of his reaction. But her teammates?

The Hyuuga felt guilty for asking Keiji about his tea as she learned that he didn't have one. She listened intently as he went on about not having any friends. Resting one hand gently on his, she would give him a grin. "Well, you can meet my friends and then you'll have some!" She was awfully optimistic, she knew. The girl would continue in a softer tone "I actually struggled with finding a team myself, only recently finding them by chance." She gave a small sigh. Ami wanted to protect the rare friendship she had formed with Jayy and Karite. Shaking her head, she would return to her somewhat cheery side, to divert both their attentions.

"But that's for another time! Let's eat, I'm starving!"

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:14 pm

She was so sweet to him, but was it because she felt obligated to be now, or because she truly like him? Their emotions were new an draw and unexplored, but he at least knew that he wanted to be around her more. She continued on about her friends and suggested that after meeting them he would have some too, "I can't imagine you struggling to make friends, your so... calming and anchor like, however I think I would enjoy that Ami...", letting his voice trail away as he began prepping his bowl for the hotpot accouterments.

In prepping his bowl he placed some kimchi in the bottom and fished out a piece of flounder he wanted, laying it on top of the kimchi. From there he would ladle some of the broth and vegetables on top of everything and watch as the steam rose in front of him with a beautiful aroma of strong and spicy soup. Taking a sip of the broth first he moaned in pleasure at the delicious nature of the broth as it coated his mouth and throat, warming him up from the inside out, "Oh my Ami, this is just as good every time I have it. I am glad I can share this with you...", he would give her a soft smile as he locked eyes with her.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:19 am

If looks could kill, Ami knew she would have died a hundred times by now, as Keiji looked into her eyes. She was slightly flustered, not at all the kind of person to be so drawn to one's physical appearance. But every time she stared into his eyes, those keen and determined eyes of his, she couldn't control her emotions. They were captivating, mesmerizing even. She blushed a slight crimson, missing his statement about how good the food was. For once food came second, as her heart palpitated, the pace faster and stronger than before. What was wrong with her? She felt like some fangirl looking into the eyes of an idol.

"Calming and anchor-like? You're the only one who thinks so..." she murmured quietly. Only to him was she calm and collected, usually more carefree with her friends. Perhaps time will help her relax, but at the moment she was still in a state of ongoing shock. "What do you like to do?" Her question sounded strange even to her own ears but she had meant to ask about his hobbies. It was quite funny how they shared such an intimate kiss twice and after were asking about each other, opposite from the norm. Ami would drink some of the soup, her throat burning slightly from the spiciness.

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:02 pm

As they went on he could see the shift in Ami has she became flustered his clan trained to read body movements and micro expressions to some extent. As she continued to look into his eyes he smiled wider for but a brief moment and then looked down towards his soup and too another sip, it was functioning like liquid courage for him now.

When she told him that he was the only one who probably thought of her that way he shook his head, "I suppose others just haven't seen the woman underneath yet then.", he would smile at the table before using his chopsticks to grab a piece of flounder and kimchi, taking a bite of it and closing his eyes in joy. This was an insanely good moment.

When she continued to speak and asked him about his hobbies essentially he paused before answering her his face appearing more serious then she had seen so far, "I train, I train, and I train even more. My only talent is with a weapon and my clan arts and so I have spent my entire life honing my edge to a fine point. I am also a calligrapher and practice with fuuinjutsu. All of it is for my clan and this village.", realizing it may have been jarring to see him so differently even if for only a moment he made sure to meet eyes with her again and show her that he was still the sweet and caring man, "How about you Ami?", he would smile once more when saying her name as he returned to eating his soup.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:39 pm

Ami would smile at Keiji's comment about people not knowing or sen who she was beneath her facade yet. in a sense it was true. She'd not let many come even close to seeing who she was deep down, afraid of vulnerability, weakness and perhaps judgment. But she had and would most likely continue to let her guard down in front of him. With him, she felt safe to just be herself. She would take a bite of kimchi then, and look at Keiji as he answered her almost incoherent question about his hobbies. His tone alarmed her at first, the gentle and sweetness he had shown her up until then replaced by a jarring and serious one.

But then she realized that she was the exact same. Her only hobbies other than baking had something to do with training. She decided to dismiss his sudden change of tone as a heat of the moment reaction and replied softly. "Other than cooking, like you, it's training. The Hyuuga clan are very serious about it and as a potential heir, I had no choice but to adopt training as my hobby. My family values strength and success." She would say as she saw his sweet smile reappear on his face. And then she suddenly had an idea.

"I know very little about your clan but I really want to see the techniques. Can you show me?" She paused for a moment before adding, "In a spar? It'll just be like training!" She really hoped he would agree to her proposal. 

Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker

#ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji on Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:57 pm

As he observed her he noticed she was taken a back even momentarily by his seriousness. It was a fault of his as he had been conditioned since birth that he had to be the best and no one else could be better then him or he was a failure to the clan. As she shared the same base motivations his heart actually swelled for a moment with an even greater depth of bonding to this beautiful young woman who he had met so recently but now felt like he was missing her his whole life.

Taking a large bite of kimchi and then flounder he finished it before he spoke, "It seems we are in the same boat Ami, except I am the clan heir. I wasn't allowed to misstep ever in my life... Being with you today has been the most exhilarating and non planned event in my life. I am grateful I met you...", his voice trailed off as he blushed again, and then tried to hide it by drinking some soup.

As she suggested that they spar he actually became sullen for a moment before he talked softly to her almost seeming saddened, "Ami... I would love nothing more then to do anything you want or ask of me now, but I think you need to know what it is your asking of me. I have a much different persona when I am in combat, even mock combat. I was conditioned from a very young age to never show weakness there... and I don't want to hurt you physically or emotionally Ami... So I will spar with you if you truly want that but I ask that you forgive me for my other self in advance.", his mood was solemn as he took a sip of tea to re-center himself. To reassure her as he talked, he would have reached for one of her hands to hold it.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:41 am