Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 251 posts! Please welcome our newest member, okami!

Latest topics

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

» Square One
by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

» Greetings!~
by Camellia Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

» Coast fortification
by Cho Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

» The Confluence
by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Discord Server

Our Button

The Unforgettable Eclipse - Page 2 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

The Unforgettable Eclipse

Story Teller
    Story Teller

The Unforgettable Eclipse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Unforgettable Eclipse

Post by Story Teller on Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:53 am

Spoiler:
    The Unforgettable Eclipse - Page 2 29c2577b20deaf58ee462aa66f0361

Name: Maruka Kenku
    Village: Sun
    Title: Puppet Corps Commander

Maruka sped through the tree tops following behind Sojiro and Genkumaru, letting the two genin lead the way through the dark forest. Rain pelted the trio as they quickly made their way to the scene of commotion, the evening air filling with the sounds of destruction. He had managed to convince the two sun shinobi to assist him in the capture of the moon ninja Hikari, and now hoped that they would arrive in time before anything bad had happened. Two other genin had gone ahead, Kannagi and Kenji, and were probably already engaged in some kind of confrontation with the boy. Something big was going on, as the ground continued to shake, the sound of branches and trees being uprooted could be heard over the sound of the storm above.

The scene that unfolded before them was much worse than he could have imagined. A large section of the forest had been cleared out, now replaced with the rubble of debris. Kannagi was currently laying among the pile of upturned earth and fallen trees, while Kenji was quickly trying to assist her. The puppeteers eyes quickly scanned the scene, attempting to gather each and every bit of information he could. What was odd to him was the absence of Hikari, the most likely culprit for this disaster. That was when he saw her, a tall female standing in the night, currently assisting Hikari up from the ground. The man's eyes narrowed, for he recognized this woman from her bingo book picture. It was Mei, a very dangerous criminal from the moon village. What the hell is she doing here?

Spoiler:
    The Unforgettable Eclipse - Page 2 Outfit_idea_by_maffmaffhimi_d9xcxbh-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI0MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q0ODllMTlkLTI5YzMtNGUzOS1hZWZmLWE5MjYxN2YxNjZlOVwvZDl4Y3hiaC0yNDM5ZDc3NS0zNjk1LTQxMDYtYTE2MC02YzY2NjgxMzI2NzMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
    Name: Mei Mei
    Village: Ex-Moon
    Title: Rogue

Mei Mei would watch the young boy attempt to stand, gripping his wound even more as the scene behind them played out. She could not help but smirk at his choice, it appeared he was a bit smarter than he looked. As she knelt down to help the boy up, her sense triggered, causing her to glare back at the scene as three more individuals showed up. Her suspicions had been correct, as all three of the new arrivals were Sun Ninja. So they were hunting this boy after all. They had little time to waste now, as the odds quickly rose against them. The last thing she wanted to do was fight the sun village, but if it needed to be done, then so be it. With a quick nod to the woman behind her, Mei Mei quickly grabbed the boy, completely lifting him up on to her shoulder. "Hang tight little one, we have a long journey ahead of us." She would then launch herself upwards, landing in the tree tops, and disappearing into the darkness.

Maruka would watch as Mei Mei grabbed Hikari and launched herself through the air. He knew that if he did not pursue her, she would be beyond the border by morning. Turning back to the group of genin behind him, Maruka called out in a frantic and commanding voice, his entire tone had changed. "Sojiro and Genkumaru, i need you two to stay here, tend to their wounds and get them back to the village. Please inform lady Nikkoukage that i have left to pursue Hikari and Mei Mei, it is imperative that she is made aware of the situation." Maruke would then place his mask back onto his face and leap into the air, trailing the red haired woman into the darkness.

Spoiler:
    The Unforgettable Eclipse - Page 2 Ec89f59d43339769bbb6240d3efaecd0
    Name: Tsugama Senju
    Village: Ex-Moon
    Title: Rogue

The four genin would be left alone in the dark forest, Maruka's command still lingering in the air. For a second silence would fall on the group, the entire world falling silent around them as their new mission played through the minds of Sojiro and Genkumaru. This moment would quickly be interrupted by the arrival of another. Tsugama Senju, who had watched the entire scene play out from her bush, was now making her appearance. Sure, she could have just turned around and followed after Maruka, but Mei was more than capable of defending herself. And besides, Tsugama had a soft spot for playing with her prey, why not have a little fun before she had to get back to work right. The ground would tremble once more, this time caused by the dark skinned woman. "You know, as much as i hate wasting my time, it would be really bad for me if anyone were to learn that my comrade back there was actually still alive. So i am sorry to tell you little brats that you will not be returning home anytime soon. She would then lift her arms into the air, the ground shaking even more, as two massive roots erupted from the ground, waving around in the air like a pair of tentacles.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

The Unforgettable Eclipse - Page 2 Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Post by Genkumaru on Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:51 pm

The day had turned to night and the skies were blackening, momentary tears occurring in its great and void less expanse, as purple lightning tore through the nights sky and illuminated them with each massive burst. A thunderous cacophony of rampaging natural fury touching the hearts and minds of all who witnessed it. The rain pelting their backs as they bounded towards their comrades, Gen followed after Sojiro with a purpose he hadn't had in a long time. Each step as fervent and focused as the last, knowing that what they had embarked on was important and just. He had fought with himself and his heart his entire life, and for once he was finally accepting himself almost completely. He had imagined the mental dam breaking and it had, allowing him to be in the true state of an Iwamura, however a small part remained in him still that was telling him to be careful, not to hurt others, to control himself.

And then there it was, his heart felt shattered into a million pieces as he saw the woman take off with Hikari, and Maruka went after her. They were to tend to their friends, the earth and forest devastated and twisted into an unnatural form, all of its beauty destroyed from whatever had happened there. As they touched down onto the muddy surface near Kenji and the worst sight that Gen had ever seen, Kanangi's horribly broken body. His mind was completely fractured in that instant. The field of energy that was undulating around him and causing visible crackles of energy became more frequent and larger as he looked down at her broken body. His face twisted into a look of quiet rage that would have been new to all involved. Gone was the kind and gentle giant of the Sun, and there in front of them stood a man that seemed both confident and dangerous at the same time. Genkumaru as he was known before would seem all but lost to them now, replaced by something wholly different.

Looking around at the entire scene before them, he listened to Sojiro speak before turning his back on them and clenching his fists, the field getting bigger around him and whipping up branches and earth. He walked away from them, subconsciously or not as his destructive nature only increased with each passing moment. Words would finally leave his mouth, in a tone unheard to them as it was deep and filled with purpose, no trace of his dulcet and kind voice apparent, "
    You guys did everything you could, and I am sorry we didn't get here sooner... Kanna, Kenji thank you for your efforts... Sojiro please keep them safe for me... and Kenji, hold on to this for me.", he would undue his headband and throw it to Kenji, "Don't need mine getting ruined as well...", His hair woudl fall down from its man bun and whipped around gently in the breeze of the storm and his explosive aura. He would exhale deeply as he searched for the woman who ran away with Hikari, the only one who he could assume had done this was her.

While searching he would see the woman emerge from the tree's and knew exactly who she was from the Bingo book, and during his search into Sonin. She was one Tsugama Senju an S-rank criminal of terrifying skill, and a practitioner of Mokuton. His fury would explode in that moment as he realized it must have been her who caused all of this destruction and hurt Kannagi. It was then that he heard Sojiro's words and he cracked his neck from side to side. His hair flying around wildly in his explosive aura now that it was no longer held in a bun. The voice would emanate from him again, "
    I apologize Kanna, I don't think I will be able to keep that promise, but I will buy you all the time you need. I AM THE SHIELD OF NIKKOUSATO AND I WILL NOT BOW!", and with his declaration he would bound forward with a terrifying burst of speed ripping towards the Senju woman.

As he charged forward his left and right hands began to crackle with lightning chakra and it would coat his entire being giving him a personal field of lightning covering him. The chirping of thousands of birds echoing off of him as he interposed himself between his team and their foe, "
    You did this didn't you? I am not afraid of you and I won't let you harm my team. Tsugama, I will never understand those like you and Sonin who were so important to your villages and then just defected? Your lack of honor is disgusting and deplorable. What do you want with Hikari? ", as he spoke on, his rage only deepened and the ground beneath him would begin to give way slightly as he pushed his right foot into it to stand more valiantly in front of her. He appeared calm and in control but only just barely. It would be very clear to everyone that he was only moments away from going nuclear.

[Chidori and Chidori Nagashi 40 CP]

CP: 135/175
    SP: 150/150
    Chidori: 1/3
    Chidori Nagashi: 1/3

Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi on Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:36 pm

Kannagi wanted to lose herself in emotion; to let all the rage of Hikari's betrayal, of her own inability to continue onward, the agony in her body and the terrible helpless fear she felt of her inevitable death out here underneath this god-forsaken tree loose. She wanted to scream until she had no air in her lungs, to cry until her eyes were dry, and above all to fight until she tore herself limb from limb. Kenji's calming voice reassured her but his face only frightened her more. She bit her lip, ashamed to admit that she was as scared as she was. "I didn't mean for this. I don't want to die here. I just wanted the mission to.." Kannagi choked on her words with a gasping cry. Kenji pleaded with her to calm and he was able to reach her sensibility somehow. Kannagi had never lost herself in emotion before and she would certainly do her best not to right now. As he started to draw his puppet out, she closed her eyes, but instead of the sound of sawing, she felt the enormous weight of the tree lifted from her. It landed beside her broken left arm and left her suddenly gasping for her. Her mouth opened as if she was drinking it in, swallowing rain and air as much as she could, it was as if she had proof that there was a chance for her now.

"You should have gone after him,"
    She whispered. "I didn't want you to lose your friend." Her words were soft in the rain and gentle. Kannagi opened and closed her eyes again, staring into Kenji's smile, his eyes. He had such nice eyes, such a deep kindness hidden somewhere in there. It was like staring into a deep well and seeing your own reflection at the bottom. The sound of his sobbing hurt her heart; she needed him to be okay and she wanted to tell him he was right and that everything would be fine now. Kannagi couldn't find the strength to do that. Instead, the kunoichi gingerly moved her right hand until it rested upon Kenji's arm and then left it there. Kannagi steadied her breath and said, "Please, distract me from the pain. Just for a moment." If she could collect her own mind, Kannagi knew she could tell Kenji what to do to keep her alive. It didn't seem necessary then as Sojiro and Genkumaru appeared by the side of the ANBU they had left behind earlier. She was confused and stared up at them with an open mouth. What was going on? Whose side were they on?

Kannagi felt drained with all the blood leaking out of her body in the rain here. She could breath easier but the pain and the storm drowned out most of the words coming from the ANBU's lips. She saw him mouth Hikari, heard him say Mei Mei. The name meant nothing to her. As Maruka ran off, Sojiro appeared by her side. Kenji moved and let the medic assess her. She remembered what Sojiro could do based on her ankle injury that one time and Genkumaru's practical surgery. They had done that one together. The situation seemed dire by the look on his face and considering that he assured her of her survival, Kannagi felt she had been right to assume that she would not have without him. Kenji pressed on her shoulders and Kannagi almost cried out right then from the pain. Her chest was full of bruised ribs and the gash in her neck terrified her the most. The pressure of Kenji's hands came and then the feeling of rain and blood sliding down her neck followed. She gulped hard. So we can save her life, Sojiro said. Her jaw trembled as his hands came closer.

Kannagi flinched and shut her eyes tight. At first, the healing felt warm and soothing. And then it felt as hot as a fire poker, digging around in her neck, burning and carving into her open wound. She shrieked and the blood spurted around the wound from the tension in her muscles. As each splinter carefully slipped out of the muscle, the kunoichi struggled hard. She pushed against the weight of Sojiro and Kenji, weeping, "Please, no more.. please!" Tears flooded from her blue eyes and she squirmed harder, her chest heaving until she was nauseated. The wound closed but she could still feel her heart pounding in her throat, making it hard to swallow. The sound of a feminine stranger came through the cloud of darkness and pain and caught everyone's attention. In the pause of healing, Kannagi gripped onto Kenji's hand with her own right hand, looking up at him. "Who's there? Is it the ANBU? I can't see.." Sojiro ordered Genkumaru to protect them all and she reached out for Sojiro this time, flailing her right arm until it hit upon the man.

"No.. no, go! Help him. Help Hikari!"
    She knew what it would cost him, but for her friends' sake there was nobody who had your back like Sojiro in a dangerous situation. He moved away from her chest towards her torso and Kenji leaned forward with his torso to follow his instruction. "Tear.. tear what out?" Her voice came nervously in the night's darkness and the reply was like a sword stabbing through her stomach. The healing came quickly, as did the removal of the last branch. Kannagi knew her wounds were closed but she still felt as if she had been stabbed through the stomach, the neck, and the arm by heated blades. Her whole body was full of a pain she had never imagined before. The fact that her arm was still broken when Sojiro got back to his feet barely even registered.

Genkumaru's raging words corralled out to her between the thunder and the lightning. He sounded brave, powerful and determined. Kannagi's eyes looked back up at Kenji's eye before misting over and drooping shut. Her eyes closed and the world escaped from her, unconsciousness finally giving her a place to retreat and rest. Had she been awake, Kannagi might have tried fighting Kenji to assist Genkumaru and Sojiro. She might have fought Kenji's protection and demanded he go to the others. Kannagi might have cursed all three men out for ignoring her and tried to make seals of her own or clamored to her knees to put all of her energy into just one more jutsu. Instead, she descended into fitful dreams and a bottomless oubliette of sleep.

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka on Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:23 pm

As Kenji tried to stop his sobbing and get himself under control again, the forest once more roared and Kenji quickly brought Lingchi's tail blade away from the tree and nearly coiled around the body of the female shinobi, his eye looking around for the cause of the sudden movement. He had believed Hikari left them, yet he half expected to see his friend standing before him, realizing that they didn't want to hurt him and just care for him. Yet he only saw three rabbits before him, the trio declaring this was the last thing Hikari could do before being taken away from someone else. But who was out here? Kenji didn't have time to think about the answer to that as Kannagi made gasps for air and his attention was once brought to her.

Kenji could only give her a bright smile as he realized he had a chance to save her, he'd hug right now if it wasn't for all the injuries so he did the next best thing and that was to hold her hand, half surprised she had moved to hold his own as well. "Hikari... Hikari made his choice. He left us. Maybe he did consider us friends but... Look at you." Kenji could only tell Kannagi as his voice cracked slightly, the mere sight of her wounded body now that it was free was heartbreaking to him. She did all of this... Just to try and let him keep his friend. A friend who has abandoned them after harming them. His breathing became ragged as he felt so tired from all his emotions, from fear to genuine happiness to despair and now... Now he was just relieved that he has a fighting chance to save her.

The sound of her soft voice called out to him to provide her a comfort from the pain and Kenji froze for a second. His shamisen was still on his back but the force of Kannagi's attack had broken the instrument, leaving only one other option. Closing his eye, Kenji took a deep breath to calm himself down as much as he could. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. So please, don't take my sunshine away. " Kenji softly sang to her as he simply held her hand in an attempt to calm the two of them down, memories of his own mother singing the song to him on numerous occasions, including the final night he spent with his parents.

Once Kenji finished singing to Kannagi, he noticed Sojiro had seemingly caught up with them and any anger he felt over him was quickly forgotten as he could only look up at the medical shinobi and offer a weak smile to him. "I... I failed." Kenji simply told him as he bowed his head and looked toward Kannagi, some more tears spilling as he looked at how many injuries she had gotten. But as Sojiro told him to follow orders, Kenji didn't hesitate and followed without another word, only gritting his teeth in discomfort as Kannagi tried to bear the pain just from the puppeteer putting his hands on her shoulders. Yet even as she pleaded for them to stop, Kenji only applied the pressure needed to keep her down while shushing her. "I know it hurts." Kenji simply told her as he kept her pinned down so Sojiro could do his work as medic.

As another voice called out to the trio, Kenji's heart dropped as he realized this must be the person who was with Hikari... But where was the bunny? Didn't they say he got away? Kannagi grabbed at his hand and asked who it was and Kenji looked toward the new lady that was threatening the trio with what appeared to be nature itself. "Not anbu but also not someone Genkumaru can't handle. We'll be fine." Kenji tried to confidently tell Kannagi but Kenji was more concerned over Kannagi, she couldn't fight and is the weakest link among the group, an easy target for any criminal. He couldn't think about that however as he instead focused on helping Kannagi, listening to Sojiro and taking a deep breath, he knew it was better to not tell Kannagi what was about to be done lest she panics more than she already was. With a swift pull of the branch, he successfully removed it from the female shinobi's torso all while gritting his teeth in discomfort at the sounds of pain coming from her.

He barely even had time to realize Genkumaru had thrown him his headband, the thing hitting Kenji's back and he turned his attention the giant of a man preparing to fight the criminal. He knew what had to be done before Sojiro grabbed his shoulder and confirmed with Kenji that he should head back now, the one eyed puppeteer only looking into Sojiro's own eyes. "Thank you Shin. Make sure the two of you get back safe." Kenji only thanked the man before picking up Genkumaru's head band and the now unconscious Kannagi before beginning to leave as Genkumaru declared himself as the shield of the sun village and beginning his fight with whoever that was.

Kenji didn't look back at what was happening and instead focused on his only mission now and that was to get Kannagi out of danger, which unfortunately meant staying off the trees for the time being as he wasn't entirely certain of the girl's control over nature but last thing he'd need is for the trees to begin to wrapping around him as he jumped from them. "We're going to be okay." Kenji simply told himself, still uncertain and worried about what would become of Shin and Genkumaru.

Story Teller
    Story Teller

Post by Story Teller on Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:53 am

Tsugama watched as the four individuals before her scurried about, setting their plan into motion. She did not care what they had planned or what they were going to try and do, none of them would stand before the Senju woman and live. One of the men who had shown up with Maruka was now barking commands, as he knelt beside the woman in the trees, and tended to her wound. The red haired man, crackling with energy, then began to make his way directly towards her, lightning beginning to radiate off of the mans body. She could not help but smirk as the two giant tree roots swayed in the air, extensions of her own arms.

Bring her left arm down, the dark skinned woman sent the left root flying at Genkumaru, the attempt was to slam right into the man, sending his flying backwards. The second root wavered for a moment as she watched the others get up, the injured woman now being carried off by the one eyed man. They were going to try and flee, and she could not allow that. With a quick snap of her wrist the second root arched back, then flew forward, aimed at smashing the fleeing genin right into the ground. As both roots made their way towards their intended targets, Tsugama would complete a set of hand signs, causing the ground beneath her to rupture and shake.

Two massive hands made out of wood would burst forth from the ground, sending more dirt and soil into the dark air. The hands would then brace the ground beneath them, as if someone was actually pulling themselves up out of the ground. Within seconds the head of a wooden buddha man would emerge from behind the woman. The scene would be epic, earth blasting everywhere as the massive wooden man would begin is rise up from the earth below.
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru on Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:38 pm

As the woman completely ignored him, making motions with her hands to send the two tentacles towards himself and his friends he spit at the ground and let out a bestial roar that sounded like a lion defending his pride, the tune of his Chidori changing to assist in his out cry.  Realizing the only way to get out of this was to either stop the tentacle or redirect it, he also knew that he had only a split second to do so. Looking back towards his friends, he made sure they were far enough a way from him before he would do what he did next. Inhaling deeply he let the last bit of his mental dam dissolve, his aura becoming even more intense for a brief moment before retracting and just coating his skin. Opening his eyes he flashed them a brief smile before turning his body and launching what would seem like a normal punch towards the tendril just before it impacted with him.

In that moment the rain pelted the form of Gen and the tendril and within a fraction of a second of his fist colliding with the tendril, he let everything out in one large controlled burst. He was so afraid his entire life of what he was capable of and how dangerous his power could be to those he cared about and the innocent. He had spent so long holding it in that it seemed so unnatural to him to just let it go, but he had also realized that without him fighting at full power they didn't even have a chance of getting out of this alive, and so instead he would be in control of it as much as he could, but he had to let it all out with every attack if they were to do this. He couldn't let Kannagi get hurt anymore, and he wouldn't let Sojiro or Kenji suffer either.

Throwing the rest of his weight behind the punch and pivoting, his fist starting to push the tendril back, he felt his left arm begin to crack from the sheer strength of the tendril and his own resolve to push it back. His bones and tendons under severe stress as he could feel the knuckles in his left fist give way and break under the force. Just as all of the ground he had gained was about to be given up, a powerful and controlled explosion emanated from the contact point of his fist and the tendril and traveled upwards along the tentacle for several meters as it shredded it and launched the splinters backwards towards the woman in a large display of shrapnel. The rain that was around him fizzing out into a steam cloud from the explosive force, obscuring his body and the area briefly. The Legendary Landmine Fist had been revealed to the world once more, a thunderous boom that could be heard for hundreds of meters echoing out from the release of the blast.

Refusing to hesitate for even a moment he wouldn't sleep on the opportunity to assail her before she reacted. Rushing towards her he would slam his hands into the ground and release the contained Chidori held within his Nagashi cloak. As his hands made contact with the ground and the rain pelted them, his lightning cloak would flare and transition into the surface of the area sending lightning bolts flying outwards in a cone in front of him, tearing through the earth and mud, and fueled further by the water pelting them, he was going for broke and hoping that this would maybe make the woman back off some or even damage her a little. It would travel forward for twenty meters from where he activated it cutting off a possible retreat area by her. She had to learn that the duo impeding her were not to be trifled with, they were not ordinary Genin. He would shout as he slammed his palms into the ground, "
    I WILL NOT LET YOU HARM THEN!", his intensity seemed even greater now that the explosive aura around him was contained just above his skin, it was almost as if he was a raging tempest of fury!

The golem of wood was rising up front he ground between him and the Senju woman and regardless of how this Nagashi affected her, he would soon be face to face with her construct. Hopefully Sojiro would be able to buy them enough time to get away with his defense from the tendril that came their way, that he would be able to assist him now with this woman. As he would surely fail if he did it all on his own. Hell they may even fail together, but at least the other two will get out alive. His left arm was cut and bleeding in several spots, and his fist on his left hand was beginning to bruise, from the fractures he had caused with his first time using the Landmine Fist.

[Landmine Fist! and Nagashi Activation]

CP: 110/175
    SP: 140/150
    Chidori: OVER
    Chidori Nagashi: OVER

Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi on Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:58 am

As much as the pain had threatened to overtake her, Kenji's song had kept her conscious. Even through her begging, his voice was there as a constant reassurance. Whomever was out there wanted a fight, but it wasn't an ANBU. Kenji told her that Genkumaru could handle it and she believed him. Either that or her pain was so extensive that she hadn't kept the energy needed to argue or consider an alternative where her friends were still in danger that they could not handle. As she fell into the blackness, such sweet relief, part of her wanted to fight it. The touch of Kenji's hands lifting her body registered somewhere in her, but her mind was already too far gone to return. She wasn't there for the roars, the rumbles, or the smashing of sword and fist against wood. In her state, her broken arm still flopping around and her closed wounds and lost blood so fresh, Kannagi was unaware of the great danger that they were in. With the thunder and lightning splitting the sky, the sounds threatened to wake her from the peace she had finally been given and if she knew what danger they were really in, Kannagi would have fought to awaken herself. She groaned restlessly, her mind forcing her body to stay in shut down despite what the pain and events around the kunoichi were doing to pull her back to a conscious state. She was relying on her friends more than she had ever relied on anyone in these past four years and she wasn't even aware that she was doing it.

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka on Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:59 pm

Running through the muddy forest grounds, Kenji knew the chances of getting out of this completely uninterrupted was slim at best and he expected the trees or even the strange tentacles to attempt to halt his progress or even try and kill him and Kannagi. So it was no surprise when the sound of the earth behind being torn away as the tentacles begun to race after the duo, Kenji only gritting his teeth as he pulled a kunai from his flak jacket and was prepared to throw the blade at the woman to break her focus at the very least. However as he turned to look back at the criminal and the tentacle, he saw none other than Shin slicing through the tentacle with extreme ease, as if the wood it was going through had been made of wet tissue and frankly, Kenji was impressed at the sight.

The awe was only momentarily as the remains of the tentacle was threatening to land on top of him and Kannagi and Kenji knew his body couldn't handle another body flicker so soon nor did he think he'd have time to clear it, meaning he was probably going to get crushed by the thing. His only plan was to try and throw the paper lady away from the path so only he would have to endure it but it seemed his plan wasn't necessary as once more Shin came to the rescue and with a swift kick, sent the tentacle crashing uselessly above both himself and Kannagi, which only Kenji could grin at and nod in approval to the shinobi while resuming his running.

He knew he had to think of something a bit more clever to get himself out of this than just running straight ahead and relying on the duo of Shin and Genkumaru but he was rather limited in his abilities right now... But not completely. Looking at where the tree that had pinned Kannagi once was, Lingchi still remained there, having been forgotten by the puppeteer as he finally got his chance to save the girl. Moving his left hand toward the puppet, Kenji let his chakra strings shoot out toward the puppet once again, he has made it only 10 meters away from the puppet, meaning he could still control the puppet through his strings.

As Kenji brought up his puppet, Genkumaru's own attack would roar out and he was once again impressed at the display of power, almost as if Genkumaru's punch was generating an explosion, he'd simply punch the tentacle into pieces and Kenji saw his own opportunity for attack. Opening the puppet's mouth, he'd send Lingchi to the girl's left and begin to open fire with his senbon launcher, the 10 senbon flying one by one in rapid succession all aimed at the girl, yet not all would find their mark as suddenly wooden arms would raise from the ground and the senbon instead struck the sudden beast that was pulling itself free from the earth itself. "No fucking way..." Kenji could mutter in surprise as he quickly realized just how servery out classed he was against all of the people on the battle field.

With only 3 senbon actually making it pass the golem, Kenji brought Lingchi to hover behind him as he once again resumed running, having only paused for his attempt at an attack on someone he now knew was far beyond him. He could only focus on covering his escape, if he stayed he had no doubt he'd only serve to be a risk to his team, he was now the weakest link among the trio conscious members and all he really had was his puppet, a puppet made out of wood that wouldn't be capable of taking a hit from even the tentacles, let alone the giant beast the criminal just unreleased. Besides, his mission wasn't to fight the woman, it was to save Kannagi and he'd be damned if he was going to fail another mission like this.

Free Actions:
    - Moved 5 meters away from Tsugama and deeper into the forest.
    - Connected Puppet String Technique to Lingchi

Actions:
    - Used Mouth Senbon Launcher to fire 10 senbon at Tsugama, 7 of which was stopped by the wooden golem, leaving only 3 flying right toward her.

Chakra: 80/100
    Stamina: 90/100

Story Teller
    Story Teller

Post by Story Teller on Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:19 am

The two giant tree roots continued their path, attempting to strike their prey, with Genkumaru being one target, and the fleeing group of Genin the other. However, the tan woman was less interested in what was currently happening, and was more preparing for her next assault. The first root, aimed at Kannagi and Kenji, was quickly dispatched by the man known as sojiro, his expert movement skills and a deadly sharp sword allowed him to slice through the root, then kick the falling chunk of tree through the air, protecting his comrades so that they could continue their escape. Genkumaru had a different approach when it came to defending the group, as he approached the rushing root, and simply punched it as hard as he could. A subsequent explosion would go off contained within the punch, blowing through the root and knocking it away from the man. Both men had managed to defend the group from the attack, and in normal shinobi fashion, a few attempted to launch their own attacks.

Tsugama could care less for their futile attempts, he focus was on completely ending their little lives, and not playing their game of pretend ninja. The wooden Golem was now about half way up through the ground, head arms and torso visible now, as the lower half of the creation remained beneath the soil. Kenji thought he would try his hand at a counter attack before trying to flee with Kannagi, using his puppet to launch a set of ninja tools at the woman. Genkumaru also wanted a piece of the action, using his charged chidori to send several waves of lightning pulsing through the ground. The senju could not help but smirk as she expertly tracked both attacks, they had spunk, that was for sure. Mustering a large amount of energy, the woman would launch herself into the air, soaring several meters upwards until finally landing on the wooden head of her creation.

The Golem itself would protect her from the senbon, most of them completely missing as the woman launched herself into the air, the rest embedding themselves into the wooden form of the monster rising up out of the ground. From her perch Tsugama would peer down on Genkumaru, his lightning technique throw off course by the Golem, the woman out of reach of the ground now. He was going to be a nuisance, and if she wanted to prevent the others retreating, she needed to rid herself of this gnat. Now in tune with the wooden statue, Tsugama would rear back, then punch through the air, both arms of the creation following suit. Two massive wooden fist would punch through the air, aimed at completely crushing the Sun Shinobi right where he stood. The arms would have enough space between them to cover a wide enough range preventing him from simply stepping out of the way.

The roar of wind could be heard behind the force of the punches as rain continued to pelt the group, a clap of thunder going off in the distance, lightning illuminating the scene. A simple mission had turned into quite the entertainment for the woman, but these kids knew to much, and could not be allowed to leave this place alive. Her beautiful creations strike would be enough to end Genkumaru, but she needed to finish off the other three as well. A devious smirk spread across her face as she prepared for her final onslaught.

*Kenji and Kannagi can make their escape with their next post*
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru on Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Reacting to the woman's assault quicker then what was probably anticipated by her, he would speak rhythmically and quickly as he leapt forward pressing his bleeding hand into the ground creating a massive kuchiyose symbol upon it, "Please... Hear me and come to my aid, O-Ancient Guardian of the Heavenly Temple... Misused by Shinobi past... Please help me defend what I care for most... Come to me Rashōmon!", the gate of defense would raise up from under him and would begin rising up 50 meters into the air, being 30 meters wide and 10 meters thick. The wall held the form of an ancient door, holding bells and lanterns, with a massive demonic face etched into both sides of the wall, its presence foreboding and mystical.

Capitalizing on the moment he would make the ninja silent hand seal for assault towards Sojiro, tipping him off to what he wanted to do next, as he was skyrocketed into the air on his massive wall. Leaping off at the moment she was directly in front of him he would hope Sojiro had made it there in time as he sent chakra surging to his forearm and rushed the Senju woman in a clothesline like maneuver, using the Legendary Lariat technique of the sun village! "
    ENOUGH!", his rage palpable and currently being wielded like a fine tuned weapon towards the object of his fury, as Gen thought she must have been the one who hurt Kannagi.

The Rashōmon was summoned in such a way that the punches from the Golem would be completely absorbed and restricted from the lack of available space to move between itself and the gate. Gen was a taijutsu expert after all and was looking to get a lot of payback for everything that had transpired today. They would more then likely not win or even make it out of here alive, but sure as shit he would make sure she suffered as well and give Kannagi and Kenji as much time as he could muster with his actions. They had to make it back to the village in time. Hopefully, Maruka or other Blaze members would be here soon, but if not, Gen was confident that Sojiro and him were ready to accept what may come next, they had proven they were truly Shinobi of the Sun after all....

[Lariat! and Rashōmon]
    CP: 70/175
    SP: 130/150

Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi on Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:41 pm

Kannagi remained unconscious most of the time. At some point her eyes opened and took pictures, snapshot like memories that her groggy mind was too busy to make any sense of. Later, the memories would return and haunt her, giving her bits and pieces of the scenes she had missed but for now the brief period where she had tried to reawaken and peer out her blue eyes was over. All around her, the rain came down in sheets, lightning sporadically illuminating the shadows, the trees, and the fighting shinobi. The wind picked up into a loud roar as the storm worsened. From behind the fighters a swirling mass of wind could be seen gathering in the clouds above, a wavering circulation that indicated a vicious cyclone building up. It could spin out into nothing, a mere temperature change could be enough to shut it down altogether, but weather had a strange disagreeable way of altering the tactics of battle and perhaps it was enough that the powerful woman attacking then genin would choose to leave instead of stay.

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:27 pm

The sounds of the battle raging on behind Kenji was the only sound he could focus on, hoping to not hear the sound of any attack attempt to strike him like before yet as he heard more and more intense sounds ringing out, Kenji could only assume Sojiro and Genkumaru were putting more and more pressure on the woman and stopping her from attempting to attacking the duo so far. Letting his guard up ever so slightly, Kenji would look down at the lady cradled in his arms, her face glistening in the rain and from time to time, her eyes would flutter open, filled with confusion and seemingly lost as she struggled to keep them open and regain her consciousness yet Kenji hoped she would remain asleep so she wouldn't resist.

Her final words were requesting for Kenji to go after Hikari, even as she struggled to even breathe, she tried her best to get Kenji to go after him. He had no doubt in mind, broken arm be damned, that she would attempt to fight the powerful criminal that he was doing his best to create distance from. She'd probably be more useful than he would, had she simply chose to let him be buried, she would've been prepared and ready to fight against the criminal. Instead she risked her life to push him out of Hikari's attack.... He still didn't understand why she pushed him, he would've been fine. It was his fault he was left open for attack, he was too weak, he let his guard down, he tried so desperately to appeal to Hikari and when Hikari turned down that friendship... Kenji... He gave up. She saved him. With renewed determination, Kenji brought the girl closer to him, he knew he wasn't going to let her get hurt and he simply kept running further away. He needed to get to the village and bring in the full force of the sun's shinobi while getting Kannagi proper treatment. He won't fail again.

{Kenji and Kannagi has left the topic}

Story Teller
    Story Teller

Post by Story Teller on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:49 pm

The two massive wooden arms of Tsugama's creation would smash into something, creating a very loud echo throughout the forest. To the woman's surprise however the sound did not come from the wooden fist smashing their targets, but instead from them colliding with some huge, unbelievable wall. Instead of a defeated group of Genin, the senju was staring at a demonic face, one etched into a huge door? Whatever this was it had been summoned by one of the two men as a means to protect them from the attack. She cursed under her breath, maybe they were more skilled than anticipated? Unfortunately the other two would have used this as a chance to escape, making her want to unleash her anger on the two remaining sun ninja.

A bolt of lightning coursed through the dark rainy night as the unexpected happened. She assumed the two had only used the wall to defend themselves from the attack, but there was more to it, it was a diversion. Using the wall as a distraction and as a way to move through the air both men had some how managed to box her in, moving through the air and getting on either side of her. They were fast, moving through the air with their arms out stretched. An attack was coming and she did not have time to dodge or block them. Wide eyed the woman just stood there in shock as the forearms of Genkumaru and Sojiro collided with the woman, pancaking her between their wet, glistening muscles. The sun actually had decent shinobi it seemed.

But she was Tsugama Senju, the thorn of the Moon, and she would not go down so easily. Time seemed to stop for a moment as the two men connected their attack. In any normal situation this would have been a deadly move, and she would for sure have been decapitated by the sheer force of the attack. A sly smile moved over her face however as her skin began to crack and splinter. Lucky for her she always wore a signature technique, the Mokuton wooden armor. Every inch of her flesh was instead solid wood, a casing created for situations just like this. The wood would splinter, then break away, shattering in the air as her last defense was consumed.

This gave her just enough time to counter attack while she had both men nearly hugging her. Forming a quick set of hand signs, the wood beneath them would churn as she manipulated the top of the golems head. Four thick spikes of wood erupted from atop the creation, two for each man. One spike would wrap itself around their legs like a snake, restricting their movement while the second spike would drive itself upwards and pierce the two. Genkumaru would feel the wooden spike cleanly move through his gut, stabbing into his stomach and out the back, skewering him there like a piece of meat. The spike for sojiro would move just as quick, however instead of just simply piercing him through the gut, it would also take with it his other arm. It just so happened to be resting in front of his torso, right where the stake was aimed at. It would tear through the arm, ripping it cleanly out of his shoulder and from his body, but would then pin the removed arm to his stomach as it skewered him just as it did Genkumaru.

These two would not survive the night, as blood formed from the mouth of both men, she winked and blew them a kiss, the last thing they would see before she launched herself off of the golems head and into the dark forest. The creation would go motionless as Tsugama moved from its range, leaving both there stuck in place, like a shrine to any one else who would happen upon this place. It would seem like a life time to the two sitting there, grasping onto their last breath as the rain continued to pelt them. Eventually the sound of foot steps would fill their ears as a third person landed on the wooden surface. A muffled voice would fill their fading senses as Maruka attempted to catch their attention.

It took several pain staking moments for the Blaze member to remove the two. They now lay atop the head of the golem, blood pouring from their wounds as Maruke attempted to attend to the damage. He himself had blood pouring down his face, a wound from his inevitable fight with Mei Mei. She had managed to escape, but he still had his life, it was more than he could say for these two right now.
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:55 pm

Joy and satisfaction surged through his body as he felt the combined force of Sojiro and himself begin to cave in their opponent, it was glorious and it made him feel like he had gotten payback for Kannagi, Kenji, and Hikari, however it was short lived as her body retaliated and then the very wood beneath them rose up, entangling their lower bodies faster then either man could react. Wooden spikes piercing through their bodies in a moment of gory retribution on the woman's behalf. Taking the moment to have the final word so to say, Gen would spit blood onto her being before his conscience faded in and out. It seemed like ages went by as he looked over to Sojiro, his fury building as he tried to rip himself off of the wooden spike only making it worse. Falling unconscious from the effort, crimson liquid pooled at his feet.

After what could have been mere moments, or hours, Maruka had returned to the horrific scene before him, and removed the pair from their impalement. Gen was unconscious until just after Sojiro began speaking and touched him, trying to repair the whole in Gen's chest, which had become bigger from his initial attempt to free himself. The left side of his torso would have a nasty whole in it, his ribs, and lung ruptured, internal bleeding catching up to him. Flicking his eyes over to Sojiro's form he couldn't believe what he saw before him, his brother was broken, his arm laying separated beside his body. Their folly that day was believing in the strength they shared together, Gen had resigned himself to becoming stronger now, no matter what, viewing the failure of the day to rest squarely on himself.

Slipping back into unconsciousness he had no idea what would await him next, his body still damaged severely and unlikely to fully recover from this experience. What did they have to show for this? Hikari got away, three of them were damaged so severely that they would be forever changed by this experience, and what of their friendship? Would they all view each other favorably after this? Sojiro and himself had betrayed the others in a sense. The Sword and Shield of Nikkousato would lay there broken now and abandoned to fate.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:27 pm