Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Chris!

Latest topics

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

» Square One
by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

» Greetings!~
by Camellia Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

» Coast fortification
by Cho Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Hunt Missing Children 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Hunt Missing Children

Anonymous

Hunt Missing Children Empty Hunt Missing Children

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:30 pm

Name: Hunt Missing Children
    Participants: Sun Village
    Type: Plot Mission (leads to future plot event)
    Reward:
    Solo: 20 EXP
    Group: 25 EXP, 20 Ryo
    Details: For the past few months, in the Sun Village, young children having been going missing. It started with just a few here and there, but now it is becoming a real epidemic. The village has been put on high alert regarding these missing reports. You have been tasked with scouring the village for any clues or signs of these missing kids. Find tracks, clues, follow rumors, do what ever you can to get a lead on where these kids might be. (You can not find a missing child, just clues to one.)
    Requirements: Solo must make a 600 word post.
    Group- Each person must post at least twice, with a 1000 word count total.

Shizuka stood in the streets of the slums. She stared at the various fliers and posters stuck onto a street pole. There were dozens of them; advertising performance drugs, love potions for troubled couples, lessons for children who wanted to learn strangely instruments. They all overlapped each other with their inks smudged and veiled with a good layer of slum filth. However, her red eyes were fixated one thing. Underneath all those trivial adds was the face of a small child. She must have not been older than perhaps 6 with their baby fat cheeks.

"Missing children?" A voiceless thought. "The poster is old... Most likely dead."
    "Most likely" Her head tilted to the side as she looked the child's face framed with the other advertisements. Funny, people were bold enough to cover up the amber alert but still had enough 'decency' to leave her face exposed.

"It's their own shame and cowardice. I'm not a bad person for ignoring it because I left them somewhat visible."
    "Yes, it's true but what more can they do? They're so busy to keep their own family alive, trivials such as 1 Ryo for us could mean eating for the day for these people."

There Shizuka waited for her mission partner, a relatively new Shinobi to the village. She knew not much about him. There she stood, the heavy Blade hitched to her back like a shield.

Luci
    Luci
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Hunt Missing Children Empty Re: Hunt Missing Children

Post by Luci on Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Arslan walked through the village streets, eyes glancing left and right to the people that kept looking at him. Ever since the "Child Epidemic" as they called it, there had been less children on the street, and as usual for his height he kept drawing attention to himself.
    He sighed and looked at the poster of the child in his hand. Isn't she the daughter of our neighbors, asked Arslan's father one day. He had paused eating, spoon hovering in the air before mumbling "likely" and then going about his business.
    When he arrived at the meeting place he looked up at the woman.
    "Good afternoon. I'm Arslan, your partner for this mission."
    He looked at the posters on the sign, blinking at the nearly-covered poster of the girl. He looked back at his comrade.
    "Shall we?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:35 pm

Shizuka's train of thought would be interrupted. She turned around to see no one, no one at all. Her eyebrows furrowed, had another spirit inhibited her without her knowledge? It was then she sensed it, something just below her. Shizuka would tilt her neck by a few degrees and before Shizuka was a child. He was maybe... taller maybe a meter at most? Was he lost? Was he playing ninja like the village children? Her knees tingled a little bit as she fought the urge to kneel down and talk to him.

'I think that's the child we're looking for. Mission over we should go home now.' Was he? Shizuka looked at the poster of the child, they certainly could be the same age. For the first time, Shizuka might have believed in the old man ghost inside her. ' I think the little boy said he was your mission partner?' This was the voice of her second spirit, both residing inside Shizuka. No one else saves Shizuka would hear their thoughts.

"Imino Shizuka, you are Kaan Arslaan?"
    Shizuka knew she had been assigned a rookie to her but... Somehow she thought he would be taller. Well to be more accurate than he wouldn't be THIS short.

Luci
    Luci
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Luci on Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:42 am

His eyebrow twitched. Just as he was about to say 'down here' she tilted her head downwards. Finally, thought Arslan.
    "Yes. It is pronounced with one 'a' by the way. It is a common mistake, don't worry about it."
    The boy tucked a stray tuft of long white hair behind his ear.
    He looked her up and down, taking in all the details, eyes squinting. Nodding once to himself he showed her the flier he had in his hand.
    "Shall we start with her?" It was the same flier beneath the others.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:18 pm

' That boy... is a grown man? He's smaller than a pot plant.' That was a gross exaggeration and something that Shizuka was glad no one else could hear. 'I'm pretty sure I've used Dill Pickles bigger than that.' She didn't use the words pickles but Shizuka tried her best to shut out the noise. ' I've probably killed more people in teeth weight than this small puny boy.' That... wasn't a voice she had to hear quite before.

"She's been gone for two years now. That's the same poster as the girl on the street lamp." Two years missing in these parts? The girl would have been long gone. Sold into slavery far away from here, harvested for body parts in some sick dog's experiments. There were other kids to be found though. "I've investigated this before, and we stopped and routed out the gang who ran the abductions. Every time we do, a new gang pops out."

Luci
    Luci
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Luci on Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:29 pm

He looked at the poster, then crumbled it and stuffed it into his pocket. He hummed and tapped his chin.
    "So they are connected then. Rather than working as separate units."
    Arslan looked around the near empty streets, hair blowing in the breeze.
    "Either the village has been lax in its security or these are some persistent maggots. We will have to thoroughly examine them and crush any and all of their bases, but first I reckon we need clues, and then trying to determine where and potentially how many of them there are. Thoughts?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:31 pm

Imino would not show it in her face but she took offense at his comment. Yes, better measures could be taken to make sure things like this didn't happen. A project to upgrade the slums and install regular patrols in these parts. However, the resources were stretched thin. After the calamities, the ten great monsters had left the lands wanting and short of manpower. Yet, each time it was Shizuka and Shinobi like her who spent days routing out these criminal organizations. To be insulted by a rookie whose head was still wet from being born, a demon would arise inside her.

" The first gang we killed, the yellow rags. Uchiha Kensei and I made a good example of them." Ah yes, they'd tortured and interrogated every last member. Making sure the public knew, the village would not condone such activities. " The sand scorpions were next to take over. We drove them out deep into the desert. Their numbers are so reduced they've resorted to swindling in gambling dens. As for this new group...We will have to ask around."

WC: 776
    Luci
    Luci
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Luci on Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:43 pm

Arslan hummed and nodded.
    "I am sure that with your prior experience with this situation we will deal with this matter swiftly. As I am a rookie I think it best for you to lead this investigation and I shall try to be of as much assistance as I can. Will that be alright, Miss Imino? Or is there another way you prefer being addressed?"
    He smiled and waited for a response.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Shizuka would think for a moment. Perhaps a fresh take on the case would yield more clues. She would instead put the rookie in charge.

" How about you give it a go."

Perhaps Shizuka would learn new things. She had done this for so long she could have fit herself into a box.

WC: 829
    Luci
    Luci
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Luci on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:05 pm

"Very well." said Arslan immediately.
    "Let us begin by making a list of the latest missing children, and start from there. We'll talk to their parents, make a list of their habits and get a picture of their daily lives and then we'll try to find if there is a pattern among the victims."
    He took out a small pen and a notebook and walked forwards looking at the various posters, trying to find the latest ones.
    "Of course if you know who our latest victims are do inform me."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:26 pm

His ability to investigate was perfectly fine. Going through the steps, building up a profile based on the various cases. He was certainly by the book and had no problem absorbing information. Funny, the new graduates seem to be getting a quality education. When she was at the academy the education was flawed, unsure, and teaching whatever the instructor at the time believed to be right. Clearly, as time passed it became more refined. There were things that a classroom could not teach you.  Shizuka? She had learned her trade from her clan as well as experience in the field.

" Right. Isuzu Karin. 9 Years old, lived on 12th street, number 37." It was the latest victim. Shizuka would leave Kaan to do what he wanted but not before she listed more names.
    " Yorumonji Kaito. 11 Years old, live on 17th street, number 22. Seto Saiba and Imiji, 7 and 2 Years old, lived on 21st street, number 1. Yotsuba Momo, 13, 4th, and 10th Avenue." Shizuka would continue on and on and on, naming perhaps two dozen names on the top of her head. " Missing, parents don't know, siblings didn't see anything, neighbours didn't even hear anything. "

Kaan was not mistaken in his direction of the investigation. The merits of a team, however, were that was that you didn't have to start from the beginning. The leg work was done by previous Shinobi, what Shizuka needed from him was his take on the current affairs and perhaps for him to get experience on the field. Others would have spoken to the families already, countless hours searching and scouring the area. The data was there, all the victims within relative equal distance. There was an epic center of all the crimes. Shizuka merely wanted to see if Kaan had the aptitude to build a case in his mind and not just on a piece of paper.

WC: 1145/1000
    Luci
    Luci
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Luci on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:39 pm

Kaan would quickly write down everything that he could. In the end he got most of the names and what he didn't, he added after she listed them.
    "Shame that they don't teach note taking and memorization much in academy. I find them essential." he said absent-mindedly and then he tapped his pen against his ear.
    "Alright we know the area where the victims used to live. Hmm.. what is the timeframe between the kidnappings? Do they happen one at a time? Or have there been cases of multiple kidnappings on the same day? Also are the victims all from civilian families?"

Current date/time is Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:17 pm