Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Chris!

Latest topics

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

» Square One
by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

» Greetings!~
by Camellia Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

» Coast fortification
by Cho Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

Discord Server


Our Button

Destroy the Supply House 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP


    Destroy the Supply House

    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Destroy the Supply House Empty Destroy the Supply House

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:50 pm


    Name: Destroy the Supply House
    Rank: B-Rank
    Participants: Moon Village, Sun Village, Missing Ninja
    Type: Group Mission
    Reward: 45 EXP, 20 Ryo
    Location: Within a Yellow region
    Details: A secret supply house has been found in the wilderness. It appears to belong to some local bandits or criminals using it to store their goods or supplies. As long as this supply house remains intact, the criminals have access to what they need to continue to flourish. Your job is to destroy the supply house using any means necessary. While the mission itself seems simple, the house is most likely guarded by bandits or thugs, which can make the mission a little tricky.
    Requirements: Each person must make at least four posts, totaling to 1600 WC.





    Shizuka sat in a branch of an old and ancient tree. The tree much like the others in the forest were lucky enough not to have been affected by the great calamity. Their trunks were stout with perhaps 200 rings on them. These trees provided excellent shade for those who needed it. From small animals such as squirrels to even larger predators like jaguars. Today, however, Shizuka would be one of its patrons. She sat on a thick branch, her back leaning against the trunk. She was on a mission, once again with a new rookie of the sun village. He was an Akimichi. Known for their secret arts of calories, they converted their fat reserves into chakra. Most of the Akimichi she met were, grossly overweight. Their pudgy arms sticking out the sides of their armor. That wasn't to say they weren't dangerous. Their sudden strength and size were a force to be reckoned with.

    However, this Akimichi she met was tall and thin. He could have very well passed for an Uzumaki with his red hair as well. She was curious, perhaps the Akimichi had found a new way of storing their calories? Regardless... She had sent the Shinobi on a simple scouting mission first. He was to sneak roughly 500 meters deep into the forest and investigate a warehouse. Bandits used it to store their stolen goods, weapons, and money. All he had to do was determine their numbers and any additional information that would help the two of them to destroy the supply house.

    Little that Shizuka know the Akimichi had been called off the mission and a new rookie had been assigned to her.


    Yamanaka Seijun
    Yamanaka Seijun
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 9

    Destroy the Supply House Empty Destroy the Supply House

    Post by Yamanaka Seijun on Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:48 pm

    It was sudden when Seijun received word from the village that she was to replace the Akimichi that was to be partnered with Shizuka, but there there was no hesitation on the young Genin's part. She donned her gear and packed some supplies to set out and meet her superior where she was instructed to. The small girl treads quietly through the wood careful to make an effort to avoid stepping over particularly large sticks or leaves to keep the noise from drawing attention to her location.

    However, at least the thinner sections of the wood seemed quiet. They were able to tell her that last the rookie Akimichi was told, that Shizuka had wanted him to scout the area around the warehouse first. This wasn't anything that would come too difficult to her. Numbers were something that Seijun could fine if she just got close enough to the warehouse. She was learning more and more about deciphering what she perceived. The lands are alive with life that skittered in the fringes of her peripherals; up in the tree tops and some in warrens below. It took some time, but Seijun had managed to learn that some of the faster and more erratic signatures were often animals that she could ignore; at least until their approach. These creatures might prove dangerous in other circumstances, but for now, her focus was trying to hazard how many bandits would be lingering around the warehouse.

    When she managed to reach the perimeter of where she was to search, she crouches lower to the ground and slowly begins the sweep. She continues to try not to rustle the foliage of the wood and thicket surrounding her, and often tries to make an effort to follow the shadows that are cast in the area. Once she gets within reach of sensing a potential group, she freezes put in the distance to take note of their numbers and movement. Once they had passed, she would try to get just close enough to maintain a line of sight to garner specifics for her scouting report. After she got done here, she made a mental note to return to the meeting location by one of the giant, aged trees. She would debrief her senior there, as well as inform her of the Akimichi's departure.
    WC: 386
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Destroy the Supply House Empty Re: Destroy the Supply House

    Post by Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:29 pm

    OOC Notes: ---
    Now Listening To: ---


    Destroy the Supply House Icon2Destroy the Supply House Icon2Destroy the Supply House Icon2
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I will let you down!"
    “I will make you hurt!”




    A job was a job.

    Whatever little assignment passed through Craiglorn was ripe for the pickings. There were odd jobs, dirty jobs, clean jobs, jobs that sucked, jobs that were less sucky, and not to mention the gruesome jobs. They loved the last one, but there were some people who had standards with the jobs they would take. There were the jobs that were simple and clean, and that was the ones that certain individuals with some sense of morality would take. In this case, it was to help a little group that simply wanted to fortify their defenses. Although they were not the most rowdy bunch, that did not change anything.

    After all, a job was a job.

    Things were going smoothly at first, sitting amongst the foliage of the village. A figure blanketed in a kimono of green color mixes in with the foliage as the colors would change with a simple weaving and unweaving. It took someone to explain to the blind figure what hues he was wearing as if talking to an interest about how he looked when trying something on. With a gentle smile on his face, he could only imagine what the color green looked like as he sat upon the arbor desiring to be the perfect leaf. The only thing off was that the black cloth leather and white long cotton pelted ears of a rabbit were on his head. He would trace the lilac strands of hair, making sure that it hid the band well as the faux ears would funnel the sounds into his lobes and he listened to the surroundings.

    Nothing out of the ordinary...not at first…

    The rabbit had thought he had heard something here and there. Little shifts within the woods as he would feel a minor beat of his heart. Had it been a simple little squirrel or deer, he would have let it go, but the Usagi Clan were timid people that mimicked rabbits. He could not help the urge to stay alert as he would take his hands, forming a seal, and would allow the chakra to pool upon his ears to listen to the sounds that were around him. His range going from a mere ten meters to sixty as everything within the vicinity reflected into his head like a grid. His blind eyes never could hope to see such vivid details of form and figure, but each heartbeat and step upon the ground radiated figures within the darkness.

    There was one figure. Not one like any other.

    They were crouching low, approaching the camp that the rabbit was meant to protect. Whether they were professional or not was something left to consider. The more important detail, rather, was that there was someone visiting! For a lonesome little bunny like himself that did not have any visitors within Craiglorn, other than Mei Mei to make sure he still had a pulse, it was something next to excitement! A smile coming upon his face as the rabbit would lean his body upon the branch. His canines showing as his smile would go ear to ear.

    “How fun! A new friend for this bunny, yes?”

    A sensory shinobi? Perhaps just a scouter who was unaware that they were in the range of a scouter? Either way, the rabbit did not waste time. His excitement and his clan’s ability had made the figure all the more giddy as he would drop from his high perch where he had been sitting. The new “friend” was approximately fifteen meters away as Hikari could only count that as baby steps as any other Usagi Clan member would. With swift movement, on their heel, the rabbit would quickly use their speed to quickly go through the woodlands. Ten meters nearly closed in almost an instant with his iron-heeled geta lightly touching down. The last bit of distance was met with a burst of Chakra that would make his body vanish into nothingness and appear exactly near the figure.

    Hikari would appear without any intention to assassinate. Why would he do that after all? He loved company! Even if he had a job to hurt them, it did not hurt to strike up a conversation before he would regretfully think about what would be the most painless way to make sure they could not freely walk around and carry out their task. Besides, the figure could have just been curious! So, the moment he would appear, a meter near the Yamanaka girl, the rabbit would have a big smile on his face as his green kimono would hug his hips barely revealing his cottontail hind. A friendly chime of his voice coming from his lips as he chimed in-

    “Whatcha’ doin?!’ ” He would say this playfully to the snooping shinobi. A right hand lifting as he lightly waved in a playful and casual manner.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Hikari::

    Hikari’s Kekkei Genkai is increasing his mobility (B-Rank = +2 MPP | Total: 7 MPP), balance, and hearing range (10 Meters)!

    Hikari is equipped with several items (Limit: 3 Large Items)!

    Regaria (Class A)[/b] (x2 Medium)
    Flash Bomb (x4 Small)
    Smoke Grenade (x6 Tiny)

    [Note: Hikari’s Regaria is increasing his mobility by improving his balance (A-Rank = +3 MPP | Total: 10 MPP)!]

    Hikari is equipped with several gear (Limit: 2 Heavy Gear)!
    Hikari’s Left & Right arm are equipped with Rabbit Pelt (Med-Size (x2))!
    Hikari’s Upper body (Neck to waist) is equipped with Lovely Allure (Class A).

    [Note: Hikari’s Gear is limiting his movements! (Heavy Gear (x2) = -2 MPP | Total: 8 MPP)!]

    Action 1: Hikari used Pulse! (-10 Chakra) Hikari's Pulse improved speed and balance (+1 MPP | Total 9 MPP)!
    Movement: Hikari is attempted to close in on Yamanaka Seijun! (15 - 9 Meters = 6 Meter Away!)
    Action 2: Hikari used Body Flicker (-10 Stamina)
    Hikari closed the distance between himself and Yamanaka Seijun! (6 Meters - 5 Meter = 1 Meter Away!)

    [Stamina: 170/180]
    [Chakra: 140/150]
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Destroy the Supply House Empty Re: Destroy the Supply House

    Post by Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:21 pm




    When expects a specific guest, they don't expect anyone else to show up unannounced. Imino had expected the red-headed Shinobi to arrive instead a small little yellow-haired girl approached her. Caution was immediate. Despite their casual approach and report, Imino had her doubts. For all she knew, the Akimichi could have been caught, interrogated and had spilled the mission details to this... why were people so short nowadays? There had been that white-haired dwarf Sheruroku Junior and now this, blonde little, were her clothes too big for her?

    'Oh my god she is to DIE for.' A shared thought that was not Shizuka's own. One that she really wished would honestly just shut up. However, she wasn't wrong. The child did look cute, the typical little baby sister everyone whoever had a sister at home would have. 'Is this even a Shinobi?' They looked way too clumsy to be one, what with the overhanging of clothes, hands tucked away, could they even form handseals? Yet the specifics could not be pondered on, shortly as the Yamanaka explained the situation another unexpected guest had arrived.

    'Rabbit.'
    'Rabbit?'
    'Usagi.'

    There was not a moment's hesitation. A simple flick of the wrist would find a Kunai flying at the feet of the rabbit. From her elevated position, the trajectory would not have Seijun in it. The little boy was dressed differently from last time. Void of injuries and bandages and instead with a rich green kimono. It wasn't news that the individual before them was now a missing ninja. One that both villages had hunted. As far as Shizuka was concerned Hikari was currently a hostile force.

    "Yamanaka get away from him." Shizuka would drop down from her tree, draw her sword, and slowly approach the two until three meters separated Shizuka and Hikari. She would give her head a quick jerk, telling the Yamanaka to get behind her.

    ' We don't know if the Yamanaka is who they claim! '
    ' They're not in the bingo book. '
    ' So? Yours could be outdated. '
    ' Let's kidnap them both.'
    ' Kill them both! '



    Yamanaka Seijun
    Yamanaka Seijun
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 9

    Destroy the Supply House Empty Destroy The Supply House

    Post by Yamanaka Seijun on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:31 am

    Seijun did not try to linger around the warehouse for very long. Once she got a visual headcount that she felt was accurate, she would quickly skirt back into the woods to head back to the meeting point. In the beginning, Hikari would remain well out of her range that she would not be any the wiser to his presence, leaving her feeling safe enough to return to the tree that Imino lurked in. As soon as the woman got into range, Seijun would divert her course to approach the base of the tree. She offers a brief salute, softening her already gentle voice down to a whisper to maintain their under cover status. "Yamanaka Seijun, Genin, reporting that the man last assigned to you has been called in and I was to fill in as his replacement post haste."

    She looks back the way she came and summarizes her report, "I could account for seven individuals at least. Some of them paired off to patrol the north and west perim..." She was cut off before she could finish her sentence when Usagi landed a meter off from her. She rapidly blinks in confusion and quickly looked around them to double-check that an ambush was not led towards them. She could not feel anyone, but Hisaki had approached so rapidly that she was afraid that more would surprise her. The young man looked familiar, but she could not quite place it, was he working for the bandits? She was certain that she hadn't noticed him during the initial scouting effort, but that was most likely a result of her own shortcomings. No, she was almost positive that she had seen him somewhere else. Then, the realization sparked. The bingo book!

    She was granted a copy that she only skimmed through. Most of the entries were dangerous individuals that Seijun would never dream of approaching alone. This man here was wanted for...something along the lines of property destruction? She couldn't fully recall, but the last thing she had anticipated was running across a Missing-nin. Before she could think about responding to the young man's question, Imino's lightning fast reflexes had kicked in. With a muted yelp, she nods her head quickly and backs away to stand behind her as she was silently instructed. Unaware of the potential confusion, she looks around Imino to watch the purple-haired man with a timid expression.

    She would aid in the fight if she had to, but fear did have her heart thumping along in her chest to a rapid pace. This could end up being to the life or death for all Seijun knew, and it was a struggle in the moment for her not to just forget all the training that the academy had provided her. For now, she breathed in an unsteady breath and remained silent. The less that the Missing-nin knew, the better for all of the people involved. Her eyes merely move between Imino and Hikari, attempting to keep track and trace both of them for any subtle movements.
    WC: 508
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Destroy the Supply House Empty Re: Destroy the Supply House

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:30 am

    OOC Notes: Usagi is struggling understanding some details. Forgive his post.
    Now Listening To: ---


    Destroy the Supply House Icon2Destroy the Supply House Icon2Destroy the Supply House Icon2
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I will let you down!"
    “I will make you hurt!””




    The yelp was adorable if not informative!

    As soon as Hikari would take notice of the young shinobi’s voice, he would know something all too familiar. The sound of a Kunai cutting through the air in a whistle that would cause him to quickly move his feet. A step back would be more than enough to suffice as the rabbit would show a big smile upon his face. His ears were well aware of a presence being around now as he tried to guess at the trajectory, but the guessing game was unnecessary. After all, there was now a figure that landed upon the ground and was grossly familiar. A perfect compliment to the young woman who had taken a station behind the form that was standing there.

    “Hello...uh...” Darn it all! What? “Umm….well...” The rabbit would lower his chin to his curling fingers. He usually remembered the sounds of female voices. It was a terror in his heart since the Usagi women in the clan desired to be remembered by anyone. That was the type of attention seekers they were. However, he had been separated from the herd. So long ago that he only remembered names of those who were trying to kill him or failed to. Perhaps that was why the number of names was growing?

    “This bunny apologizes!” He would flick his wrist. His expression a disgruntled pout. “This bunny forgot your name!” He would exclaim as he would have a smile on his face. That was life, right? You forget the name of those you had to severely injure. Something he would commit to memory as he reached behind his backside and his hands would go to his fluffy tail that was bobbing. He would slightly turn his hip to reveal that he was not doing anything beyond moving it around a satchel that was along his backside.

    “Well, not to matter!” Hikari would chime, “The important thing is, this bunny has a job to do, and you are quite in the way! So...I do remember you are a Sun Shinobi and if you are as stubborn as Sojiro-kun,” his eyes rolling just mentioning the name, “Then we shall make this quick, yes?” With that Hikari would slowly reach to his backside showing what was now a clasped object in his grip. With him opening his palm, a peculiar ringing would go through the air as Hikari revealed the glistening of a ring around his finger and an iron canister that exploded into fumes that covered his lower body to his neck as he smiled.

    “Sooooorry!~” The rabbit sung.

    By the time his voice had faded, so would his image in a smog of smoke that quickly engulfed the area around him. The good three meters between himself and the shinobi would be clouded the way he liked it, allowing him all the space in the world as he would make one swift motion to leap into action. His thumb would go to his mouth to make a swift bite before he would begin weaving hand signs. With one swift motion, flanking the left side and keeping three meters away from the group and getting away from his regular position, he would move as silently as possible in the smog before lifting his palm and slapping it upon the ground. A smirk coming across his face that was lost to the smoke.

    No sooner did the sigils that race along the ground unseen fade away did the Earth bulge and begin to sink. The sudden burst from the ground was audible for Hikari and told him what was happening. The figure that was a tall, lanky, feral creature standing on both feet would fly through the air. Her legs would spin through the air as a high-velocity sweep aimed to kick and strike the two Sun Shinobi that were so close to one another.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Hikari::

    Hikari’s Kekkei Genkai is increasing his mobility (B-Rank = +2 MPP | Total: 7 MPP), balance, and hearing range (10 Meters)!

    Hikari is equipped with several items (Limit: 3 Large Items)!

    Regaria (Class A) (x2 Medium)
    Flash Bomb (x4 Small)
    Smoke Grenade (x6 Tiny)

    [Note: Hikari’s Regaria is increasing his mobility by improving his balance (A-Rank = +3 MPP | Total: 10 MPP)!]

    Hikari is equipped with several gear (Limit: 2 Heavy Gear)!
    Hikari’s Left & Right arm are equipped with Rabbit Pelt (Med-Size (x2))!
    Hikari’s Upper body (Neck to waist) is equipped with Lovely Allure (Class A).

    [Note: Hikari’s Gear is limiting his movements! (Heavy Gear (x2) = -2 MPP | Total: 8 MPP)!]

    Hikari’s Pulse is active! (2/4 Duration)
    Hikari's Pulse improved speed and balance (+1 MPP | Total 9 MPP)!

    Action 1: Hikari detonated a Smoke Grenade! (-1 Item)

    Movement: Hikari traveled from their front to their left side! (3 Meter Distance)
    Action 2: Hikari used Summoning: Earth Release: Bunny Burrowing (-50 Chakra)
    Hikari summoned Banira underground past Imino and Seijun (One Meter) on their right side!

    Summon Action 1: Banira emerged from underground and used her ability, True Hare Hurricane to strike both Imino and Seijun at a wide range (5 Meters = 5 Stamina)!

    Hikari:

    [Stamina: 170/180]
    [Chakra: 80/150]

    Banira:

    [Stamina: 95/100]
    [Chakra: 200/200]
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Destroy the Supply House Empty Re: Destroy the Supply House

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:43 pm




    Had the rabbit grown a bit? Or perhaps the unchecked freedom had given him a bit of confidence. He was certainly bold enough to approach a Shinobi still affiliated with the village but his body language still needed some work. Perhaps it was a habit or perhaps that was the deceptive game the rabbit liked to play. Wolf in sheep's clothing did they say? Or was the shy act just an excuse, trying to convince one's self of the grandeur illusions? Shizuka knew not the full story, but bonds had been betrayed.

    As the rabbit made to move a surge of unparalleled anger came over Shizuka. Like an internal scream of madness, bursting its way through her. A demonic cackle that echoed through her silent emotions. The presence of a herald of death would explode with a 10-meter radius around her. With the rogue and the Yamanaka so close none would be safe. A mind-numbing fear would shoot through them both, gluing their feet to the ground.

    Katana in left, Shizuka's right hand gripped the handle of the executioner for the first time, the whites on her knuckles showing. Weeks of searching for the sadistic cult behind the child kidnappings, weeks of dead ends, and the crimes that became more and more violent. Her arms moved on their own volition, a thirst inside her that wanted someone to answer for the crimes. A rogue and a child to protect, in her emotionless fate that was the only reason she needed to act in the frothing internal turmoil.

    Only the apologies of forgetful names would leave the rabbit's mouth, so close together, the great blade of the executioner was already swinging in an arc to remove the rabbit's head. Protect those under her Sun, execute those who dare cast darkness upon the lands.



    Demonic Presence
    Yamanaka Seijun
    Yamanaka Seijun
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 9

    Destroy the Supply House Empty Destroy The Supply House

    Post by Yamanaka Seijun on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:54 pm

    Seijun's lips drift into a soft curve of a frown as she watches Hikari in muddled fear and confusion. He definitely didn't act like a criminal from what she observed right now. He seemed almost absent minded and curious more than anything. If she didn't know any better, and if it weren't for the young man being much taller than her, she might have mistaken him for being someone around her own age. Perhaps there was hope that they could get through to him, and avoid further confrontation? The small Yamanaka's voice lifts up and offers to Hikari in a quiet stammer, "Y-You don't want to work for these people...they've...they've probably stolen most of what they're harboring from honest townsfolk. And possibly hurt who knows how many to do it. There's still...a chance for something else."

    She hesitates, "If you surrender now, then we can bring you back to the village where it's safer for you. And...you can either um, answer and apologize for your crimes or perhaps there's a misunderstanding to be cleared up...they'd treat you with much more mercy than some of the others that are out there." For all Seijun knows, this is very much true. It's hard not to ignore the prideful boasts of battles won, and some of the exaggerated tales could get quite messy. She would rather not see this young man, or bunny, hurt. However, it would seem that Seijun would not be able to anticipate just how Imino intended on dealing with the Missing-nin.

    When the aura began to radiate out from her and her blade it causes Seijun to stumble backwards a couple of paces. What was this feeling? Could this be Genjutsu of some sort? It felt unlike anything Seijun had experienced before. She struggles a few times to form a hand sign in an effort to try to force any foreign chakra from her mind and body, but it did little to relieve the feeling that gripped her in its icy grip. Stunned and at a loss for what to do, her lips tremble on the verge of crying and she tries to calm her short and harsh gulps of air that only made the world seem to spin faster around her. The disorienting sensations made it difficult for her to even determine which way was up, let alone trying to predict what else the two opponents would throw at each other next.

    If the smoke bomb was set off, or if Hikari's companion could still be summoned from the earth below, she would only be able to clamp her arms around her head and draw her knees into her chest to protect her vital organs from harm. Part of her knew that doing this, would also spare her from seeing any of the bloodshed. She could never have predicted that the fighting would start so suddenly. It was an entirely difference experience from the theoretical scenarios on scroll and parchment set up in the academy that she had grown too accustomed to. Here, there was no time to stop and think about what one wanted to do; if you did not know, then you were vulnerable. If you were vulnerable, then Seijun dreaded what the consequences of that would be.
    WC: 542
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Destroy the Supply House Empty Re: Destroy the Supply House

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:53 pm

    ((Usagi would like to null this topic. Sorry. Please continue without him and suggest Hikari fled. You can keep the XP form the fight.))
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Destroy the Supply House Empty Re: Destroy the Supply House

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:53 pm

    Yamanaka. They were a clan many had compared to the Yurei clan in the past. However as time passed on people began to see the difference in the two clans. Traditionally the Yamanaka were closer to interrogators, observers and sensors. Though the Yurei clan shared very similar aspects, the Yurei were closer to spies or field agents. Not all Yamanaka and the Yurei operated in these exact categories but in general terms this was the case. The Yamanaka were usually an addition to a squad or a division within the village. The Yurei operated ndependently for the village. Like a flying column, they had their assassins, interrogators, spies, fighters, sealers and scouts. It made sense, the Yurei clan were late to join the village and learned to do a bit of everything. Most often the Yurei did missions for the village with a squad comprised entirely of Yurei members. Not because they were outsiders but because they operated well with one another. There were of course missions that had mixed units, like today.

    The younger girl, came back to her reporting the number of bandits that patrolled the warehouse. 7 wasn't a large number, if Shizuka played it slow she could probably kill 2 or 3 of them before she could simply overwhelm the rest. As for the Yamanaka, she wasn't quite sure how she would fair in a fight. She was small for her age and quite frankly had the timid look to her. She would consider the options before finally handing a stack of explosion notes to her.

    "I'm going to go in first and thin out their numbers first. Come in after me and start tagging the place will you?"

    Afterall their mission was to destroy the supply house no the bandits themselves. Stores of weapons and illegal goods that was better destroyed than confiscated. Not only that but they'd need to destroy the warehouse itself. In the past the village strike units had left the buildings standing. Destroying a property just seemed impractical at the time. However, bandits kept coming back to the abandoned warehouses and used them over and over again. It was better to blow up the warehouse like one does an infected limb gone too far.

    Imino would wait for the Yamanaka to accept the tags, lingering a moment behind in concern for her. However after a moment she left. Seijun was a graduate Shinobi meaning she was more than capable of handling herself. It was rude to assume that she could merely based on her appearance. Imino would move through the forest once more, trying her best not to break twigs or startle birds. She took it slow, perhaps the younger Shinobi could learn how to move without making noise or leaving a trail. Then again, was it rude of Imino to assume she could not?

    Imino found herself at the end of a clearing, keeping her body hidden within the shades of the giant trees she looked towards the warehouse. It was an old one, dried palm leaves as a roof, patches of corrigated iron and patches of bamboo serving as walls. In all honesty it looked more like an old house and shed combined. Perhaps in its prime it was used to store animals and grain as well as for a sizeable family to live in. A quick head count, three... six and seven heart beats. Seijun had been accurate with her scouting. That was one thing Shizuka would not have to teach her.

    Shizuka saw three outside, talking to each other and playing what looked like a game of dice. Shizuke broke her cover and began to stroll towards them. They were supposed to be on guard but the idiots was so engrossed in their game, Shizuka went unnoticed till she was less than two meters away from them. A quick flick of her wrists found two Kunai stuck into the chest of the first bandit. A quick step forward and a slash from a Katana silenced a second. The third would yell out to his friends and he was rewarded by being tossed through a window. They were all inside now and Shizuka would join them, giving Seijun free reign to plant the bombs.

      Current date/time is Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:24 pm