Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Chris!

Latest topics

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

» Tenderness of the Heart [ JCink Prem ]
by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:41 pm

» Scout the Border w/ Arslan (Luci)
by Tanno Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

» Square One
by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

» Greetings!~
by Camellia Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

» Coast fortification
by Cho Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

Discord Server


Our Button

Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP


    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission]

    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 288
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Empty Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission]

    Post by Kaguya Shinigai on Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:10 am

    Spoiler:
    Name: Investigate the Disappearance of Circus Guests/ Children  
    Rank: -
    Participants: Sun / Moon Village
    Type: Group Event
    Group: 35 EXP 30 RYO
    Location: Kataki Road
    Details: It seems that there is more to this traveling circus than meets the eye. Small villages and towns have reported a rise in missing townsfolk cases suspiciously correlating with the arrival and departure of the traveling carnival and show. Be that as it may, village officials have yet to find signs of foul play against the head of the circus or suggestive evidence that would link the circus members to the uptick in disappearances. Townsfolk are implying that their local officials do little to investigate the disappearances due to their lower social status. New Intel points to the possibility of a human trafficking syndicate shadowing the carnival as it moves from town to town, possibly abducting woeful individuals and children under the guise of the night. Although the village does not expect the shinobi assigned to this mission to uncover the syndicate on their own, gathering of information and/or the capture of criminal individuals associated with it for further interrogation will greatly aid the village in their attempts at crushing the trafficking rings spreading across the lands.  
    Requirements: Event Mission #1 completion
    Group- Each person must post at least three times, with a 800 word count total.

    Just as shinigai would make it back to the man he had been employed by he would drop off the cubs and turn to wait for the others to show back up. It was a second before he would hear something. the tears of a small boy could be heard not too far from the original mission. A young boy who had been no taller than shinigai's knee would be crying and screaming out for his mother. "Mommy!!" He would yell out as he walked around. The teardrops falling from his face and making his shirt wet as he would stumble about. Shinigai would open his eyes and look to the boy walking up to him he would somewhat see himself in the boy. As if it had been him from the past as he would place his hand on the boys shoulder he would jump a bit as he had been scared. The child would turn to look at shinigai and begin to cry even more. "I want my mommy!" He would say as he would hug the young man. SHinigai would pick up the boy and pat him on the back. Walking back to the cub cage he would seem a bit concerned as he would look for the other members of the group. He would see the sun ninja from before hand and would walk up to him. "Umm... we need to.. help this kid." Shinigai would say as he would continue to pat the boy's back. He had not known why this had been happening but he had a determined look to help find this young boy's mother.



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Zanyin10

    "There is not a blade that can pierce me... Nor a Human i can not Pierce" -Shinigai Kaguya

    Shinigai Kaguya
    My Sheet

    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 185

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Empty Re: Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission]

    Post by Elebolt on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:14 am

    As Arashi Arrived at the carnival, he saw the scene unfold in front of him. He left his little tiger cub to the carnival man, and approached his team-mate as he picked up a crying child "I'll try to help in any way I can." Arashi said to them in probably the most certain way he had ever spoken. Looking at the child's tears he just knew he had to do something. "Where do we start?" He would ask the man who was carrying the kid. Arashi was never really good at knowing how to start this kind of thing, usually preferring to follow others and aid in their investigation in any way he could rather than leading it himself.

    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 492
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Empty Re: Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission]

    Post by Hyūga Ami on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:46 am

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] EipMvkV
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    As Ami put the tag on the collars of the cubs she would pet both of them, a smile forming on her lips. She would spend a couple of moments trying to find the mother, hoping that their mother would be able to care for them. She wondered how the other two were doing. Petting the two cubs before bidding them goodbye, she would make her way to where they had met before they had parted ways, her blue eyes scanning to see if she could find either of her two teammates. The girl would spot Arashi first, and was about to go up to him when she saw Jayy...carrying a small child. Curious, the girl would hasten her steps until she reached the two men, just in time for her to catch the Kaguya's statement about helping the crying child.

    "What happened?" Ami would look at the child and then towards the two men, waiting for a response. She was not a big fan of crying children, the idea of distraught young children just made her heart melt. In-between his sobs, she could hear him cry for his mommy. Ah...a lost child, she thought to herself. Indeed she knew how scary it must be for a small child like him to lose his mother amidst the sea of people and in such an open area too. She would eye Arashi and then Jayy, wondering their plan of approach. it seemed relatively difficult to try and find his mother in the crowd, but she bit her tongue while she waited..



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] PKDpyJ6

    Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker


    #ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 288
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Empty Re: Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission]

    Post by Kaguya Shinigai on Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:27 pm

    Shinigai would continue to pat the kids back until he would look at the boy and ask, "Where was your mother the last time you saw her?" He would say and the boy would point. Sitting him down he would follow the child as they would make their way to the small village that was nearby. "Alright yall... Either we are dealing with a kidnapping... or a drunk mother. Either way stay on guard!" Shinigai would say hoping the other two would be right behind him. The kid would not walk fast as his legs were not as long as the group that followed behind him,. But they would make some type of distance after thirty minutes would pass. There a small village that had almost been empty as most of the members were enjoying the carnival. The boy would walk up to a dingy wooden house that had been falling apart a bit and open the door. The house was almost empty, as if the two were living in poverty.

    Shinigai would enter the house to see a sofa and what seemed to be three doors. Two of the doors would lead into separate bedrooms, One had been the bedroom of the child they had with them and the other was the mother's bedroom. The last door would be at the very back of the building and would lead out of the home and into the forest. Shinigai would begin to walk around inspecting the area, "check the bedrooms guys ill look around up here. If you see anything give us a holler." He would say as he would begin to search the sofa and the many pieces of paper for something suspicious. Unbeknownst to him or the others there had been both broken glass and blood in the mother's room. But where?



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Zanyin10

    "There is not a blade that can pierce me... Nor a Human i can not Pierce" -Shinigai Kaguya

    Shinigai Kaguya
    My Sheet

    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 185

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Empty Re: Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission]

    Post by Elebolt on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:06 pm

    Arashi would follow the kid closely, he would be very alert as he didn't want anything to catch them off-guard, as they were arriving at the small village, His teammate, the one to find the child and take the lead, told them to keep their guard up. "Already on it." The house where the boy guided them looked pretty run down, so most likely they didn't have much money.

    They would enter the house, the place was definitely run down. "Alright. I'll search around that room." He said before entering one of the rooms which was apparently the child's one. He thought so because it was not only messy but it had toys, the walls were painted in brighter colors although most of the paint was falling off the walls, and also there were a bunch of fun decorations around the place. Arashi searched a bit trying to see if there were any signs of violence or any indications that something weird had happened in that room. But apparently there wasn't much everything seemed almost alright, ignoring the lack of cleanliness and the fact that everything was run down, but if they didn't have much money that was to be expected. Most of the toys were also broken but somehow were still sturdy they weren't new by any means, which probably meant they likely were hand-me-downs. still, he would keep searching a bit more, just to be sure he wasn't missing anything.

    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 492
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Empty Re: Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission]

    Post by Hyūga Ami on Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:21 am

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] EipMvkV
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Ami had a hard time dealing with crying children. She didn't find them annoying like most
    people did, but she felt helpless in a strange way when children cried. At the sound of the child crying before them, she couldn't help but soften, her heart melting. The Hyuuga would be relieved to see that Jayy wasn't as emotional nor irrational as she was, asking the boy to take them to his house to find his mother. Walking beside Arashi, they would be led to a run down building, a sign that the child and his mother was far from living a life of luxury. It pained her that children had to suffer, perhaps because she had never suffered before herself since she could remember.

    She would be happy to have Jayy take the lead while they searched the house. Seeing him take the living room area and Arashi taking one of the rooms, Ami would turn to the only other room in the house, the mother's room. Her hand rested on the doorknob for a moment, taking a deep breath. She had a weird sensation run through her, as though she wasn't sure what to expect if she opened the door. As she opened the door, the creak of the hinges loud enough to ring through the entire house, her blue eyes would quickly scan the inside. On first inspection, nothing seemed to be amiss. The girl would take a few steps into the room, careful not to step on anything that could compromise their investigation. There were articles of clothing scattered on the floor. She was about to leave when her eye caught something, immediately drawing her attention.

    Ami stopped, her steps careful as she made it to the far side of the bed, the side closer to the window and away from the door. The bed was made, except for the indent of perhaps someone sitting on the side of it. There was a few drops of blood, now dry based on the colour that she could faintly see. Was it blood? "Hey guys, come take a look at this!" she would holler to the other two that were still searching in the other parts of the house. Shards of glass littered the carpet not far from where the bled was, the glint from the glass had been what had caught her eye originally. As she waited for her teammates to come in, the girl would begin to wonder what had happened. Why was there blood? And more importantly, who did it belong to? If it belonged to the mother, someone else must have been responsible for it...



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] PKDpyJ6

    Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker


    #ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 288
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Empty Re: Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission]

    Post by Kaguya Shinigai on Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:41 am

    The young boy would grab the hand of shinigai as he would begin to shake a bit. The child was scared of something. But it was hard for shini to tell just what it was. Looking down at him he would give him a soft smile. "Hey it'll be okay. We will find your mom." Shinigai would say as he would pet his head just before he would hear the sound of Ami screaming out for the others. Shinigai would grab the boy and place him on his shoulders as he would run into the room. "What is -" He would say before stopping himself and getting close enough to see the blood. He would look around a bit more and then see where the shards of the glass had come from. The window was broken a bit but it had been wide open. As if the person that broke it had broken it from the outside and came in. They had kidnapped the woman while she was bleeding. But that had been their advantage. Shinigai would look at his two teammates and speak.

    "We are dealing with a kidnapping guys, and im saying this now.. If you aren't gonna help me find this boy's mom, leave now!" Shinigai would say. He didnt know much about the other two ninja, seeing as he still didnt register that the girl was ami and that the sun ninja was a very unfamiliar one. Looking to the window he would listen to their replies and then race out of the home. Heading for the back of the hut he would begin to see drops of blood trailing into the woods. The blood would be hard to see and had dripped into the tall grass behind the hut of a home which had made it slightly hard to try and follow it but shinigai would race behind it anyway. His determination was steeled as he would begin to follow the blood for a couple of minutes. There he would be lead back to the carnival. A tent that had been posted in the back sat with the blood leading into it.

    Shinigai would do a look around to see if they had been watched. moments would pass before he would part the tent entrance and see multiple people tied up in the tent. Their mouths bound and their arms tied tight. As he would step closer he would see a man in the back counting money. Words coming from his mouth as he would laugh. "So many women to sell! Oh i will be so rich!" He would say as shinigai would surprise him with his voice. "More like youre about to be broken." He said as he would place the young boy down. Suddenly two people would jump down in front of him. A sword to his neck and one to his stomach would wait to pierce him. As he would give a smile and yell out. "I'll be fine. One of you catch the bastard and someone free the women!" He would say as he would grab hold of the two swords twisting them out of the hands of his enemies and the slicing both of their arms as they would fall to the ground.



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Zanyin10

    "There is not a blade that can pierce me... Nor a Human i can not Pierce" -Shinigai Kaguya

    Shinigai Kaguya
    My Sheet

    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 185

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Empty Re: Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission]

    Post by Elebolt on Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:23 pm

    As soon as Ami called out for them, Arashi went towards her, She was in the other room, the mother's one, when he got there he also heard the other man ask what was happening. By looking at the others, Arashi immediately noticed the broken window and the blood, at this point he got really worried... What if they were already too late..? At that point, the guy who was pretty much a stranger to Arashi spoke up, saying that they could either help or leave. At first, he got a little pissed because for him the answer was obvious: he had to help. but he immediately realized that there was no way his team-mate could've known that, so there was barely a tell that the statement had bothered him. "I'll help to the best of my ability!" Arashi said with resolve.

    As soon as Shinigai ran out Arashi followed, noticing immediately how he followed the blood trail and trying to not lose track of it as well. Soon enough they arrived again at the carnival, at that point, Arashi's heart sank... Did the carnival have something to do with this..? if that's the case, how many people were in danger? And how many times could this have happened? As Shinigai opened the tent Arashi heard the voice of the man in the back... What he... no it had just said made Arashi's blood boil, he wasn't really sure why but there was just suddenly a lot of hatred towards this... beast... He just couldn't stand people that would do this kind of thing...

    As Shinigai spoke and two people jumped to try and protect this... thing... Arashi made his entry. "Oooh, buddy... You're gonna regret being born..." Arashi could barely contain himself any longer, this guy had to die, but not just like that, it wouldn't be fast... He jumped over the people threatening Shinigai and would run towards this lame excuse of a person... it started to run, great! A deadly game of cat and mouse is exactly what that asshole needs!

    The Kidnapper would exit the tent through the back which wasn't guarded, Arashi would follow running behind the guy who was apparently going into the forest. After they both got there it would try to lose Arashi.

    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 492
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] Empty Re: Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission]

    Post by Hyūga Ami on Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:57 am

    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] EipMvkV
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Ami understood the anger and frustration Jayy felt in situations like this so she wasn't at all bothered by the fact that he sounded on edge as he rushed out of the house. Ami would follow close behind, not wanting to lose sight of her partner and also taking note of the bloody trail. She wasn't as driven by emotion as the other two seemed to be though, not that the idea of someone kidnapping women was something that she allowed. But for some reason she was quite detached...rational perhaps being the better descriptor. As a woman she felt that she needed to be more attached, that if this was indeed organized crime targeting women she should feel more strongly about it. But there was just something that made it impossible for her...

    As Jayy led them to the past the carnival again and it suddenly occurred to her that the carnival could have been a camouflage for all of what was happening. It seemed rather odd that so much would go wrong in a supposedly fun and lighthearted environment. But there was no time to ponder things to its depths as the blood trail seemed to be harder to follow. She would allow Jayy to take the lead, knowing that he would be able to keep them on track, the determination set in the way he moved. Ami would see the tent in the distance, the trail leading up to it. This was just what they needed...the woman thought to herself as they neared it, reaching the entrance and seeing numerous people tied inside. Sure enough, a man had decided to kidnap all the women to sell them, from what he was boasting. Ami had wanted to plan their way of approach but it seemed that her partners thought otherwise, charging directly into the tent.

    Heaving a sigh, she would follow, running towards the tied up women. She would take out her katana and begin to cut up the ropes that bound them, all the while trying to silence them as they squirmed and pleaded for her to help them. Freeing them, Ami would turn her attention to Arashi who had bolted after the kidnapper and then to Jayy who held the man who had been counting money. The pink haired girl would take the women out of the tent, activating her Byakugan just in case they might be jumped or ambushed while she would try to get them back to safety, or to a hospital, whichever was closer. She would only hope that her two partners would be alright by themselves, clearing the path for the women to follow her as they made their way away from the tent.



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Where they at? Where they go? [Carnival Mission] PKDpyJ6

    Hyuuga Ami-Character Bio
    Character Sheet
    Thread Tracker


    #ff66ff
    #cc66ff
    #9999ff

      Current date/time is Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:01 am